Henry "Cab" Tice

http://www.newsherald.com/news/photo-73989-milton-cash.html

I wonder what this guy was doing in Milton, Florida? I'm not going to post every link to every story, but it just shows that Sheriff Morgan has many challenges, as well as the members of the communities in Escambia County or Santa Rosa County.

Milton is not in Escambia County -- it's the county seat for SR -- so I don't see how this is any way related to Sheriff Morgan.:confused:

Also, how is this article related to this case?

We all know how the song goes..."cops on the corner always ignore, somebody's getting paid."

I stated in an earlier post, back in the early 90s to 2003 I worked for some "people", I even unknowingly assisted with money laundering for a couple of years for them.

This isn't even half of what all has and IS still going on. The only thing that "blows me away" is how the majority of the "dealings" take place right in front of the general public, yet hardly anybody ever suspects a thing, as the key players, are such well respected, fine upstanding, pillar's of the community.

Unfortunately, for those who do realize what is going on, what can they do?

90% of the stuff sounds like something you would see in a movie or read from a book, friends, neighbors, etc. won't believe you, until they see it for themselves. Of course, then they're in the same boat, until you can get thousands of others to "see it" and the protesting begins.

The majority of the police don't care, unless it's coming down to a case of them going down in the process. The truly honest police nowadays, are few and far between.

The gov't won't do anything, because at least half of the officials are just as corrupt, if not more so.

When they do, they always whitewash the heck out of it, select a few disposables to set as the "we caught the ringleaders public examples" , public is happy and then it's forgotten again, until the next time. Rinse and repeat.

Even with the best scenario where the majority of the officials are honest, the few dishonest cover tracks, alter the paper trails etc. making it nearly impossible to get evidence and a conviction in most cases.

As far as Tice goes, I think he's just another nauplius out of the world's great oceans.

And at least one of those people who "has the same name" is still in the story - just not yet named by the media. . . If you read the first chapter on this forum - you'll see that there was speculation that became fact rather quickly - don't you agree?

This is a bigger story than has been reported - even Sheriff Brown says so. . .

I hope you're right. If such an organization has their claws as deep into our businesses and Govt. as is being suggested, it will be a long road trying to get them out.

I absolutely agree the very last thing the MM would want is attention.

Also, there's another gang being mentioned from the beginning. MS-13. Wonder if Tice may have been coached to blabber MM in order to take the heat off the MS-13 angle?

Bolded by me.

It's in every major city and minor cities worldwide. Everybody involved is "connected" Montauk to Miami, Brownsville to Naples etc.

From what I experienced during my time of working with crooked people, the higher ups, laugh at the word "mafia". I heard the word "mafia" was originally made up by the governments to give a "name", a "label" to all forms of organized crime.

I've heard these kind of people ask, "The mob? A mob? How many people does it take to qualify being a mob?"

The last part of that question referencing to the fact, that while yes indeed, many people may be involved at different levels, the ultimate decisions are made by one person.

Getting to that one person, is nearly impossible. Not to mention, as soon as one does go down, another immediately takes their place, and it's back to "family" business as usual.

So yes, using the word "mafia" to throw off the trail to the real "family/organization" behind it is quite likely, as for the most part they treat the word as a joke.

And at least one of those people who "has the same name" is still in the story - just not yet named by the media. . . If you read the first chapter on this forum - you'll see that there was speculation that became fact rather quickly - don't you agree?

This is a bigger story than has been reported - even Sheriff Brown says so. . .

Who's Sheriff Brown?:confused:

We all know how the song goes..."cops on the corner always ignore, somebody's getting paid."

I stated in an earlier post, back in the early 90s to 2003 I worked for some "people", I even unknowingly assisted with money laundering for a couple of years for them.

This isn't even half of what all has and IS still going on. The only thing that "blows me away" is how the majority of the "dealings" take place right in front of the general public, yet hardly anybody ever suspects a thing, as the key players, are such well respected, fine upstanding, pillar's of the community.

Unfortunately, for those who do realize what is going on, what can they do?

90% of the stuff sounds like something you would see in a movie or read from a book, friends, neighbors, etc. won't believe you, until they see it for themselves. Of course, then they're in the same boat, until you can get thousands of others to "see it" and the protesting begins.

The majority of the police don't care, unless it's coming down to a case of them going down in the process. The truly honest police nowadays, are few and far between.

The gov't won't do anything, because at least half of the officials are just as corrupt, if not more so.

When they do, they always whitewash the heck out of it, select a few disposables to set as the "we caught the ringleaders public examples" , public is happy and then it's forgotten again, until the next time. Rinse and repeat.

Even with the best scenario where the majority of the officials are honest, the few dishonest cover tracks, alter the paper trails etc. making it nearly impossible to get evidence and a conviction in most cases.

As far as Tice goes, I think he's just another nauplius out of the world's great oceans.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:bang:

:blowkiss:

Posting information you have that can be backed up is fine.

Having information you cannot post until you can back it up, and later posting it when you can back it up, is fine.

Telling everyone you have information but you can't post it is obnoxious and pointless. Don't do it.

Just bumping this post from . No, I am not a mod, but I DID sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.:)

This is a bit off topic, but it's relevant. I've had some discussions with some people that live outside the Pensacola/Gulf Breeze area today that aren't familiar with the way our LE/community leaders handle things around here. They assumed when certain crimes didn't get a lot of media attention it was due to the fact that it was a "mass cover up" to hide deeper illegal activities, such as the Mexican Mafia in the area, etc (which in part could be true). But, you also have to understand, our community is dependent upon the tourist industry. The powers that be here don't like anything publicized that could possibly tarnish our image and scare tourist away, because God forbid anything interfere with the almighty tourist dollar. It's always been that way.

Someone (I believe Daisy) asked in a previous post what other locals think regarding the corruption in our area. Here is my 2 cents - I'm a local and I've lived here for 40 years. I'm not the type of person that sees a conspiracy theory in every little crime, nor am I generally cynical. I'm not naive either though. I do believe mass corruption is deeply imbedded within our community. Don't think for a minute that the good ole' boys around here aren't capable of being involved in a murder for hire scheme. I also know that the one's people consider to be 'pillars of the community' are some of the most crooked ones. I could provide example after example.

In my opinion, I don't think the Mexican Mafia runs this town by any means, but I do believe they've 'set up shop' here.

Tice looks like a "dead man walking" to me - he's been on a downward spiral for a long time. I was surprised to hear him say that Billings always had a bundle of cash on him - maybe that's why he thought he could "get away" with owing Bud for a little bit longer. . .

Makes you wonder if Tice was a good judge of character.

I mean, if he was LPG's "mentor", you would think he knew what a powder keg LPG was. It's not like LPG just went of this one time. Didn''t Tice employ LPG as a "henchman" - I think I read that somewhere.

So is Tice a two-bit player? Or is he just playing one?

Please stop taking swipes at one another. It's not allowed here.

Please stay on topic.

thanks

Milton is not in Escambia County -- it's the county seat for SR -- so I don't see how this is any way related to Sheriff Morgan.:confused:

Also, how is this article related to this case?

Hi Daisy, I found the article interesting in that it was originally a simple traffic violation and eluding police. They found a small amount of drugs and cash. Seemed like an open and shut case. Then they got a warrant to search the entire rig and it turns into a major drug bust with $100k in cash. First, it shows there is sometimes "more to the story" with a thorough investigation. Second, it shows that some major drug trafficking is going on in North Florida. Third, the "stash" was well-concealed within the vehicle, the same way it can be concealed in used cars. Fourth, it's quite possible the perp is associated with an organization, considering the amount of drugs and cash and the "body work" to conceal them.

This is a bit off topic, but it's relevant. I've had some discussions with some people that live outside the Pensacola/Gulf Breeze area today that aren't familiar with the way our LE/community leaders handle things around here. They assumed when certain crimes didn't get a lot of media attention it was due to the fact that it was a "mass cover up" to hide deeper illegal activities, such as the Mexican Mafia in the area, etc (which in part could be true). But, you also have to understand, our community is dependent upon the tourist industry. The powers that be here don't like anything publicized that could possibly tarnish our image and scare tourist away, because God forbid anything interfere with the almighty tourist dollar. It's always been that way.

Someone (I believe Daisy) asked in a previous post what other locals think regarding the corruption in our area. Here is my 2 cents - I'm a local and I've lived here for 40 years. I'm not the type of person that sees a conspiracy theory in every little crime, nor am I generally cynical. I'm not naive either though. I do believe mass corruption is deeply imbedded within our community. Don't think for a minute that the good ole' boys around here aren't capable of being involved in a murder for hire scheme. I also know that the one's people consider to be 'pillars of the community' are some of the most crooked ones. I could provide example after example.

In my opinion, I don't think the Mexican Mafia runs this town by any means, but I do believe they've 'set up shop' here.

