Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. I do not believe their actions are born from genuine grief. Is it their quest to wring every ounce of drama from this? IMO their actions appear suspicious at best.

That is exactly where I am torn, Lancelot. The more I watch them...the more often they make unneccessary tv appearances....the more I think about the whole dysfuntional family dynamic....the more I truly feel they are addicted to the drama and less sincere. Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who vigorously defended George, Cindy and Lee's behavior for the first 9 months.

They know exactly what is in the report. When Judge Strikland was talking about the public's right to know, CA was shaking her head with a grimance that said she disagrees with this. They know. They just don't want the public to know. Could these two be any more transparent?

I know!.

They know exactly what is in the report. When Judge Strikland was talking about the public's right to know, CA was shaking her head with a grimance that said she disagrees with this. They know. They just don't want the public to know. Could these two be any more transparent?

If the A's get this upset over a little hearing, how are they going to act during the trial???? They may get banned from the courtroom.

Just saw Kathi Belich on WFTV's broadcast. She has the report. They will be getting it up online ASAP.

Per Kathi, the report says there were several overlapping pieces of duct tape over Caylee's mouth and jaw area. No soft tissue to test.

I don't know. I think it would add more anguish to my grief,if reports of what happened to my loved one were kept under wraps. That's just me.

I think they just don't want people like us talking about the results. They really should stay off the forums.
JMO of course.

kathy belich, has the only released copy of the report. on tv now. tape on before decomp. no drugs found, not necessaily non used just not found.....more to come.

I just watched GA's speach he gets all choked up but when the attorney asked him about his TV appearences he all of a sudden is staright what an act. If he really is going for this is all for her meaning caylee then he should do the right thing and stop all the lies and incosistences then I would believe him that he is really doing this for his grandbaby.

That is exactly where I am torn, Lancelot. The more I watch them...the more often they make unneccessary tv appearances....the more I think about the whole dysfuntional family dynamic....the more I truly feel they are addicted to the drama and less sincere. Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who vigorously defended George, Cindy and Lee's behavior for the first 9 months.

I think alot of people have been forced to rethink their opinion. :blowkiss:

So unless Casey was well aware that fluids were going to start leaking, the tape was most likely applied before Caylee died.

Sadly, it appears so. As horrific as the mental images will be, it is the first chance Caylee Marie gets to tell her story of what happened to her.

We are listening sweet baby!

I just watched GA's speach he gets all choked up but when the attorney asked him about his TV appearences he all of a sudden is staright what an act. If he really is going for this is all for her meaning caylee then he should do the right thing and stop all the lies and incosistences then I would believe him that he is really doing this for his grandbaby.

Unfortunately, I think that sonar ship sailed a long time ago and the passenger list included Najeme.

If the numerous pieces of duct tape is true, there almost certainly have to be some fingerprints on at least some of those pieces. I cannot imagine how getting fingerprints on the duct tape could be avoided if this report is correct.

I am hoping and praying that this report will in fact paint a clear picture of what happened to her.

edited to add: Pictures will not be included in this report, right?

Well I have to say that Judge Strickland is a very honest judge and does play fair. As I may feel a "little" sorry for the A's they need to focus their anger where it belongs..on the KILLER of their only granddaughter.

After the hearing, Conway said the autopsy report is very specific and that the Anthonys have not read the document.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-caylee-autopsy-report-061909,0,4277867.story

"
Because of the advanced state of decomposition that the coroner was dealing with, there was very little to work with. It was very thorough, but it doesn't answer any questions. What it does do is leave speculation open for everybody that wants to decide what did or what didn't happen," Conway said.

He said the public is going to talk endlessly about the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, which was mentioned in reports released earlier

Conway. Please. We know they know what is in the report. Cindy would have it no other way. We are not stupid.
and, yes, we will try to put 2 and 2 together, which is what the A's don't want the public to do. Plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth