FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #2

BJB what does AFAIK mean? Still kinda new and still learning. I like the theory I read about maybe TO and others being targeted for a reason. What does TO's dad do for a living. He looks Hispanic. What does Jennifer Kesse's dad do for a living?

AFAIK = as far as I know. And I'm still learning too...I'm just one acronym ahead of you ;)

RE: Speculation on targeting motivation. IMHO, as long as it rooted in some information we know to be factual (e.g. skin head affinity of JVH) then I agree it is a very good angle to continue sleuthing on, esp. until we get more information.

I'm sure the background info on D. Kesse is out there. Dunno 'bout J. Ocasio yet. Perhaps someone will speak up.

Giving it another try just to establish the players. The idea is to quote the previous post, then, wipe out the quote commands (begin and end quote in brackets) so that the list can be editted/updated and available for the next person to repeat the process until we get it pretty well fleshed out. Best we can do w/o a dedicated forum for Tracy IMHO. My hope is to create 1 or 2 posts that we can then used to send links to other sleuthers so they can come up to speed on the case and lend their time & talent.

Dunno if this helps or hurts. I was in an organizing mood this mornin hoping to add to and not take away from Cocoamom & Harmony2's fine work! :blowkiss: :thumb:

Players to-date:
  • Arellano, Francisco- JVH's ex-roommate stated in interview JVH wanted to kill someone
  • Case, Amanda - mother of JVH's child
  • Clarke, Rachel M. - victim of JVH 8/2008. Gave JVH ride home from a bar and he attacked her in Fern Park area.
  • Gary, Heather - mother of Jeremiah Hutto's children
  • George, Onda Chris - missing since 2/09, friend of JVH, not immediately & rigorously pursued as 'missing' due to being characterized as going on drug binges for days at a time. LE re-examining the case after JVH connection made w/ OCG's SUV and Ocasio case. Thread for OCG link here.
  • Hataway, Donna - JVH's mother, estranged from JVH for a few years admits troubled past
  • Hataway, James Virgil - POI, got ride from victim & last person seen with victim via surveil video leaving Tap Room bar. Reportedly worked with Greg Toole removing debris and sometime personal trainer @ Cardio Club fitness located next to Tap Room bar
  • Hataway, Virgil - JVH's father, hearing impared & JVH lives with him
  • Hickox, Colt - friend of JVH, stated in media interview he considers JVH a "brother"
  • Hutto, Alicia - sister?
  • Hutto, Brandy? – sister
  • Hutto, Daniel Roswell - brother -*Long criminal history
  • Hutto, Jeremiah Blue – brother - Eldest Hutto brother long criminal history - 2 children Autumn & Cory.
  • Hutto, Paul Adam*– brother - Long criminal history
  • Kesse, Jennifer - missing in Orlando 1/2006, also patron of Tap Room bar and Cardio Club fitness center next door to TR bar. Case has 9 threads-to-date w/ latest discussion linked here.
  • Ocasio, Elizabeth "Liz"- victim's mother
  • Ocasio, Joseph "Joe" - victim's father
  • Ocasio, Tracy- vicitim, 27, y.o. female last seen 5/27/09 leaving Tap Room bar w/ JVH
  • Sharpe, Justi- friend of JVH, dropped JVH @ Tap Room bar 5/27/09
  • Toole, Greg – S.O. and friend of JVH, worked with JVH in debris removal and on occasion @ Cardio Club fitness club as trainer. Lives ~1 mile from JVH.
  • Watters, Tyler - friend of JVH, also @ scene of LE discovering O.C. George’s SUV w/ JVH and one other UID* male
UID's to-date:
  • *Lasntame?, Firstname? - Third male sighted by LE w/ O.C. George’s SUV w/ JVH and Tyler Watters
  • Lastname? Derrick - victim's ex-boyfriend
  • Lastname?, Matt - friend of JVH, pictured on JVH's MySpace with bloodied hand and "R.I.P. P.S. 88"

Link to case Google Map showing points of interest in the case here.

Ocasio is a hispanic last name. Would a white supremcy group target females of mixed relationships for the reason of trying to stop them from having more kids that are "mixed". This sounds far feached. I am going to do some more research on Rachael and Jennifer's families.

I believe I read somewhere that Ocasio is actually Italian. This family crest website actually says it's origin is Irish!

http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/ocasio-family-crest.htm

My marital bliss is based on an Italian :crazy: spouse and from what I have learned, not always, but often an "o" on the end indicates Italian heritiage.

Of course "o" on the end is also Hispanic. Just lettin everyone know that you can't tell the Heritage by the name nor the book by the cover! :blowkiss:

I believe I read somewhere that Ocasio is actually Italian. This family crest website actually says it's origin is Irish!

http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/ocasio-family-crest.htm

My marital bliss is based on an Italian :crazy: spouse and from what I have learned, not always, but often an "o" on the end indicates Italian heritiage.

Of course "o" on the end is also Hispanic. Just lettin everyone know that you can't tell the Heritage by the name nor the book by the cover! :blowkiss:

I was going on the picture of him, the last name and the fact FL has a large hispanic population. You right it could be Italian, but I still think in this case it is hispanic. I need help finding out what Joe ocasio does for a living.

O.K. found out that Joe Ocasio is a saleman and works for the dollar tree company. I don't know what that means exactly, but its still another piece of information.

If we can flesh this out I combined it w/ the 'players' post so we'll have something to draw in other WS's and get them interested, up to speed & contributing.

IMHO a 'living' post is kinduvan attempt @ getting the next best thing to a stickie for Tracy.

Use the "Quote" feature and simply erase the quote begin & end commands to create a 'living' post to which anyone can add 'facts'. Can always debate what has been added along the way by keeping the quote commands intact IYKWIM.

Big TY for Cocoamom & Harmony2 for their work on the Players & Kiki, AmyTLake, et.al. for keeping the case information coming in! :blowkiss:

FACTS:
  • Tracy Ocasio, 27 year old caucasian female
  • Ocasio last seen leaving Tap Room Bar @ ~1:30AM 5/27/09
  • Ocasio left TR Bar w/ James V. Hataway per surveillance video
  • Twilight on 5/27/09 was 6:04AM w/ heavy rains on 5/25 & 5/26.
  • Ocasio's yellow 2005 Chevy Cobalt, discovered @ intersection of Franklin &
    Railroad tracks near Hataway's home later in the day 5/27/09
  • House adjacent to abandoned car heard a car pull up and noted it was very 'late' for someone/kids to be getting home.
  • Ocasio's wallet, keys & cell phone are missing
  • Ocasio did not carry a purse, only a wallet & cell phone
  • Cadaver K9's did not alert @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car 5/27/09
  • Tracking K9's did not locate a trail @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car 5/27/09
  • JVH arrested 6/1/09, Monday PM on drug-related charges violating his parole conditions (IIRC) after a search of his residence yielded nothing regarding Ocasio
  • LE released search of JVH's computers & CD's didn't reveal any information about Tracy's potential whereabouts
  • LE searched septic tank @ JVH's residence (lives with father), negative results
  • Victim came forward claiming JVH attempted to break her neck after giving him a ride home 8/2008 amid a goodnight hug. Victim escaped and JVH allegedly chased her down the street until her cries drew assistance from neighbors. LE couldn't locate JVH to follow-through with the 8/2008 assault until now.
WIDELY SPECULATED:
  • Ocasio involved in a scuffle outside the Tap Room w/ some members of Hutto family & JVH in April
  • Ocasio's car was found unlocked and both rear seats were leaned forward
  • Ocasio's car was found pointed nose-toward Franklin St. on the dirt path between the railroad tracks and the house on the southeast side of the intersection
  • JVH's father indicated JVH was @ home ~2:30AM
  • Ocasio's phone pinged ~4:30AM 5/27/09 when her phone made an attempted call to an unidentified 'friend'. No additional information has been released except that the friend did not answer the call.
  • Ocasio's phone pinged ~8:30AM 5/27/09 when her mother attempted to call her

Players to-date:
  • Arellano, Francisco- JVH's ex-roommate stated in interview JVH wanted to kill someone
  • Clarke, Rachel M. - victim of JVH 8/2008. Gave JVH ride home from a bar and he attacked her in Fern Park area.
  • George, Onda Chris - missing since 2/09, friend of JVH, not immediately & rigorously pursued as 'missing' due to being characterized as going on drug binges for days at a time. LE re-examining the case after JVH connection made w/ OCG's SUV and Ocasio case. Thread for OCG link here.
  • Hataway, Donna - JVH's mother, estranged from JVH for a few years admits troubled past
  • Hataway, James Virgil - POI, got ride from victim & last person seen with victim via surveil video leaving Tap Room bar. Reportedly worked with Greg Toole removing debris and sometime personal trainer @ Cardio Club fitness located next to Tap Room bar
  • Hickox, Colt - friend of JVH, stated in media interview he considers JVH a "brother"
  • Hutto, Jeremiah Blue – brother - Eldest Hutto brother long criminal history - 2 children Autumn & Cory.
  • Kesse, Jennifer - missing in Orlando 1/2006, also patron of Tap Room bar and Cardio Club fitness center next door to TR bar. Case has 9 threads-to-date w/ latest discussion linked here.
  • Ocasio, Tracy- vicitim, 27, y.o. female last seen 5/27/09 leaving Tap Room bar w/ JVH
  • Toole, Greg – S.O. and friend of JVH, worked with JVH in debris removal and on occasion @ Cardio Club fitness club as trainer. Lives ~1 mile from JVH.
  • Watters, Tyler - friend of JVH, also @ scene of LE discovering O.C. George’s SUV w/ JVH and one other UID* male
UID's to-date:
  • *Lasntame?, Firstname? - Third male sighted by LE w/ O.C. George’s SUV w/ JVH and Tyler Watters
  • Lastname?, Matt - friend of JVH, pictured on JVH's MySpace with bloodied hand and "R.I.P. P.S. 88"

I PM'd some fellow sleuths the link to post#26 w/ the hope that some can share their time & talent on this case. Appreciate any & all help. :blowkiss: Hope others will consider doing the same.

FWIW, I will be traveling for the next week +/- with limited opportunity to check in. Keeping you all in my thoughts & prayers. :wave:

O.K. found out that Joe Ocasio is a saleman and works for the dollar tree company. I don't know what that means exactly, but its still another piece of information.

Tracy and her family lived in Fredericksburg VA. She attended high school in Fredericksburg, Va., and moved with her family to Central Florida in 1998. During the past 10 years, she worked a series of restaurant and retail jobs, including positions as a Denny's waitress and sales jobs at arts-and-crafts store Michaels, a pet store and Ross Dress for Less.

OT, but Drew Kesse works in contract sales for Staples and Joe Ocasio works as a salesman for the dollar tree. Do we know anything about Rachel Clarke's family? I am not sure where I am going with this but think it might be important.

Use "Quote" feature and simply erase quote begin & end commands to create a 'living' post to which anyone can add 'facts'. Can always debate what has been added along the way by keeping the quote commands intact.

Attempt to convert facts into timeline format, can rearrange as needed; if not helpful please disregard and continue w previous format.:crazy:

TIMELINE
  • 6/24/09
    Ocoee police pump a septic tank at a home to which James Hataway has access, but found no clues in their search for Tracy Ocasio.
    A search of JVH's computers & CD's didn't reveal any information about Tracy's potential whereabouts
  • 6/20/09
    Texas EquuSearch wrapped up its search for Tracy Ocasio, having found no new leads.
  • 6/19/09
    Tracy’s family launched TracyOcasio.com to help generate new leads.
  • 6/18/09
    Ocoee police issued a warrant to seize material from James Hataway’s home related to the “dark arts.” Investigators said Hataway had deep interests in murder, suicide, cannibalism, vampires and serial killings.
  • 6/12/09
    Texas EquuSearch arrived in Central Florida to help look for Tracy Ocasio.
    James Hataway willingly provided a DNA sample to Ocoee police.
  • 6/11/09
    Police searched for clues in a wooded area where they said James Hataway used to visit and illegally dump debris he collected from a lakeside cleaning job.
  • 6/3/09
    A $5,000 reward was offered for information regarding Tracy Ocasio’s disapperance.
    Apopka police said James Hataway is connected to another missing person -- Onda Christopher George, 29, last seen 2/12/09.
  • 6/2/09
    Victim comes forward claiming JVH attempted to break her neck after giving him a ride home 8/2008 amid a goodnight hug. Victim escaped and JVH allegedly chased her down the street until her cries drew assistance from neighbors. LE couldn't locate JVH to follow-through with the 8/2008 assault until now. Hataway denied bond on drug charges.
  • 6/1/09
    Investigators named James Hataway, 28, a person of interest in Ocasio’s disapperance, identifying him as the last person seen with Ocasio, who gave him a ride home from the Florida Taproom.
    Hataway arrested Mon pm on unrelated drug paraphernalia charges (violating his parole conditions) at his Ocoee home.
    Search of his residence yielded nothing regarding Ocasio
  • 5/26/09
    Tracy Ocasio captured on surveillance video 1:30 am leaving Florida Taproom bar, in Orlando’s Metrowest district, with JVH.
    Tracy Ocasio's yellow 2005 Chevy Cobalt, discovered @ intersection of Franklin &
    Railroad tracks near Hataway's home later in the day.
    Ocasio's wallet, keys & cell phone are missing. (Ocasio did not carry a purse, only a wallet & cell phone).
    Cadaver K9's did not alert @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car
    House adjacent to abandoned car heard a car pull up and noted it was very 'late' for someone/kids to be getting home.
    Tracking K9's did not locate a trail @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car.
    Twilight on 5/27/09 was 6:04AM (heavy rains on 5/25 & 5/26).

WIDELY SPECULATED:
  • Ocasio involved in a scuffle outside the Tap Room w/ some members of Hutto family & JVH in April
  • Ocasio's car was found pointed nose-toward Franklin St. on the dirt path between the railroad tracks and the house on the southeast side of the intersection
  • Ocasio's phone pinged ~4:30AM 5/27/09 when her phone made an attempted call to an unidentified 'friend'. No additional information has been released except that the friend did not answer the call.

PLAYERS TO DATE:
  • Tracy Ocasio
    White female , 27 years old
    Height: 5' 6"
    Weight: 124 lbs.
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Last seen wearing: black tank top, Blue jeans, green and white hat, black hooded jacket
    Last seen leaving Tap Room bar 5/27/09 w/ JVH
  • George, Onda Chris - friend of JVH, OCG last seen running from his white SUV Feb. 12 2009. Police also saw JVH and two other men emerging from woods near George's abandoned car on Ocoee-Apopka Rd. The three men claimed to be searching for their missing friend. Ground searches of the area and aerial search by helicopter turned up no clues. No missing person report filed initially not immediately & rigorously pursued due to being characterized as going on drug binges for days at a time. Later checking a pond and draining a pool also found no sign of George. LE re-examining the case after JVH connection made w/ OCG's SUV and Ocasio case. Thread for OCG linkhere.
UID's to-date:
  • Lastname? Firstname? - Third male sighted by LE w/ O.C. George’s SUV w/ JVH and Tyler Watters
  • Lastname? Matt - friend of JVH, pictured on JVH's MySpace with bloodied hand and caption "R.I.P. P.S. 88"

Link to Onda "Chris" George Thread FL- Onda "Chris" George Last Seen Feb 12 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Link to Jennifer Kesse Thread FL-Jennifer Kesse, 24yo Orlando 1/24/2006 Missing Part # 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:parrot:

Ocoee police could search a wooded lot near Ocoee High School in the coming days to look for clues to find missing Tracy Ocasio.

A tipster alerted the Ocasio family last week about an area near the school and said Ocasio may be located there...

Police are reportedly trying to gain access to the land off Nola Road, which is near Lake Apopka's east side, in order to conduct a thorough search.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-tracy-ocasio-070209,0,1794980.story

:parrot:

If we can flesh this out I combined it w/ the 'players' post so we'll have something to draw in other WS's and get them interested, up to speed & contributing.

IMHO a 'living' post is kinduvan attempt @ getting the next best thing to a stickie for Tracy.

Use the "Quote" feature and simply erase the quote begin & end commands to create a 'living' post to which anyone can add 'facts'. Can always debate what has been added along the way by keeping the quote commands intact IYKWIM.

Big TY for Cocoamom & Harmony2 for their work on the Players & Kiki, AmyTLake, et.al. for keeping the case information coming in! :blowkiss:

FACTS:
  • Tracy Ocasio, 27 year old caucasian female
  • Ocasio last seen leaving Tap Room Bar @ ~1:30AM 5/27/09
  • Ocasio left TR Bar w/ James V. Hataway per surveillance video
  • Twilight on 5/27/09 was 6:04AM w/ heavy rains on 5/25 & 5/26.
  • Ocasio's yellow 2005 Chevy Cobalt, discovered @ intersection of Franklin &
    Railroad tracks near Hataway's home later in the day 5/27/09
  • House adjacent to abandoned car heard a car pull up and noted it was very 'late' for someone/kids to be getting home.
  • Ocasio's wallet, keys & cell phone are missing
  • Ocasio did not carry a purse, only a wallet & cell phone
  • Cadaver K9's did not alert @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car 5/27/09
  • Tracking K9's did not locate a trail @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car 5/27/09
  • JVH arrested 6/1/09, Monday PM on drug-related charges violating his parole conditions (IIRC) after a search of his residence yielded nothing regarding Ocasio
  • LE released search of JVH's computers & CD's didn't reveal any information about Tracy's potential whereabouts
  • LE searched septic tank @ JVH's residence (lives with father), negative results
  • Victim came forward claiming JVH attempted to break her neck after giving him a ride home 8/2008 amid a goodnight hug. Victim escaped and JVH allegedly chased her down the street until her cries drew assistance from neighbors. LE couldn't locate JVH to follow-through with the 8/2008 assault until now.
WIDELY SPECULATED:

Players to-date:
UID's to-date:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been on a mini-vacation...needed after the TO 8 day search............

I am very impressed I know more now about characters than I knew the 8 days I was searching.

Thanks to all of you guys.

Anyone have details about JVH being arrested and bailed out of jail on an assault charge 18/19 April 2009 - perhaps related to the Tap Room fight with Hutto Brothers? TO posted on her MySpace something about getting someone arrested - reference to JVH?? Motive - revenge??

Anyone have details about JVH being arrested and bailed out of jail on an assault charge 18/19 April 2009 - perhaps related to the Tap Room fight with Hutto Brothers? TO posted on her MySpace something about getting someone arrested - reference to JVH?? Motive - revenge??

I like this theory. But I read someplace she told someone she met JH only the week before. I wonder if one of the Hutto brother's was arrested around that time.

I don't have those details, but could someone point me in the direction of the fight? I guess I missed it. (Or just tell me what it was all about?)

JEREMIAH HUTTO was arrested on 5/13/2009 for a misdemenor

I don't have those details, but could someone point me in the direction of the fight? I guess I missed it. (Or just tell me what it was all about?)
TO posted on another blog that she was in a fight the night of 14 Apr at the Tap Room - no names were given in the posting - she apparently filed a report with police and got someone arrested.

JVH posted on his MySpace that he had been arrested and bailed out 19 Apr for something he didn't do and he was "p..ssed" - so that's a bit of a coincidence I think

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back