Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that a Garcia probably would know how to spell ZG, but when I saw the form and how much information went unchecked or unanswered, I got the sense that the document was merely a professional formality. It occured to me that another explaination for the "C" mark was from the author beginning to write the "G" for Gonzalez on the "First Name" line, then catching it and writing Zenaida instead.

In the police documentation, the first on released Yuri stated he dropped off Casey at the residence, went back to Sawgrass on the AM of July 16th and interveiwed AM. It was stated in that documentation that they did not remember the name but they did find a Zenaida Gonzalez on THEIR SYSTEM (computer database) being there on April 17th. First, how did it get put into the system as April 17th then changed to June 17th?

The real name of the ZG who filed the lawsuit is Zenaida Gonzalez--no "C" at the front. Also no "Fernandez" apparently. The reason she is referred to in the deposition transcripts as "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" is because the court reporter takes the parties' names from the caption, and ZG's attorney put "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" as the name of the Plaintiff on his Complaint (despite the fact that, apparently, according to everyone who has reported on this woman, that is not her full name).

About the "C" on the Sawgrass application: My theory is that the Sawgrass employee said, "OK, what's your name?" ZG said "Zenaida"--pronounced as "Senaida." Sawgrass guy either started spelling it with a "C" on his own or said "How do you spell that?" If you know anyone who speaks Spanish as their "home" language, ask them to spell something starting with a "Z." They will say "SEE" instead of "ZEE"--which of course sounds like "C."

ETA: Then, presumably, ZG would have seen him write a "C" and corrected him--"no, ZEE not SEE"

Thanks x 100, AZ. :blowkiss: I'm feeling a little better 'bout my sanity now. :) I was ready to swear I'd seen a credible media interview w/ a source that was emphatic that Sawgrass-ZG's name did not include "Fernandez"...but I didn't file away where I saw it...so I was ready to believe that had come to me in a dream. :crazy:

I know Harry stated that he spoke espaniol/spanish w/ ZG he remembered that because he started to use native spelling for one of her daughter's names (Jasmine maybe?) on the form.

It is amazing how much the "devil is in the details" with this case. :devil:

Here is the portion of the Sawgrass visitation card with ZG's name that Harry G. (not ZG) filled out. Notice how the "C" and the "-" on the first line match the style of the "G" on the second line. IMHO, Harry started to write the last name first on the first line using a poor-quality pen, then quickly realized the card wanted the first name first. :doh: So he wrote that and then made sure the last-name lined up on the next line with the first name.

SawgrassCard.PNG

Raise your hand if you have made this first name / last name error on your own in the recent past :wave:.

Harry also left off the "z" at the end of her name. Unusual? All I can offer is the following anectodal evidence. I have a German last name with an "et" in it. I cannot tell you how many times people transpose those letters to "te", giving me a Hispanic sounding name. :doh:

All I can say is raise your hand if someone has misspelled your name recently. :wave:

Here is the portion of the Sawgrass visitation card with ZG's name that Harry G. (not ZG) filled out. Notice how the "C" and the "-" on the first line match the style of the "G" on the second line. IMHO, Harry started to write the last name first on the first line using a poor-quality pen, then quickly realized the card wanted the first name first. :doh: So he wrote that and then made sure the last-name lined up on the next line with the first name.

View attachment 3421

Raise your hand if you have made this first name / last name error on your own in the recent past :wave:.

Harry also left off the "z" at the end of her name. Unusual? All I can offer is the following anectodal evidence. I have a German last name with an "et" in it. I cannot tell you how many times people transpose those letters to "te", giving me a Hispanic sounding name. :doh:

All I can say is raise your hand if someone has misspelled your name recently. :wave:

I think the C looks more like a G because of the little dash next to it. I vote for JWG's scenario...mostly because I think a Garcia should know how to spell Zenaida.

Makes sense. Either way, we know the lawsuit ZG was there at Sawgrass, so Cindy's "C Zenaida Gonzale" rant is just silly.

I think the C looks more like a G because of the little dash next to it. I vote for JWG's scenario...mostly because I think a Garcia should know how to spell Zenaida.

Zenaida is not a common hispanic name in many parts of Latin America. I think it's mostly used in the Caribbean. A person fluent in Spanish but not familiar with the name could choose from two spellings with identical pronunciation: Cenaida or Zenaida. I think he probably started to write it with a C and she corrected him, but he left the C there. Also, many Spanish speakers, especially from the Caribbean, do not pronounce S sounds at the end of words, so it's not surprising that he would leave off the final Z.

aww frip are ya losin' it?
Apparently. One would not think this subject to be so vast, and I started the thread!

I still don't see the posts I was refering to, oh well; next time I shall quote it!

Has anybody thought that the apt. mgr. might have dyslexia? I could do something like that if I was fillin out a card.

HERE IS AN INTERESTING THEORY
Could Zenaida Gonales be a hint of a location and not a person?

FROM SACRED MONKESY web site. 4-25-9
If you missed this rather interesting and bizarre theory brought up over the weekend, we will repeat the premise of the post and link back to the original article.

Was the name of the nanny that Casey Anthony came up with also code to her brother Lee of where she put the remains of 2 year old Caylee Anthony? Believe it or not, the location where Caylee Anthony was found was right behind two plots of land off Hopespring Dr, 4701 and 4709, are presently lived in by one individual with the name Zenaida and the other Gonzales.
Was Zanny’s name really code for Caylee’s burial location?

HERE IS AN INTERESTING THEORY
Could Zenaida Gonales be a hint of a location and not a person?

FROM SACRED MONKESY web site. 4-25-9
If you missed this rather interesting and bizarre theory brought up over the weekend, we will repeat the premise of the post and link back to the original article.

Was the name of the nanny that Casey Anthony came up with also code to her brother Lee of where she put the remains of 2 year old Caylee Anthony? Believe it or not, the location where Caylee Anthony was found was right behind two plots of land off Hopespring Dr, 4701 and 4709, are presently lived in by one individual with the name Zenaida and the other Gonzales.
Was Zanny’s name really code for Caylee’s burial location?

It's an old theory that we here on WS went through when the remains were first found.

OK...now you're just tempting me :)

...I'm still hanging on to the confluence of ZG's ex-boyfriend Jonathan (IIRC) and Cast Iron Tattoo. He had a video of getting a tat & had befriended CIT on his myspace page. Casey hung out @ CIT w/ her long-time friends (a.k.a. Lake Vaj crowd) with at least 2 of them (Sean & Jon D.) working there. CIT is where Casey got her B.V. tat 7/3. That's the best connection I've seen.

...of course we've also heard of Vicky...the Sawgrass resident, who although called a friend/acquantance of Casey's by Kathy R. (IIRC - totally pulling that name outta my arse...could be 180degrees off :bang:) seemed more like a rival per the St. Patrick's day (and later b-day dinner @ TGIF) pics w/ Lake Vaj dudes. I don't think we've heard FROM Vicky...so...who knows...

...well...d@mnbit how'd I get over here :rolleyes: staring down that slippery slope (again)...

I fully agree that an acquaintance in common through CIT is more likely to be how Casey heard of ZG than Casey physically going to Sawgrass looking for someone with a Z name to frame.

At the time Casey heard the ZG name, she may have thought no more than..."Wow...Zenaida would be a great full name for my fake Zanny".

Casey could have heard the ZG name and about what ZG drove and where she was thinking of moving without having a clue about ZG's age or looks. I think it very unlikely that Casey pulled ZG and Sawgrass and ZG's vehicle straight out of the air.

:waitasec:
Z anedia name & G onzales name on the same Hopesprings Dr = CAYLEE's Remains !

ZG used same Tattoo parlor !

ZG L@@ked at the SAWGRASS APTS ! !

W I L D !!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Confused dates June 9th June 15th ! ?
:confused:
:furious::liar::liar::liar:=KC

Who knows ! ?
But
Ya'll are getting Closer & Closer !!!!!!!!!!

KC is NOT smarter than LE/ FBI/ or WebSleuthers ! ! ! !
JMO
Thanks for keep'n on ..... K E E P'N ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:blowkiss:
God Bless !
jjgram

View attachment 3421

As many a fine WS poster has stated before...He intially meant to write her "last name first". His pen sucked. Got a new pen. Then proceeded writting first name, then last name..It's NOT ROCKET SCIENCE! Now, If the first faint letter was an "F" or "H" or whatever...one could make a different argument. But, come on folks, lets use OUR COMMON (God given) SENCE...It wasn't a "C" it was a partial "G" with a dead ink pen. Case CLOSED!

I fully agree that an acquaintance in common through CIT is more likely to be how Casey heard of ZG than Casey physically going to Sawgrass looking for someone with a Z name to frame.

At the time Casey heard the ZG name, she may have thought no more than..."Wow...Zenaida would be a great full name for my fake Zanny".

Casey could have heard the ZG name and about what ZG drove and where she was thinking of moving without having a clue about ZG's age or looks. I think it very unlikely that Casey pulled ZG and Sawgrass and ZG's vehicle straight out of the air.

I've thought this, too. Also, is "Zanny" the common nickname for Zenaida? My gut feel is that it isn't. My best uninformed guess would be Zeni or Zenita.

I've thought this, too. Also, is "Zanny" the common nickname for Zenaida? My gut feel is that it isn't. My best uninformed guess would be Zeni or Zenita.

That's a good question, KenoshaKid! I wonder what the actual nickname would be? When I google the name "Zanny", I only get pages for Xanax. The coincidences between the "facts" surrounding KC's Zenaida and the real ZFG are too much. We may never know exactly how and where she came up with it, but it would seem as if she modeled her imagi-nanny after some real information on someone.

Good grief, how did she ever keep all those lies straight? I wonder what made the determination as to whether she would lie & say she got stuff from zanny or lie & say she bought it with her own money earned at Universal. Geeeze, so much to wonder about......:waitasec:

I suppose she had to arbitrarily mix the two up to confound (hmm, con + found) the parents. She seemed to have plenty of time to study how to be a Professional Liar. Wonder if she had books about the subject in the closet of her room...she's studying law books in jail, so she wants to be her own Lia..oops, I meant Lawyer, :waitasec:but that's the same thing sometimes?

Zenaida is not a common hispanic name in many parts of Latin America. I think it's mostly used in the Caribbean. A person fluent in Spanish but not familiar with the name could choose from two spellings with identical pronunciation: Cenaida or Zenaida. I think he probably started to write it with a C and she corrected him, but he left the C there. Also, many Spanish speakers, especially from the Caribbean, do not pronounce S sounds at the end of words, so it's not surprising that he would leave off the final Z.

*my bold.
oddly enough the name zenaida is greek in origin. it means 'beloved of zeus' or 'power of zeus', can't remember which.

*my bold.
oddly enough the name zenaida is greek in origin. it means 'beloved of zeus' or 'power of zeus', can't remember which.

Also means "Dove" in latin (Zenaida macroura is a mourning dove).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998