Christmas photos

Ok, confused once again, have anyone read The R's book cause they bring up the evidence they wanted reexamined and a stun gun was brought up.

--->>>I had one of the first copies when it was hot off the press, courtesy of Websleuther Toltec, where are you Toltec???

The copyright date on DOI was 2000. Long after JonBenet was buried.

Ravyn, can you provide a page number for their claim about them wanting complete examination/about stun gun, before Jon Benet was put to rest? Do they indicate a DATE when THEY wanted the reexamination about the stun gun?

I will guess their words came AFTER JonBenet was safely in the ground. AFTER she was buried they did not want her 'tiny body' disturbed, HOWEVER, they made very PUBLIC their desire to have her BODY released in a hurry so that she could have a 'proper' buriel.

My thought is IF IF PR wanted to help other parents protect their children against a 'killer' that was on the loose, they would have wanted no stone unturned in a complete and accurate analization of the what evidence was available to assist in FINDING the loose killer.

hey Ravyn.

The Truth ... from Forums For Justoce:
The Truth about Judge Julie Carnes' Decision.Stun Gun/Rope/Bag/Door/Lights/Knots/Bat
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4708

The Stun Gun Myth:
http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/stungun.html

Wecht's autopsy findings, interpreted:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/9101/wecht.html

He also noted an abrasion to her right cheek, and one on the back of her right shoulder, which also bore a bruise. She also carried two scratches on her lower left back area and the lower back of her left leg.

With any luck, someday you'll be able to add my own writings to that list. Why? Because I happen to have some experience in this area. Painful experience.

The Stun Gun Manual was written in Spanish, which the Ramsey's say that they couldn't read. My question is, why in the heck did they have it if they couldn't read it. Then again, it seems that Patsy was a pack rat.

If you look in your own home, I bet you'd find that nearly all manuals are in Spanish as well as English. We have JR CLAIMING the manual was in Spanish (which it probably was) but I am willing to bet there was also an English translation. I haven't read much of what LE had to say about the stun gun manual/video. I assume it was taken into evidence. So they would know if there was also an English section. Anyone here know it it appears on the evidence lists?

With any luck, someday you'll be able to add my own writings to that list. Why? Because I happen to have some experience in this area. Painful experience.

Hi SD .

did you taze yourself?

or

Were you "runnin' from the law"?

Tazed myself AND had other people do it to me at my request! THAT's how much I care about this case!

Hi SD.

omg.
Multiple tazings.

uhm ...
that's cool SD .... not advisable .... but cool.
For sure then, you are the JBR Forum 'expert' on 'tazers'.

Hi SD.

omg.
Multiple tazings.

uhm ...
that's cool SD .... not advisable .... but cool.

You're right, it isn't cool. And I pray I'll never have to do it again! But that's the kind of man I am: I go the extra mile.

For sure then, you are the JBR Forum 'expert' on 'tazers'.

Um, well put it this way: I'm the closest thing we've got!

Yeah, before SD..the only thing that we had to compare JB's "stun gun" markings to....was a pig.

Camper,I haven't read any books on JBR,just read that from one of the links that was gave to me.Now in one sense I can understand not exhuming the body but then I think if doing this action can bring a killer to justice then I would.Now I believe if the R's wanted justice they wouldn't fought against it.Dang,here one of my crazy thoghts again,where would be a safe place for missing evidence just my opinion.

Camper,I haven't read any books on JBR,just read that from one of the links that was gave to me.Now in one sense I can understand not exhuming the body but then I think if doing this action can bring a killer to justice then I would.Now I believe if the R's wanted justice they wouldn't fought against it.Dang,here one of my crazy thoghts again,where would be a safe place for missing evidence just my opinion.

That's exactly what I think too. There has to be a REAL reason that they did not want JB's body exhumed. If she were my child...and it would help to catch her killer...you bet that I would have her body exhumed. The body is just a shell anyway...IMO. Her spirit is in heaven....

To SD ( got to love men) Now I need opinions here, if I remember correctly it was said PR got a bike for Christmas of 96 too,personally I can't see her on a bike but that's just me,but the bike behind PR and JBR just look too big for PR and I don't know if JR got one too,

--->>>Well Aunt Pam was 'sent' to get some 'special things' (I forget the actual excuse given to LE when she was allowed to come and get them, I believe the PD had Barney Fife there to help). Everyone knows how much JR would have needed the golf clubs & bag in the DEAD of winter, particularly IF IF they ended up in Charlevoix MI.

Myself having been born in MI, the weather would not have worked for the clubs there and then either. I believe the golf bag had other things in IT that should NEVER have left the R's house that day and at that time.

Barney even helped load the bag into 'a' car for her to take away - was it in the ?squad car?

Someone should be writing a manual on how NOT to do a PD/LE investigation on a non kidnapped child - found murdered in the basement of the 'kidnapping' location.

--->>>Well Aunt Pam was 'sent' to get some 'special things' (I forget the actual excuse given to LE when she was allowed to come and get them, I believe the PD had Barney Fife there to help). Everyone knows how much JR would have needed the golf clubs & bag in the DEAD of winter, particularly IF IF they ended up in Charlevoix MI.

Myself having been born in MI, the weather would not have worked for the clubs there and then either. I believe the golf bag had other things in IT that should NEVER have left the R's house that day and at that time.

Barney even helped load the bag into 'a' car for her to take away - was it in the ?squad car?

Someone should be writing a manual on how NOT to do a PD/LE investigation on a non kidnapped child - found murdered in the basement of the 'kidnapping' location.

Camper, the reason that Pam gave to police to get inside the Ramsey home...was that she was sent in by the Ramsey's to get clothes for JB's funeral. Patsy gave Pam a "grocery list"...of things to get...including...baby teeth, PASSPORTS, and some of JB's American Girl dolls. I will see if I can find a complete list of things that she took out when she was taken out the "funeral clothes".

Here ya go...

04-18-2000 Steve Thomas, "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation"

Page 51:

"Patrol Officer Angie Chromiak told me later that when she showed up to pull a security shift at Tin Cup circle, she was ordered by police headquarters to ferry Pam Paugh over to fifteenth Street to collect some clothing that John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey could war to the funeral. Even that decision, as kind as it might have been to grieving parents, was questionable, for nothing should be removed from an active crime scene."

ST (HB) Page 52:

"She spent an hour on her first trip through the crime scene and emerged with a big cardboard box filled to the brim, which she plopped into the trunk of the police car. For the next several hours, Pam made about half a dozen trips through the bouse, often spending an hour or more inside, and hauled out
suitcases, boxes, bags, and loose items
until the backseat of the police car was stuffed like a steamer trunk."

"Pam's last trip was into the bedroom of JonBenet, and she pumped herself up again; "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." She came back carrying an armload of stuffed animals and other items from the first room in the house to have been sealed off by police."

"Everett kept only a general inventory of what was removed, and even that abbreviated listing was astonishing.
Stuffed animals, tiaras, three dresses for JonBenet, pageant photo portfolios, toys and clothes for Burke, John Ramsey's Daytime, the desk Bible, and clothing. For Patsy, there were black pants, dress suits, boots, and the contents of the curio cabinet. Bills, credit cards, a black cashmere trench coat, jewelry that included her grandmother's ring and an emerald necklace, bathrobes, a cell phone, personal papers, bank records, Christmas stockings, her Nordstrom's credit card, and even their passports. The patrol car was loaded with zipped bags, boxes, sacks, and luggage, the true contents unknown."

Ames, thank you so much for your wonderful post on Aunt Pams 'get it' trip to the murder house.

I have ST book and all of the other books on the case still packed in my garage from our second move in three years. The only one I keep by my computer is DOI.

This case will never be solved unless, the folks I sent my theory to, do some deep and heavy investigation. I have never posted my entire theory here online, and won't. Everyone has their own ideas about HOW it all came down. I did my best, and that was all I could do.

RIP tiny girl, we all loved you, and are sorry you were never allowed to become all that you could have become.

Ames, thank you so much for your wonderful post on Aunt Pams 'get it' trip to the murder house.

I have ST book and all of the other books on the case still packed in my garage from our second move in three years. The only one I keep by my computer is DOI.

This case will never be solved unless, the folks I sent my theory to, do some deep and heavy investigation. I have never posted my entire theory here online, and won't. Everyone has their own ideas about HOW it all came down. I did my best, and that was all I could do.

RIP tiny girl, we all loved you, and are sorry you were never allowed to become all that you could have become.

You are welcome!
You have moved two times in three years? You sound like me and my family. I recently discovered that with all of our moving...( four times in four years) that I have lost my middle daughter's ultra sound pictures...and the little hat that my oldest daughter wore, in the hospital, right after she was born. Everytime that we move, I lose something...and usually its something extremely important to me.

Hi Camper.

"Everyone knows how much JR would have needed the golf clubs & bag in the DEAD of winter, particularly IF IF they ended up in Charlevoix MI." - Camper

Hey, do you know what 'brand' / what was the make of JR's set of clubs?

Hi Camper.

"Everyone knows how much JR would have needed the golf clubs & bag in the DEAD of winter, particularly IF IF they ended up in Charlevoix MI." - Camper

Hey, do you know what 'brand' / what was the make of JR's set of clubs?

--->>>Sorry I don't.

DOI chapter called 'Saying Goodbye', page 34 through 35 makes NO mention of the golf clubs, in the rather long list of items that Aunt Pam picked up. Their interpretation of what items she was 'able' to remove was said that the items were logged by the BPD Person, one by one.

I do recall something I had read about ?somewhere? that JR's fav clubs or something to that effect had his name on the bag in gold letters, I am vague on where I read that. Only that he had a special fondness for them, I cannot remember. I seem to also recall that the clubs had 'special' club hoodie coverings, donut know the term used for the metal use ends of a club, duh, er.

I am going to put the re-reading of DOI on my coming 'read' list.
Will probably just do short read sessions and absorb again time frame.

So I will plan on jumping in and starting a new thread when SOMETHING jumps out at me after all this time.

I am guessing that you are 'wondering' about the connection between the club found in the yard and the set Aunt Pam took, huh, er?.

Although I do think that pro golfers take along 'pet' clubs like a putter er. to stick in their bag of perhaps original clubs purchased as a 'brand' name set.

I don't recall the type of club found in the yard, an iron or putter er???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back