AZ AZ - Tempe, HispFem, UP1987, 15-19, hitchhiking, overdose, Apr'02

"on 07-15-02, i received the maricopa county medical examiner's report of investigation, completed by dr. M, md. The report indicated that the cause of death to the unidentified female was cocaine intoxication. The manner of death was undetermined. See the attached medical examiner's report for further information. Attempts are still currently being made to identify the deceased female. End of report."

REPORT FROM DET. JS:

"ON 10/01/04, I WAS ASSIGNED THIS CASE FOR FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATION. FROM READING THE ORIGINAL REPORT, I LEARNED THAT ON 04/27/02, THAT AN UNKNOWN FEMALE WAS FOUND DECEASED, LYING ON THE GROUND BEHIND THE BUSINESS LOCATED AT 1850 E. UNIVERSITY DR. TEMPE. DURING THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION, IT WAS LEARNED THAT THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE HAD BEEN HITCH HIKING IN THE AREA OF 32ND. STREET AND GREENWAY RD. IN PHOENIX. E T HAD PICKED THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE UP AND HAD DRIVEN HER TO TEMPE. WHILE THEY WERE DRIVING, E T LEARNED THAT THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE HAD BEEN KICKED OUT OF HER RESIDENCE BY HER MOTHER, BECAUSE OF DRUG ABUSE PROBLEMS. THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE ASKED E T IF HE KNEW WHERE HE COULD PURCHASE SOME COCAINE, IN WHICH HE DID. BOTH E T AND THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE WENT TO THE SEVEN ELEVEN BUSINESS LOCATED AT 1006 S. MCCLINTOCK DR. TEMPE, AZ. WHERE THEY MET WlTH A DRUG DEALER NAMED R. R THEN ENTERED E T'S VEHICLE WlTH E T AND THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE. THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE THEN SNORTED AN "EIGHT BALL" OF COCAINE. A FEW MOMENTS LATER, THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE WENT INTO CONVULSIONS AND APPEARED TO OVERDOSE. E T AND R DROVE THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE TO A BUSINESS THAT WAS NEAR THE SEVEN-ELEVEN. E T AND R THEN PULLED THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND PUT HER ON THE GROUND. E T THOUGHT THAT THE FEMALE WAS STILL ALIVE AS SHE WAS STILL MOVING. E T AND R THEN WENT BACK TO THE SEVEN -ELEVEN WHERE R WAS DROPPED OFF. "

"THE BODY OF THE UNKNOWN FEMALE WAS TURNED OVER TO THE MARICOPA MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE WHERE IT WAS FOUND THAT THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE HAD DIED OF COCAINE INTOXICATION. THE MARICOPA MEDICAL EXAMINER ALSO HAD OBTAINED DENTAL DATA, LATENT PRINTS, A BLOOD SAMPLE, FINGERNAIL CLIPPINGS, AND A HEAD HAIR FROM THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE. UPON COMPLETION OF THE DEATH INVESTIGATION, THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE HAD NOT YET BEEN IDENTIFIED. THE DESCRIPTION OF THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE IS AS FOLLOWS. HISPANIC OR NATIVE AMERICAN FEMALE, 17 YEARS OF AGE, BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, 5'01" IN HEIGHT, 120 POUNDS IN WEIGHT. ALSO DURING THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION, THE INFORMATION ON THE UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE ALONG WITH THE DENTAL DATA INFORMATION WAS LISTED IN THE NATIONAL CRIME INFORMATION CENTER (NCIC) DATABASE AS AN UNIDENTIFIED PERSON. THE NUMBER IN THE NCIC DATABASE FOR THlS UNIDENTIFIED SUBJECT WAS U250003069. "

"ON 10/11/04,l SUBMITTED A REQUEST TO THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY TO EXAMINE THE BLOOD THAT HAD BEEN SEIZED FROM THE UNIDENTIFIED VICTIM BY THE MARICOPA COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER, AND TO LOCATE A DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID PROFILE TO COMPARE IT WlTH EXISTING SPECIMENS IN THE FAMILY OF MISSING DATABASE, OR KEEP IT ON FILE UNDER THE FOUND REMAINS DATABASE FOR FUTURE COMPARISON REQUESTS.

ON 02/16/05,1 CONTACTED THE NATION'S MISSING CHILDREN ORGANIZATION, INC. AND ADVISED THEM OF THlS INVESTIGATION. I ALSO FORWARDED THEM A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE VICTIM, ALONG WlTH A PHOTOGRAPH OF A BRACELET, AND A SHOE THAT THE VICTIM HAD BEEN WEARING. THlS INFORMATION WAS TO BE LISTED AT THE NATION'S MISSING CHILDREN ORGANIZATION, INC. WEBSITE (WWW.THEYAREMISSED.ORG) UNDER THE UNIDENTIFIED PERSONS DATABASE. THlS INVESTIGATION HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADMINISTRATIVELY CLOSED AS THE CAUSE AND MANNER OF DEATH OF THlS SUBJECT HAD BEEN DOCUMENTED UNDER THE ORIGINAL REPORT. IF NEW INFORMATION IS DEVELOPED ON THE IDENTITY OF THlS SUBJECT, THlS CASE SHALL BE RE-OPENED. "

Okay y'all, that's basically it. The rest of the report only contains the investigation & results (negative) of a couple of potential matches.

Where can we go from here to get this girl ID'd? Maybe BEG the local papers to run a story?

Bump!!! Again - I wish we could change the thread from saying "Hispanic" to "Hispanic/Native American." She could be either and we may be cutting our chances in half by differentiating!!!

This girl weighs heavy on my mind...

Where can we go from here to get this girl ID'd? Maybe BEG the local papers to run a story?

Thats a good idea. I can't recall- was this girl mentioned in that New Times story about Suzi Dodt last year? Maybe the same paper or reporter would be interested in doing a piece on her? Anyone interested in writing them- I'd do it myself but my communication skills are not that great, I probably wouldn't make any sense...
Or perhaps TV news station would run a story?

Attachments

• Bianca Lebron missing CT and AZ Jane Doe.jpg
    Bianca Lebron missing CT and AZ Jane Doe.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Lebron_bianca.jpg
    Lebron_bianca.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 74
It's helpful to look at the Coroner's office postmortem in comparison to Bianca. Bianca looks very similar to Jane Doe's crime scene photo, but they look very different in when compared to the Coroner's office photo.

lebron_bianca2.jpg
2520180490045078242S425x425Q851.jpg
lebron_bianca3.jpg

I think that their noses and eyebrows are quite different.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/13/grace.coldcase.jane.doe/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

13 Sept 2010

No one has come forward to identify the young woman whose body was found more than eight years ago behind a strip mall in Tempe, Arizona.

She was between 15 and 19. She was of Latino, Native American or biracial descent, with straight dark hair and brown eyes.

Her death, caused by cocaine intoxication, was ruled neither an accident nor a homicide.

much more at link

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/13/grace.coldcase.jane.doe/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

13 Sept 2010

No one has come forward to identify the young woman whose body was found more than eight years ago behind a strip mall in Tempe, Arizona.

She was between 15 and 19. She was of Latino, Native American or biracial descent, with straight dark hair and brown eyes.

Her death, caused by cocaine intoxication, was ruled neither an accident nor a homicide.

much more at link

I don't see any possible leads in the comments on this story. Just a bunch of petty back-biting.

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back