Thanks, Lexus, for an awesome post! Yes, there is lots of corruption here, but it's not being run by the MM, IMO.

As I posted previously, we definitely have gangs here. I remember one week maybe a month ago when we had 5-6 drive-by shootings in one week in Escambia. And, MM is a documented gang in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties.

Many people here have tried to ignore this growing problem, but Sheriff Morgan is publicly addressing it.

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/loc...p-Up-Gang-Patrols/hOoXdm9iRUy0_gKlJJHIGg.cspx

And, we even have gangs in GB. The back of the old CVS in the Winn Dixie shopping center was tagged twice in a week three months ago. There's also been tagging in Proper.

Here is a document about gangs that was created by SRSO and is distributed to families in SR.

Attachments

• Gang Activity Handout.doc
    46 KB · Views: 17
Hi Daisy, I found the article interesting in that it was originally a simple traffic violation and eluding police. They found a small amount of drugs and cash. Seemed like an open and shut case. Then they got a warrant to search the entire rig and it turns into a major drug bust with $100k in cash. First, it shows there is sometimes "more to the story" with a thorough investigation. Second, it shows that some major drug trafficking is going on in North Florida. Third, the "stash" was well-concealed within the vehicle, the same way it can be concealed in used cars. Fourth, it's quite possible the perp is associated with an organization, considering the amount of drugs and cash and the "body work" to conceal them.

Yes, I believe we do have drug trafficking here, as we do throughout our entire state. After all, FL is the gateway to Latin America.

Are you suggesting that Tice's cars that went to Mexico were filled with drugs? From what I understand about drug trafficking, drugs come OUT of Mexico to the US. There's no need to send them there.

I'm still confused about how this could be connected to this case. Please clarify it for me, so I can know what you're thinking. :blowkiss:

Yes, I believe we do have drug trafficking here, as we do throughout our entire state. After all, FL is the gateway to Latin America.

Are you suggesting that Tice's cars that went to Mexico were filled with drugs? From what I understand about drug trafficking, drugs come OUT of Mexico to the US. There's no need to send them there.

I'm still confused about how this could be connected to this case. Please clarify it for me, so I can know what you're thinking. :blowkiss:

Tice is allegedly involved with organized crime. While trafficking stolen cars is big business, the DEA has also been assisting (or directing) the investigation into the Billings murders. Florida is a distribution hub. If I was looking for a way to distribute drugs, I might look for a connection that has a car dealership with close ties to a body shop, like Fifth Dimension for instance. First stop might be an Alabama car dealership, or a luxury boat, or even packaged with antiques for further distribution. My only point was to demonstrate (with an article from a recent bust in the general area) how drugs are concealed in autos for distribution and how a simple case of speeding can turn into a major drug bust. In most of the recent threads, we have avoided any discussion of drugs which I believe is central to the investigation.

Tice and others:

I hope some of the sleuthers will look into a W Va link for some clues. While searching, I keep ending up with Va and W-Va links for some indirect Wiggins familial listings, but because I've not been able to make any direct-connects, I move on. I keep thing it's just coincidence, and I don't want to create undue harm for innocent families.

Today there is a mention in Ricksblog comments from a commentor who knew Cabell from W-Va.

Tice and others:

I hope some of the sleuthers will look into a W Va link for some clues. While searching, I keep ending up with Va and W-Va links for some indirect Wiggins familial listings, but because I've not been able to make any direct-connects, I move on. I keep thing it's just coincidence, and I don't want to create undue harm for innocent families.

Today there is a mention in Ricksblog comments from a commentor who knew Cabell from W-Va.

Tice has several aunts from W. Va. I do not want to give the link, because that would be dragging in innocent people and I guess we are not supposed to do that.

But is it necessary? You can find the Tice/Wiggins connection right in Gulf Breeze. LPG Jr had a "father-son relationship" with Tice and a very, very close relationship with PLW. If he and his wife were witness at her wedding, rented a flat from her and possibly worked for her, is it so hard to imagine that he introduced his "father" (Tice, not LPG Sr) to her?

I know Cab Tice and I knew Bud Billings. All I want to say is that I believe Cab had nothing to do with Buds murder. Yes,Cab and Bud had problems with each other,alot of people had problems with Bud and the way he did business, and alot of people lost everything because of Bud,and yes, Cab knew LPJ, but he shouldn't be considered guilty by association.I'm not saying Cab did right on the car situation,but as he stated himself,"Worldco is a Corporation, and whether Bud was alive or dead,I would still owe that money to the Corporation" end quote.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back