08.17.2009 Docs. released

That CB interview was a sad thing. She's obviously terrified, but jeeze, she knew bad stuff was going to happen and did nothing.

Consequences, consequences, consequences.

....so let's say your daughter witnesses (or has knowledge about) a crime, talks to police like a good citizen.

Then your daughter's name, address, phone number along with everything she said is posted on the internet?!

That is just WRONG.

So is this "Mr. Mantis" on page 523 of the WEAR PDF? The guy she's referring to as well-dressed and 50-ish? She says this guy hasn't been picked up yet.

....so let's say your daughter witnesses (or has knowledge about) a crime, talks to police like a good citizen.

Then your daughter's name, address, phone number along with everything she said is posted on the internet?!

That is just WRONG.

I agree.

And not to mention it could endanger her/his life!

That is just WRONG.

I'm sorry - but what did I miss? I definitely think that information needs to be deleted asap - Is it in the pdf documents? If so, I'm surprised they didn't redact it!

pp 549 Statement of LDS:

'...you'd go on a long vacation and not come back...'

'Who says this... the guy with the ponytail?'

'Yeah.'

'He said he's taking over for Mr. Mantis?'

'Yeah.'

'The guy with the ponytail says this?'

'Yeah.'

and later...

'[speaking about Jr.] I do not trust him... I do not trust him... You get all seven of those guys... I'll bet all 7 of their stories are the pretty close to the same story... I don't think they went there to do this right here...Pat suckered seven guys into doing this...all seven went with the intention of robbing money...when he [Pat] said it was a 'security job' I knew there was more to it than that... I wouldn't go... He ain't the mastermind behind this you know... he may have pulled the... [this ellipsis from unfinished statement is in original transcript]... I had a picture of a safe with the money on my cellphone that he sent me and I assumed that was what he was showing everybody...'

Lossmitpro, is ponytail guy Wiggins? It's like all these documents are starting to run together.

I kinda felt sorry for that one guy (LS, IIRC) who kept giving up information on condition that other people not know he was the one who told. I guess they know now, if they didn't before.

I'm sorry - but what did I miss? I definitely think that information needs to be deleted asap - Is it in the pdf documents? If so, I'm surprised they didn't redact it!

I'm talking about all the info in the PDF's.
Why not black out some of the personal details- if not last names, at LEAST phone #'s, addresses, where you WORK, etc.

For all we know, the 'heavy hitters' in this case could still be out there!!!

Makes me want to tell my daughter "don't talk to the police".

Unforunately, it's already out there. The number of peeps who had personal info not redacted in the Anthony case was/is asstounding. We will likely see more of the same as the docs are released in this case ... *sigh*

Yeah, I feel for the witnesses in this case, Dallasdon. If I had material information in a case, I'd definitely still tell the cops what I knew, but I'd also be making plans to move far, far away. I hope the innocent folks involved in this can just relocate out of Florida.

Yeah, I feel for the witnesses in this case, Dallasdon. If I had material information in a case, I'd definitely still tell the cops what I knew, but I'd also be making plans to move far, far away. I hope the innocent folks involved in this can just relocate out of Florida.

Again;
That is just WRONG.

There is no reason for that info (addresses, phone #'s, work info) of witnesses to be released.

It will hurt future cooperation.

BTW- I feel the same way when 911 calls are released.

Lossmitpro, is ponytail guy Wiggins? It's like all these documents are starting to run together.

I kinda felt sorry for that one guy (LS, IIRC) who kept giving up information on condition that other people not know he was the one who told. I guess they know now, if they didn't before.

By inference of this, and other statements, that place a ponytailed man at Wiggin's residence, yes.

When referring to the 8/17 evidence release, could we include the link to the pdf where the doc is located and the pdf page # (on control panel). It's easier to reach a doc if the pdf page # can be typed in the page number box by the next page arrow on the control panel. Thanks much!

I think I read in that one interview where the guy talks about Mantis that he says Mantis is dead. Is that correct anyone?

I remember the spelling being different from 'Mantis.' I'll have to find it again.

I haven't read where anyone says he's dead, but maybe I havent' gotten that far yet.

I'm still reading through the docs, so I'm midway through the mystery novel. If JW is Mantis, is he "dead" or was HW planning to take his place?
I may find the answer in a records search, but in the meantime I'll also say the actual murder, the number of shots, indicate there was some anger or something personal beyond just an "execution".

I remember the spelling being different from 'Mantis.' I'll have to find it again.

I haven't read where anyone says he's dead, but maybe I havent' gotten that far yet.

There are various misspellings for it, but I am not sure any of them are worthy of note -- it seems clear that Mantis [Funding Corp.] does == Jerry Dean Wood.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back