Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nurselady;

Try to think back about every bit of info you have gathered in your mind about the case, see if black letters were in any of the info. Could be anything even a photo you saw and it had black letters. Then try to figure out what your mind is turning this in to with sand and trees.

Seems you had Caylee down pat, we read she used that area as her pet cemetary, just it was never a real pet cemetary.

Does that make sense?
Yes it does.Iknew that after she was found,i just wish i could tune it in and know more.

Nurselady and Cherup,

I googled Treeline Road, Grand Ridge, FL 32442 USE GOOGLE MAPS, ZOOM IN.

There is a large area of sand that is like dunes. The connecting road is JIM GRN, to the south and to the North of it is Boneyard road. This is in around Jackson County, West of Baker county. This is were I started looking...

OK this is strange....on google there is a Jim Grn Rd- on SS link bing...there also is a Jim Stone Rd. This would be TWO Jim's in my dream....also I was told Roses on bing there is a St. Rose Ln or Dr. or Rd did not pay attention to it.....

My first dream was HOME/CLOSE/TREE - Bern's initial drawing was a cypress tree, canal and Tree?.... I was then told BLACK LETTERS/JIM/JULIETTE? and ROSES.........

After googling the MH area for weeks..... I could never find a TREE Rd? and all of a sudden BIG TREE RD appeared on google in SanMateo. I did go to this place and the dock and cypress tree looked like Bern's drawing....

The 1st Jim...his name was on his home engraved in huge Black letters...
The roses I have been attributing to off of 17 there is a nursery at the turn off to E.Buffalo Bluff... this is between the MH and 17.... there also is a Julian? Place near the MH. This could be what I picked up as Juliette, however, when the Taylor Swift song LOVE STORY plays on the radio... I cry uncontrollaby.... Romeo & Juliet...

The Baker Cty does make sense....but it does not fit in with my CLOSE/HOME... The TREE fits in with Bern's drawing....

Other people who are having dreams, I am not ignoring your dreams, I am just working off of what I have had since DAY ONE...

SS, the room I saw her in.... I had a view from the floor looking up. Under the coffee table is where I saw JIM spelled out as well as hearing it. Table had a metal edge it was rectangular and the floor was carpetted. The dream was not in color so I could not tell any colors....It was a living room environment I could tell there was a sofa, did not see it, felt it...and a couple of chairs. It was well-lit because I could see bit of a kitchen in the distance. A dream I had weeks ago, I saw a man's face and I am still working on that angle.

I know she is going to be found...if alive it will be amazing...my gut says NO..I was not told anything either way...

I did see her in my dream being scooped up off the mattress.....
I feel a SO took her....not registered....

Bern you might be on to something there,looks like the area i saw in my dreams.

One other Psychic came up with the same area, Panhandle, but we never found exactly what we were looking for up there.

Not that this means anything other than a coincidence (if there is such a thing), but I googled the name Jim and coffee tables. Guess what name popped up the very first thing? Jim Green. While I believe the furniture maker is in LA, CA...it is sure curious there is a Jim Green road which we were just discussing...isn't it?

Btw~ There is also a Dannie Black road, Bristol, FL (23 miles) in that same area on Bing.

My dream had a street sign, Tree Line Dr or Tree View Dr. I think it was Tree line Dr. Maybe it was not a street name but a description.... I didn't get the letters but it sounds like they could be flags blowing in the fields. Where would you see flags, with letters on them, waving in the fields?

Um.....on a golf course??? There would also be sand traps with "dunes" and most definitely flags with letters on them on the greens.

Golf also fits in with the term "line drive" to some extent and definitely to there being tree lines. There are a number of golf courses named Pinewood and also some with a close variation of that name.

In my dream I can't say I actually saw the body or who it was. There were men gathered around the canal, a small girl stood on the bank looking at them and she was worried about a younger brother. The were pulling at a slab of cement or brick that was tangled in the roots of the cypress tree that grew on the bank and into the canal. They were saying she was caught in the roots and the slab held her down. So I am hoping someone lost a child and took Haleigh to be there own. But I always just assumed that it was her in Spirit showing us where to look. Did anyone dream of her actually deceased? I know others that are not sure if she is dead or alive, they had a very similar dream to mine, but also see her somewhere in the Panhandle. So IDK....

In my dream I can't say I actually saw the body or who it was. There were men gathered around the canal, a small girl stood on the bank looking at them and she was worried about a younger brother. The were pulling at a slab of cement or brick that was tangled in the roots of the cypress tree that grew on the bank and into the canal. They were saying she was caught in the roots and the slab held her down. So I am hoping someone lost a child and took Haleigh to be there own. But I always just assumed that it was her in Spirit showing us where to look. Did anyone dream of her actually deceased? I know others that are not sure if she is dead or alive, they had a very similar dream to mine, but also see her somewhere in the Panhandle. So IDK....
Bern, I have tried my best and cannot decide if she is alive or not,it just won,t come to me.I knew instantly that Caylee was dead,i saw her in some kind of square container laying in a fetal position covered with a blanket.This case drives me insane i just cannot get a clear picture,but i do believe in my gut that she is deceased.

Bern, I have tried my best and cannot decide if she is alive or not,it just won,t come to me.I knew instantly that Caylee was dead,i saw her in some kind of square container laying in a fetal position covered with a blanket.This case drives me insane i just cannot get a clear picture,but i do believe in my gut that she is deceased.

I was positive about Caylee as well I saw her in a WHITE HEFTY BAG..I think it was black and possibly gray due too the weather effects. I had a dream of Caylee with Haleigh....comforting her....but that does not mean a thing definetly...

I made up this little prayer that I say every day and again every night...

Hail Mary full of Grace
Look upon Miss HaLeigh's face
Bring her back to her rightful place
Hail Mary full of Grace

Hail Mary full of Grace
Look upon this angel's face
Bring her back sound and safe
Hail Mary full of Grace

I am not real Catholic but I figure Mary lost her Son and she would be a good one to ask to find HaLeigh

Bern

nurselady;

Try to think back about every bit of info you have gathered in your mind about the case, see if black letters were in any of the info. Could be anything even a photo you saw and it had black letters. Then try to figure out what your mind is turning this in to with sand and trees.

Seems you had Caylee down pat, we read she used that area as her pet cemetary, just it was never a real pet cemetary.

Does that make sense?
I had this dream early in the case,i rarely dream or if i do i do not remember them.When i do they are usually right.Caylee,s was not a dream,it just came to me.I have been trying to get anything on Haliegh and i saw a white building in the center of the field,an old building with a flat roof with an overhang of about 1 foot and it came to me that i was seeing an old drive inn theater from many years ago.It is in a desolate area .Does anyone know of an old theater?

I had this dream early in the case,i rarely dream or if i do i do not remember them.When i do they are usually right.Caylee,s was not a dream,it just came to me.I have been trying to get anything on Haliegh and i saw a white building in the center of the field,an old building with a flat roof with an overhang of about 1 foot and it came to me that i was seeing an old drive inn theater from many years ago.It is in a desolate area .Does anyone know of an old theater?

I found these...
Dade City, Florida
open
Swap Shop Drive-In Fort Lauderdale, Florida
open
Lake Worth Drive-In Lake Worth, Florida
open
Silver Moon Drive-In Lakeland, Florida
open
Ruskin Family Drive-In Ruskin, Florida
open
Fun-Lan Drive-In Tampa, Florida
open

http://www.flickr.com/photos/evinsj/1135368875/

I found this when I googled..I hope this is PUTNAM Florida....

Here is another one:

Jerrys Drive In
2318 Crill Ave
Palatka, FL 32177

On the Putnam Drive In, the photo was a part of the person from TN's album, but it could be vacation photos as the rest appear to be taken from many locations.

Here is another one:

Jerrys Drive In
2318 Crill Ave
Palatka, FL 32177

On the Putnam Drive In, the photo was a part of the person from TN's album, but it could be vacation photos as the rest appear to be taken from many locations.

I think that Jerry's Drive In is a restaurant..>

Hahahaha~ Big help I am!! Oops! :blush: I have to admit I kinda wondered why it was in the middle of town. LOL (It was on the same Google page as the drive in theaters.)

Here are some actual drive in movie theaters in the area:

Playtime Triple Family Drive-In
6300 Blanding Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (904) 771-9939

Silver Moon Drive In Theatre
New Tampa Highway, Lakeland, FL 33801 (941) 682-0849

Cool...this site even lists the "dead" drive in theaters which is rather what we are looking for anyway!

Linda Drive-In, 712 S. Palm Ave, Palatka, Fl
St. John Drive-In, Palatka, Fl
Filmland Drive-In, Lakeland, Fl
Lakeland Drive-In, Lakeland, Fl
Wildcat Drive-In, Mac Clenny, Fl

There are many, many more listed there.

http://www.driveintheater.com/list/florida.htm

I posted in the thread "Keeping Haleigh's story in the public eye". I had a short dream of me and Haleigh and want to share my idea with you. Please go to my post.

Thoughts and ideas welcome....

Here is another one:

Jerrys Drive In
2318 Crill Ave
Palatka, FL 32177

Putnam County TN most likely which is very close to the KY border. Didn't someone from this case move to KY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa