WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE doesn't have to verify what she says for us to discuss it. Just be sure you don't post any info from Karak and only info from the real life Kara. As far as I know, LE has not verified any of Kara's remarks except that Lindsey left her house that evening.
I do understand the confusion here. Without using the information she is putting out on the other sites...we literally have zilch except for what she told JVK. I am not sure I agree with not being able to discuss it since it is being widely discussed on every other forum, but I guess it is what we have to do.

We are going to be miles behind and dollars short when this case ever blows wide open. :(

LE doesn't have to verify what she says for us to discuss it. Just be sure you don't post any info from Karak and only info from the real life Kara. As far as I know, LE has not verified any of Kara's remarks except that Lindsey left her house that evening.

OMG - you're so right! Maybe the person posting over yonder is the perp and has nothing to do with the case except to throw it all off. All the important points are so different form LE...can't they verify the address? I've never gone to the other site except tonight and have read pages of discussion here about what is being said. We have a beautiful missing child and her birthday is today - why would anyone mess with that? How sick!!!!

There wasn't an organized ride from the park and ride to Westport's Pirate Days...but anyone could have parked there and walked over to catch the bus. The park and ride is regularly used as overflow parking for the city park, which has various softball games/practices going on all the time...some even late enough to need the lights. It's possible there was a game or something that night.
How could we find out if there was a game that night?! Would the teams have a roster listed online or something?

Sorry to say this, but NOT discussing what Kara K. reveals, no matter if it is an opposing forum, is just plain silly.

I think she is honest.

Those are just my opinions. I tend to be honest too.

I do understand the confusion here. Without using the information she is putting out on the other sites...we literally have zilch except for what she told JVK. I am not sure I agree with not being able to discuss it since it is being widely discussed on every other forum, but I guess it is what we have to do.

We are going to be miles behind and dollars short when this case ever blows wide open. :(

She's said tons to newspapers and TV.

Sorry to say this, but NOT discussing what Kara Kampen reveals, no matter if it is an opposing forum, is just plain silly.

I think she is honest.

Those are just my opinions. I tend to be honest too.

The point is that the poster on the other site has not been verified here to indeed be the actual Kara K. Anyone can be behind a nic, and I don't blame Tricia for not wanting her site to attribute what a nic posts to information from a real person. That could really lead to some problems in the future. Best to err on the side of caution.

How could we find out if there was a game that night?! Would the teams have a roster listed online or something?

I don't know anything about the local teams or league or anything...I just know I've driven past the park on my way home from Olympia as late as 10 and seen teams playing with the field lights on.

OT: The town is going to be full of people this weekend for the annual Bear Festival...probably going to be one of the biggest crowds ever with all the recent news :( But it's a good excuse for anyone who wants to come into town and look around without looking completely suspicious. Most of the activities take place at the park...including a softball tournament.

She's said tons to newspapers and TV.

Do you know where it is cause I've tried to google her statements and have found no links to what her so-called important points are...For the most part they are 180 degrees different from LE...I know the reporting has been terrible on this case, and LE may be a problem also. You would think LE would come out and say mom K has a different version. I think, like most LE's they are very short of money and help. Budget cuts everywhere...even when it comes to child cases.

I don't know anything about the local teams or league or anything...I just know I've driven past the park on my way home from Olympia as late as 10 and seen teams playing with the field lights on.

OT: The town is going to be full of people this weekend for the annual Bear Festival...probably going to be one of the biggest crowds ever with all the recent news :( But it's a good excuse for anyone who wants to come into town and look around without looking completely suspicious. Most of the activities take place at the park...including a softball tournament.

Maybe that's why Scandi (a blogger here) mentioned a ball park being searched.

Im going to say it one last time on this thread--she has NOT been validated as being who she is claiming to be so we will not discuss what she is saying at another forum. If she is who she says she is she can contact Tricia herself and Tricia alone will let me know if it is ok to discuss her posts from the other forum. Until then the posts are not to be discussed here.

Do you know where it is cause I've tried to google her statements and have found no links to what her so-called important points are...For the most part they are 180 degrees different from LE...I know the reporting has been terrible on this case, and LE may be a problem also. You would think LE would come out and say mom K has a different version. I think, like most LE's they are very short of money and help. Budget cuts everywhere...even when it comes to child cases.

I'm going back through the threads and trying to pull all her quotes out. Started a thread for her.

W Watne has lived in:

CORBETT, OR
CORVALLIS, OR
LEBANON, OR
PORTLAND, OR
KEYPORT, WA
MOSES LAKE, WA
MOUNT VERNON, WA
PORT ANGELES, WA

ACloserLook - are these the areas that you are seeing for WW as well?

Sorry if this has been covered already, I am trying to catch up. Does WW still own this property in NE Washington?

http://okanoganwa.taxsifter.com/taxsifter/SearchResults.asp?Name=watne&submit4=Search

http://psafidalgo.org/smfforum/inde...f03f02937d32&action=profile;u=63;sa=showPosts

thanks.

Have the churches in the photos posted by jvk been identified? It looks like one is visable near KK's house on Maple, another can be seen from the photo of Fir and possibly a third church that is across from the Shell station.

main photo thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86066

I can't edit that post but the first one over the rail is (edit: Olympic)

DSCF2189.jpg

DSCF2190.jpg

Negate on Evergreen, for some reason i thought it was evergreen <something> maybe it isn't.

Yes that one is a stones toss from KK, the over the rail pic is practically in front of KK's house

DSCF2150.jpg

Is that the church WW is associated with?

Not sure, good Q.

Negate on Evergreen, for some reason i thought it was evergreen <something> maybe it isn't.

Yes that one is a stones toss from KK, the over the rail pic is practically in front of KK's house

Not sure, good Q.

I believe it was the one...it's affiliated with Evergreen Christian Center in west Olympia.

OMG - you're so right! Maybe the person posting over yonder is the perp and has nothing to do with the case except to throw it all off. All the important points are so different form LE...can't they verify the address? I've never gone to the other site except tonight and have read pages of discussion here about what is being said. We have a beautiful missing child and her birthday is today - why would anyone mess with that? How sick!!!!

Hi Eyes, I think what we need to consider is that LE is giving the public what they are comfortable with that will not compromise their investigation. That is hardly anything, unfortunately.

So IMO if we read something else somewhere else we can only use that on our own in sleuthing plus what jvk learned ;} And hopefully that will lead us to new possibilities in the case we can discuss here without bringing what she is saying into it.

xox

Maybe that's why Scandi (a blogger here) mentioned a ball park being searched.

Ya Ya, for about 6 years! lol

That ball park came from a post I read here when the fire in Capitol Forest was first mentioned. A local poster here then determined there was no ball park there and so we assumed the mentioning of a park had innocently morphed from something else. Maybe campground. xox

DSCF2150.jpg

Not sure, good Q.
It is a good question! Not a very well taken care of church tho...unless it is the back of the one in the other photo that looks so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harvey84