08.17.2009 Docs. released

There was a man with a pony tail in the picture when they arrested PL at the marina.

It has been stated many times in several threads of this blog. The guy on the dock and at PLW's house with the pony tail is her "husband" HW. (quotes, because the marriage is not legal)

The fact that the pony tail guy is HW has been confirmed by PNJ Journalist Obrien.

Decent looking guy in his early 50's. Could possibly own a BMW, but it wasn't in his driveway last evening.

Thanks, Lexus!

Did you notice how close his house is to Jr.'s parent's house on College -- it's just a few blocks and in the same neighborhood.

I'm very familiar with Jerry, and yes he owned Mantis Funding. He's been in the car business for about 20 years. Linda, he also owned Phoenix Coaches.

Interesting! This statement contradicts Tice. In Tice's 2nd WearTV interview, Tice says he does not know a car dealer named Jerry Wood. He says he met a man named Jerry Wood twice who set up a self-defence class in a business for them to teach.

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/raw_news/videos/vid_140.shtml
(about 4 minutes into the interview)

That Wood had an interest in the karate business is consistant with Tabatha's statement to Police that Jerry Wood invested in their Karate business.

Lexus it is odd that you know that Jerry Wood has been in the car business for 20 years, but Tice, who seems to know everyone in the car business does know a Jerry Wood (who knows LPG) but his Jerry Wood is not in the car business.

How can that be?

Interesting!! I looked up Phoeonix Coaches....we have been told it was owned by JW. I found it located on 3 W Garden St Ste 380 Pensacola. Who else is located at the same address? Attorney BWM. Does that name ring any bells?

It is interesting how that name keeps on coming up..............

Interesting! This statement contradicts Tice. In Tice's 2nd WearTV interview, Tice says he does not know a car dealer named Jerry Wood. He says he met a man named Jerry Wood twice who set up a self-defence class in a business for them to teach.

That Wood had an interest in the karate business is consistant with Tabatha's statement to Police that Jerry Wood invested in their Karate business.

Lexus it is odd that you know that Jerry Wood has been in the car business for 20 years, but Tice, who seems to know everyone in the car business does know a Jerry Wood (who knows LPG) but his Jerry Wood is not in the car business.

How can that be?

Tice HAD to of known Jerry was in the car business. Jerry doesn't OWN a car lot presently (to my knowledge), but he's definitely known as being in the business.

How can that be?

Because Tice is trying to send LE after the Mexican Mafia instead of the real mastermind?

Interesting!! I looked up Phoeonix Coaches....we have been told it was owned by JW. I found it located on 3 W Garden St Ste 380 Pensacola. Who else is located at the same address? Attorney BWM. Does that name ring any bells?

Can you link to Phoenix coaches ownership? I can't find it. Thanks.

I haven't had a chance to check, but is it the same suite as BWM? This is the Blount Bldg. in Downtown P'Cola, which has many offices. My Dad had his office there for several years, which is how he knew BWM. I wouldn't read too much into the same building, unless it's the same suite number, JMHO.

300px-Blountbuilding.jpg

Why wouldn't being in the same building be noteworthy? Networking is the mainstay of most businessmen and lawyers.

Why wouldn't being in the same building be noteworthy? Networking is the mainstay of most businessmen and lawyers.

Of course networking is important. However, IMHO, trying to link a business owned by JW to BM simply because they both work in the same (large) office building is stretching it, IMO.

I just think we gotta have something more concrete than this to make a real connection between the two.

Of course networking is important. However, IMHO, trying to link a business owned by JW to BM simply because they both work in the same (large) office building is stretching it, IMO.

I just think we gotta have something more concrete than this to make a real connection between the two.

I'm just saying it's worth noting. I agree with Gene that it is "interesting".

I am trying to find the second part of Lonnie Smiths interview, does anyone have a kink to it or know what page it starts back on?

Just out of curiousity, I pulled up Esc. clerk public records on random witnesses, making sure dob's matched those given in the interviews and was amazed. Glenn A. Burnett and Sue Ann Matthews - and these are only Escambia's records. Don't think I want to look at Santa Rosa.....

I am trying to find the second part of Lonnie Smiths interview, does anyone have a kink to it or know what page it starts back on?

It has not been posted . I know went through all 729 pages one by one.

If someone is willing to pay $3.00 we could get it from the clerks office {.15c per page 20 pgs}

Jerry Wood and Barry McCleary were owners. The Sunbiz document below gives the business address as 3 Garden St. Suite 380. However, Phoenix Coaches was located at the corner of Hwy 29 & Old Palafox. The Garden St address is the law office of Barry McCleary.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...s_comp_name=PHOENIXCOACHES&names_filing_type=

It probably does not mean anything, but I just think it is interesting that everywhere we turn this lawyer's name keeps popping up. I know little about Pensacola, but there has got to be more lawyers than BWM. Correct me if I am wrong, but if my memory is correct BWM has represented:

* Billings
* PLW
* LPG Jr
* Now we find out he was a business partner with JW in Phoenix Coaches.

Am I correct? Does anyone know others in this case he has represented?

It probably does not mean anything, but I just think it is interesting that everywhere we turn this lawyer's name keeps popping up. I know little about Pensacola, but there has got to be more lawyers than BWM. Correct me if I am wrong, but if my memory is correct BWM has represented:

* Billings
* PLW
* LPG Jr
* Now we find out he was a business partner with JW in Phoenix Coaches.

Am I correct? Does anyone know others in this case he has represented?

You can add Tice to the list.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88