Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the upcoming YouTube, Patty, as I can only get audio on these live feeds. Maybe because I'm in Canada.

O/T: I don't think that's the reason as I'm in Ontario too, and watch them all.

Thank you for the upcoming YouTube, Patty, as I can only get audio on these live feeds. Maybe because I'm in Canada.

I really like Judge Strickland, but I think he is going to have to be on his toes a bit more. JB continues to undermine the court IMO. I don't believe he should have been heard on this issue at all today. Should he not have to file his own motion to discuss this? I know piggy-backing isn't allowed in the Canadian courtrooms. US legal eagles, what say you?

I'm in Canada - the video is fine but I can only get it on Fox. But I look forward to the upcoming youtube because I found the sound wasn't good.

George brings in a framed picture of Caylee when it's convenient for HIM. Where was this framed picture during the deposition or any of the other hearings where their daughter sat in front of them as the defendant in this murder case. Why wasn't he holding up a large framed picture of Caylee then ?
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I must be becoming hardened as GA's emotion felt ......contrived...to get his way. Oh I don't like saying that. JMO

respectfully snipped:

I agree. Only having audio, it was very apparent to me at the end of George's presentation. His squeaky tearful voice sounded very contrived. I might feel differently once I actually see his crying (thanks to Patty), but I kinda doubt it. If he stormed out of the proceedings today - just wait for trial!

I really like Judge Strickland, but I think he is going to have to be on his toes a bit more. JB continues to undermine the court IMO. I don't believe he should have been heard on this issue at all today. Should he not have to file his own motion to discuss this? I know piggy-backing isn't allowed in the Canadian courtrooms. US legal eagles, what say you?

I was waiting for another one of those 'Andrea Lyon' moments where Judge Strickland told him to shush it and sit down.

I think the reason GA pulled away from CA is because she is behind all the tours and GA is put into the position to go and he was the one to speak because we all know how CA is with her mouth and he is p****D at being put in that . I loved it when he stopmed out and left her there

Baez - what a joke. It was already stated that the pics would NOT be released. I swear, the A's deserve all these clowns.
GA - Nice performance! Your acting skills are getting better. He was all cry baby until their media tour was brought up, and immedietly stopped his phony sobbing.
CA - Always standing up in court, jibber jabbering in peoples ears... shaking her head for like 10min straight because they didn't get their way for once. I'm glad the judge ruled for the release.

I can't wait for the trial .. the SA is going to rip these people to shreds, and rightly so.

You know CA is just her own worst enemy. She is jibber jabbering (perfect discription btw) in BC's ear the WHOLE time the other atty is making her argument. You'd think BC should be listening to HER(opposing atty) but no CA completely drown that out by what she did. GEESH!

Could it be that JB asked BC to file this motion so as to appear to not be afraid of the ME report? Because in the beginning JB says defense not afraid of this report but when judge ordered it's release then JB quickly throws in "objection to the release as it could impact clients ability to seat an impartial jury". So which is it JB?

I must be becoming hardened as GA's emotion felt ......contrived...to get his way. Oh I don't like saying that. JMO

BBM

That is what I was thinking.
Yes, JB was VERY QUICK to his feet the moment Judge Strickland DENIED the motion.

Judge S agreed that KC didn't need to be there because this motion wasn't about her. So....JB jumps in and that did make it about her. Sneaky Pete!!

Sealing the ME's report would of been like putting duct tape over Caylee's mouth...again. Thank God that the Judge did not let that happen again today.

Okay, so now where ARE the results? I want to see them YESTERDAY!

(I admit I am being just a little bit impatient today. LOL)

I think the reason GA pulled away from CA is because she is behind all the tours and GA is put into the position to go and he was the one to speak because we all know how CA is with her mouth and he is p****D at being put in that . I loved it when he stopmed out and left her there
Hey they forget their atty too before they stormed out.

Baez - what a joke. It was already stated that the pics would NOT be released. I swear, the A's deserve all these clowns.
GA - Nice performance! Your acting skills are getting better. He was all cry baby until their media tour was brought up, and immedietly stopped his phony sobbing.
CA - Always standing up in court, jibber jabbering in peoples ears... shaking her head for like 10min straight because they didn't get their way for once. I'm glad the judge ruled for the release.

I can't wait for the trial .. the SA is going to rip these people to shreds, and rightly so.

Bolded by me.... I watched the whole thing live but audio was breaking up quite a bit and I am going to watch it again b/c I thought I noticed the quick change in GA's demeanor.

I almost spit my diet pepsi out when I saw JB appear! My first thought was that he just can't stand missing any opportunity for a TV appearance.

ITA Cindy can't pull off anguish very well-so George was nominated!:rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more!

I think we know now that there is a very obvious connection between the A's, their attorney and the defense team, JB. This motion was filed for the defense as well as for the A's, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd