The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack - REVISITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I just happened to stop by the "cayleesplace.com" website yesterday while googling for info on Kronk's girlfriend. I felt like I fell down a rabbit hole into KC and Jose's world. REALLLY FREAKY. Whoever's site it is, they sure seem determined to find KC "innocent." It is so over the top biased, I'm not sure I'd trust any information given there.

ITA. Freaky, and i will add sickening. This site is unbelievable. It this what the A's are doing these days?

Hmm. I just happened to stop by the "cayleesplace.com" website yesterday while googling for info on Kronk's girlfriend. I felt like I fell down a rabbit hole into KC and Jose's world. REALLLY FREAKY. Whoever's site it is, they sure seem determined to find KC "innocent." It is so over the top biased, I'm not sure I'd trust any information given there.

I been to that site too - ITA - uber freaky.
Wonder why there's no answer to questions like "Why KC waited 31 days to tell anyone Caylee was missing".

Did anyone notice that at the cayleespace.com it says that Juliet Lewis is married to a Lennox Lewis? I wonder if he is the boxer. Like KC is friends with the wife of a boxer from England.

Thanks to my son, I know that if you've been arrested, you can no longer make calls from the jail, collect. Someone "from the outside" must go through a (I believe it is) national corrections company that allows you to prepay minutes for the one who is jailed, to access. I never actually had the opportunity to put any money into the account for my budding , who was released for lack of evidence, but the voice activated system I had to go through to attempt it was, shall we say, a lesson in patience.

My nephew has called me a number of times collect from jail. I guess it depends on where you are. He has called on two occasions from Orlando for me to arrange a bonding company to get him out on another DUI.

ITA. Freaky, and i will add sickening. This site is unbelievable. It this what the A's are doing these days?

I would pretty well bet on it, as there can't be that many loonies out there posting the same insanity.

But someone, maybe JB has to be helping them, as it sounds like they are busy crafting defense responses to all known SA scenarios. Absolutely sickening. They have really done a good job with the site however.

The 1st thing I noticed at the website was the 2 "hearts" at the top of the boarder. Quite odd indeed. Something else that popped out at me was the reference made to the likeness of KW and the composite drawing of another unsolved murder in Orlando. HUmmmmm.....I haven't seen that discussed anywhere except this board. :waitasec:

Casey had at least two cellphones and possibly 3 numbers from what I can tell. There are actually three cellphone numbers listed on the national cellphone registry. Her two phones may have used the same account # and she switched the sims cards back and forth - not sure. Also, any call to a Zenaida or anyone else back last year that was disconnected would be quickly reassigned so you would have to rule out that someone didn't acquire their number around that time.

The first phone 9286 -- the Nokia was purchased by the Grunds who likely had access to her account, and is registered in the name "Casey Grund." It was Cingular and converted to AT&T when the company was acquired. www.cayleesplace.com/caseygrundphone.jpg

She bragged about getting her new blackjack about the time she sent the $300 payment to AT&T using her grandmother's check. She indicated she needed it for a job where the employer was supposed to pay for it, but then ended up requiring her to buy it and wait to get reimbursed.

The numbers can't be reassigned for 6 months minimum, and some companies have a year reassignment period, so they are not "quickly" reassigned.

The blackjack may have been a reality, but I doubt it. I believe she got that idea from the NG murder and the missing blackjack.

Odd...........the cayleesplace site is down.

Hi Spiderlady, I just tried peeking in there too. It says they are out of bandwidth for the month. When you buy a website, you pay for a certain amount of bandwidth and if you don't choose to pay for extra, it just goes down until the month is over. Try again on the 1st.

The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated.

I am really anxious to see this site. Does anyone think it will be back up? My curiousity has been raised about what is contained in the site!

:dance::dance::dance:

I am really anxious to see this site. Does anyone think it will be back up? My curiousity has been raised about what is contained in the site!

:dance::dance::dance:

You can view the Google cached version for now. None of the links are active but you can at least see what's on it.
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...ce.com/+cayleesplace&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

If that link doesn't work, just go to google, search for cayleesplace, and then click the little link that says "cached"

Casey had at least two cellphones and possibly 3 numbers from what I can tell. There are actually three cellphone numbers listed on the national cellphone registry. Her two phones may have used the same account # and she switched the sims cards back and forth - not sure. Also, any call to a Zenaida or anyone else back last year that was disconnected would be quickly reassigned so you would have to rule out that someone didn't acquire their number around that time.

The first phone 9286 -- the Nokia was purchased by the Grunds who likely had access to her account, and is registered in the name "Casey Grund." It was Cingular and converted to AT&T when the company was acquired. www.cayleesplace.com/caseygrundphone.jpg

She bragged about getting her new blackjack about the time she sent the $300 payment to AT&T using her grandmother's check. She indicated she needed it for a job where the employer was supposed to pay for it, but then ended up requiring her to buy it and wait to get reimbursed.

Just wanted to preface this to say...I'm not in any way being negative towards you...BUT, that site has quite a few inconsistencies, and also attempts to "rewrite" the interviews/info from LE. As well as other peoples comments....JMO
Plus, identifying themselves as some kind of scientific researcher, there's little "science" and all speculation by doing property searches, people searches, etc. Again...JMO

ETA : There also isn't any way to "contact" this "scientific" person...they also direct you to DC's investigation co and we saw how he and his cohort, JH, were reemed out by the State PI Group.

I think she made up the other cell phone so that there'd be an excuse for Zenaida's number not being programmed into her phone and for there being no record of other phone numbers and phone calls that were part of her imaginary story.

First, she tries to say Zenaida's number wasn't in her phone because the nanny texted her, but she quickly realizes that won't work.
Then when Lee points out that if Casey doesn't know Zenaida's number, in order for her to have ever called it, it would have to be programmed in her phone, she pulls out the lost imaginary phone scenario, which she's obviously used before.
Then she had to make up the switching SIM card thing because she couldn't just make up a random phone number for that imaginary phone -- too easy to find out that it wasn't hers (or Universal's).
Then she was stuck with the fact that the SIM card should have saved the info for that other phone she made up, so she's got to dodge and say she saved only to the phone she has unfortunately lost.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Her lies aren't worthy of a fourteen year old. Completely transparent. That's why it's so frustrating that the Anthony's believe her.

You can save to either the sim card or just to the phone..... just an observation.

I don't believe there was ever another phone, blackjack, or other model. KC just had to come up with something on the fly to explain why on earth she couldn't produce a telephone number for ZFG, Juliete, Jeff, etc. SIM card switching between phones story, never being able to figure out how to save numbers to the phone/SIM story, left imaginary phone on her imaginary desk, in her imaginary office, at her imaginary job at Universal, which she reported the imaginary phone stolen to Universal security story. Blah, blah, blah.

KC is as dumb as a bag of hammers! She's a terrible liar. You'd think she'd be a pro since she's been doing it her whole life, but she just completely sucks at it.

Also, with all of the calling and texting she did, you'd think she'd have a way better cell plan. Her cell phone bills were HUGE. Cripes! She could've gotten unlimited texting for $20 bucks a month on top of a regular calling plan, for a total of about 80/90 dollars a month. Again, she's not very bright.

ITA -- Ive been saying the same since the beginning --- who runs their cell up that high? With all the unlimited plans available - even if you have a pre-pay. Something amiss.... think she was a phone sex operator? hmmmmm

I don't believe there was ever another phone, blackjack, or other model. KC just had to come up with something on the fly to explain why on earth she couldn't produce a telephone number for ZFG, Juliete, Jeff, etc. SIM card switching between phones story, never being able to figure out how to save numbers to the phone/SIM story, left imaginary phone on her imaginary desk, in her imaginary office, at her imaginary job at Universal, which she reported the imaginary phone stolen to Universal security story. Blah, blah, blah.

KC is as dumb as a bag of hammers! She's a terrible liar. You'd think she'd be a pro since she's been doing it her whole life, but she just completely sucks at it.

Also, with all of the calling and texting she did, you'd think she'd have a way better cell plan. Her cell phone bills were HUGE. Cripes! She could've gotten unlimited texting for $20 bucks a month on top of a regular calling plan, for a total of about 80/90 dollars a month. Again, she's not very bright.

Hey HeSaidSheSaid, Casey didn't have to be a pro at lying. She was surrounded by idiots who never called her out on anything. They expected lies from her. As far as her phone plan, she didn't care, because she didn't have to pay for it. Someone else had the job of forking out money for Casey's phone(s). I don't think there was ever a Blackjack either. My image of Casey is that that of a girl with a vacuous expression skipping mindlessly through a meadow singing "la la la la la la la la la, no worries, no worries". And she didn't worry. She simply made up lies on the spot, and NO ONE called her out on it. It is truly mind-boggling. That is how she literally "got away with murder". Everybody just let her.:banghead:

ITA -- Ive been saying the same since the beginning --- who runs their cell up that high? With all the unlimited plans available - even if you have a pre-pay. Something amiss.... think she was a phone sex operator? hmmmmm

I think she was probably several months behind on her bill. When she stole the money from her g-parents to allegedly buy a Black Jack, she likely was just paying her bill that was 2 or 3 months past due and had to come up with a story about phones because the check would show as having been payed to AT&T. Then she probably never paid it again until she tried to do so with money from AH's account, and the reason that the bill was so high (what was it, like $500?) was that she was paying for April, May, and June.

I thought Rev Grund said on his MS that he gave KC the blackjack. (I think when he got a new phone or something).

I think she was probably several months behind on her bill. When she stole the money from her g-parents to allegedly buy a Black Jack, she likely was just paying her bill that was 2 or 3 months past due and had to come up with a story about phones because the check would show as having been payed to AT&T. Then she probably never paid it again until she tried to do so with money from AH's account, and the reason that the bill was so high (what was it, like $500?) was that she was paying for April, May, and June.

I [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3505044&postcount=105"]posted[/ame] some information on her bills back in late March:

I guess because she did not work she needed to steal to cover these breath-taking cell phone bills:

7/29/2008 $167.50 Due
7/15/2008 $574.60
6/25/2008 $377.33
5/6/2008 $574.60
4/8/2008 $354.04
3/26/2008 $191.17
2/27/2008 $160.57
1/24/2008 $180.21
2008 total $2,580.02

12/4/2007 $814.00
9/24/2007 $497.75
7/24/2007 $414.11