Christmas photos

Thanks Tad,I have been searching and found different things but never seen no one here discussing it so best to say it's never been documented.

No problemo, Ravyn.

The online material, massive. CandyRose site stellar.
Even the DOI index gets me goin'.
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/doi-f.htm

F - between finding the killer and their harsh turn about from their inner circle and the W's, the words reflect on the Ramseys.

I also read links that honor JBR, My Space pages with her mention, blogs dedicated to her image, songs, poems (middleaged dude from France wrote some sweet stuff), crazy art; lots of reaction, online comments in relation to the American movies, dubbed and aired in french. esp. Getting Away with Murder: The JonBenet Ramsey Mystery.

About SS she was PR's pitbull sound like she was more fascinated in PR than she should had been.But my main question what was going on in that party that night.I mean the police couldn't even get in.And maybe with I'm not pretty tears is when JB was told about a secret vivsit from Santa.Just wondering here.Cause SS could had been the reason JB was crying and or didn't want PR upset.

About SS she was PR's pitbull sound like she was more fascinated in PR than she should had been.But my main question what was going on in that party that night.I mean the police couldn't even get in.And maybe with I'm not pretty tears is when JB was told about a secret vivsit from Santa.Just wondering here.Cause SS could had been the reason JB was crying and or didn't want PR upset.

I totally agree that SS was WAY too involved, even as a good friend. She was star-struck by PR, IMO. PR was larger-than-life. So was the "mega-JonBenet" she created.
We'll never know the reason JBR was crying that day. But SOMEONE knows. Someone still alive. Someone who was there. And that someone is too cowardly to come forward.

I totally agree that SS was WAY too involved, even as a good friend. She was star-struck by PR, IMO. PR was larger-than-life. So was the "mega-JonBenet" she created.
We'll never know the reason JBR was crying that day. But SOMEONE knows. Someone still alive. Someone who was there. And that someone is too cowardly to come forward.

--->>>Help me out here didn't Mr. Stine move to GA for a new job with Ramsey after the murder and SS stayed in Boulder?

IF IF IF more intense investigation had been done, I do think LE would have found more intense progress in connecting the puzzle parts. Manpower and budgetary probs as I recall got in the way a bit.

Most likely because there were so many avenues of potential tracking, sniffing and getting to the bottom. Add in inneficient investigation from moment #1. I am reminded how intense many of us were in our sleuthing on the Chandra Levy case, and how every road led to Rome and the senator.

NOW the real killer is ready for his trial and it was not the senator.

I think the moral of so many unsolved cases for LE, is to do it 'right' from the beginning. With it so difficult to get all the ducks in a row to actually have a case strong enough to convict a person in the courts, we can only hope that each unsolved case is a lesson to learn something by.

JonBenet has many beautiful children to keep her company who have suffered the same fate. God help us all in our search for real answers.

I know Mr. S did move to Atlanta to work in JR's company. I thought they BOTH moved, but I don't know for sure. I do remember reading that the friendship soured after the move to Atlanta. Anyone know the update on this?

Well I read she stayed behind in Boulder then I read she moved with her husband and now where abouts unknown so I don't know.

one question,now I know you all saying oh no, but here it goes if you are partners in crime would you stay close or would stay far apart and act like you don't know each other.and or play the blame game.. Cause right now after reading at acandyrose where JR kept pictures of Beth his daughter that died.

Jon Benet sitting crying on the steps at the party of the 23rd, espousing that she did not feel pretty. Was this the same day/night that the dictionary was dragged out and left open to the page with incest on it, in the Ramsey suite?
The open dictionary was found in the first floor study, not John and Patsy's bedroom.

Was the perp spirited out of the house on the 23rd, I am remembering after all this time that that was THE day that the older son left Boulder, is my memory accurate?
John Andrew and Melinda were in Georgia with their mother.

Someone might have been busy explaining incest while the party went on downstairs, hence, there was no family member present to answer the door when the police arrived in response to the 911 call.
There were other adults present, so it wouldn't have been necessary for John or Patsy to answer the door.

one question,now I know you all saying oh no, but here it goes if you are partners in crime would you stay close or would stay far apart and act like you don't know each other.and or play the blame game..

ALL. "Friends close, enemies closer."

Cause right now after reading at acandyrose where JR kept pictures of Beth his daughter that died.

Did you also read where he said that Beth's death was more hurtful than JB's. (Is there a smiley for alarm bells?)

I have always wondered if the real reason the Twin Doll was such an issue was did Jon Benet say oh goody now daddy (or name whoever the molester was) can touch the doll and won't have to touch me anymore. Patsy would have been upset but like the trooper she was was she would have turned on the charm when it was time to make the party rounds and play Scarlett and worry about it tomorrow. Just something that has always bugged me.

The open dictionary was found in the first floor study, not John and Patsy's bedroom.

--->>>Closer then to the crying JonBenet. WE donut know how long the dictionary had been open either.

Additional comment IF I were a guest in anothers home for a party and it was handy to answer the doorbell, I personally would have gone to the door and opened it to see what was needed. Goodness it could have been a wonderful Christmas delivery or a smiling friend. Surely there was a peep hole in the door, I have two of them to ID friend or foe.

Q. Why would I NOT open the door for a police officer?

A. I would open the door for a police officer, perhaps after a short query on why he was there THEN open the door, just because I am a suspicious person and watch out for my own safety.

Thanks SD haven't got all done yet. And I agree I would open the door and got the owners of the house.

Personally, I think that there is much more to JBR being 'confined' to her bedroom on Christmas Day than due to the stated reason that 'she was not feeling well'. The statement by the yardman reporting the last time he saw JBR confirmed that she was acting "bratty" and ordering people in the vehicle she was entering as to where to sit. JBR being found crying on the steps prior to her murder and her words about not feeling 'pretty' is very revealing. Add to this the reported conflicts between mother and daughter over what JBR would wear on TWO different occasions; to Pasta Joes and then again to the White's party, and you have some serious 'head-butting' between mother and daughter emerging.

Personally, I think that Patsy was trying to control JBR's negative 'behavior' by psychologically 'taking her down a notch or two' with verbal condemnation. Verbal attacks over the bedwetting would be a perfect example of a way PR could humiliate JBR and make her feel less confident and less 'pretty' in order to force JBR to 'conform'. JBR's attitude toward The My Twinn doll could have been a way for JBR to retaliate toward her mother for the injuries to her self confidence. On the other hand, maybe JBR's 'attitude' was genuine. Maybe JBR was so emotionally damaged by PR's verbal condemnation that JBR thought the doll was indeed more attractive than herself or just maybe the plastic version of herself really didn't look much like her and she much prefered the jewelry kit and her new bike to the doll. Reguardless, I think the doll played a significant role in the events of Dec 25th...

When there is conflict, what do men usually do? (No offense to the male posters here...This is simply an 'in general' observation.) Men usually offer up a quick 'problem solving' solution and if the conflict continues, especially one between two females, they let the females of the home continue to 'go at it' and they remove themselves from the situation.... Remember, John reportedly left the home for the airport for most of the day....

About the clothes packed in paperbags. The reason PR offered just simply doesn't 'fly' with me. One thought that stands out for me is that the suitcase in the basement was needed in staging and alternative packing methods were needed to be found. Also, after the crime, it would have taken more time and made a lot more noise in order to locate other suitcases in the home and pack them appropriately for the trip. Thus, reasons for using paperbags for packing had to be created.

I would love to hear from the pilot if paperbags were EVER used in prior trips for packing clothing for trips to Mich.

I thought the bags PR used were black plastic trash bags. As I recall her interview where she was asked about it, she said that they kept clothes and things at the Charlevoix house, but there were a few things she needed to bring, and rather than pack them in suitcases (which weigh a lot more than a plastic trash bag) she threw them in the bags. I think she said JR was always concerned about the small private plane being overweight. I am not sure whether she is telling the truth here, but it does make sense to me.
That being said, as a firm RDI, I have always said that just because they lied about the most important facts (like the death and cover-up of the death) doesn't mean that they lied about every single thing they were asked. A good liar will always weave some truth into his lies.
This doesn't mean I think they were good liars, but hey- they must be. Seems nearly everyone believed them.

I thought the bags PR used were black plastic trash bags. As I recall her interview where she was asked about it, she said that they kept clothes and things at the Charlevoix house, but there were a few things she needed to bring, and rather than pack them in suitcases (which weigh a lot more than a plastic trash bag) she threw them in the bags. I think she said JR was always concerned about the small private plane being overweight. I am not sure whether she is telling the truth here, but it does make sense to me.
That being said, as a firm RDI, I have always said that just because they lied about the most important facts (like the death and cover-up of the death) doesn't mean that they lied about every single thing they were asked. A good liar will always weave some truth into his lies.
This doesn't mean I think they were good liars, but hey- they must be. Seems nearly everyone believed them.

There was a photo of a paperbag at the bottom of the spiral staircase with clothes in it. I thought PR said those were there in plans to take them to Mich... but I am OLD and my memory is fading fast... Could be very much mistaken....

There was a photo of a paperbag at the bottom of the spiral staircase with clothes in it. I thought PR said those were there in plans to take them to Mich... but I am OLD and my memory is fading fast... Could be very much mistaken....

Hi angelwings.

ty for the info ....
I have a look see.

Great observations going on here. My recollection is that black plastic trash bags were the ''luggage'' that was talked of throughout the coverage of the packing issue.

Angelwings, great post I wonder IF IF the possible 'staging' suitcase had any traces of the Big Red Boat clothing that was laid out on the bed, to be packed in IT, that perhaps had been removed to put the semen stained blanket and Dr. Seuss book AWAY quickly?

My granddaughter when six was extremely bossy, and she was always very vocal and in charge telling and explaining JUST exactly where everyone was to sit in different situations, and did not give up easily when reasoned with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back