Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

I saw something somewhere - don't have a clue where - that Billings at one time had another company called something Concepts. There was no info with the company name, no location or type of business. Does anyone remember seeing that? :waitasec:

I saw something somewhere - don't have a clue where - that Billings at one time had another company called something Concepts. There was no info with the company name, no location or type of business. Does anyone remember seeing that? :waitasec:

I saw it...and there was no further info other than license to Melanie and address at same address as Backseat....I was curious about that too.

Based on my knowledge of the meaning of trick basket and the context of the sentence, I think Lonnie's use of trick basket means "*advertiser censored***d."

As in, "I think I'm gonna end up getting *advertiser censored***d before this is all over with..."

I can't think of a nicer way to explain it. I truly think that's exactly what it means.

LOL...You got it! We use it where I work a lot.
Never heard of the Asian Prostitute one before. That was pretty good. At least in that situation, there was some gratification!

Would one of our members familiar with WS rules please post pictures and list of charges if they apply of Who's Who in the Billings murder case, in the thread Who's Who.

It's getting kind of confusing, not to mention how helpful it would be to new members or those just now taking interest in these murders.

Would one of our members familiar with WS rules please post pictures and list of charges if they apply of Who's Who in the Billings murder case, in the thread Who's Who.

It's getting kind of confusing, not to mention how helpful it would be to new members or those just now taking interest in these murders.

I agree. It seems like in every thread, someone has asked what HW looks like. I kept posting the same links everywhere. Problem is, I do not know if we can post photos. For example, I only found photos of HW on PNJ and they are copyrighted. I think you can only post links. But links to the article stopped functioning, because PNJ archives its articles. Fortunately, I did find a gallery that has photos, but I do not know how long that will function.

So, for copyright purposes, you may need to settle for names and links rather than photos. I believe that "personal use" is not against copyright rules, but am not 100% sure of that.

It's my understanding we can post photos but they have to be come from our own accounts, not hot linked directly from the source. I have a hosting site that I'm having technical difficulties with right now. Hope to have that solved and when I do, I'll be happy to post pics.

LOL...You got it! We use it where I work a lot.
Never heard of the Asian Prostitute one before. That was pretty good. At least in that situation, there was some gratification!
I think I inadvertently taught you the origin of the saying!

Trick baskets have been used in Asia forever.

It's interesting to learn that the term is being used in the US to avoid a swear word.

Anyone in a trick basket is getting *advertiser censored****.

I'm not so sure they're being gratified. It's most likely they are sex slaves. It's Asia, afterall.

Does anyone know why the Billings/Markhams changed attorneys midstream? BTW, Crystal Spencer's speciality was securities litigation.

1. Why did Hugh Wiggins take several guns and leave them with a friend, yet they kept the guns used in this crime in the back of Pam's car?

2. Why weren't the dogs barking? Could they have been drugged?

:confused:
fran

Anyone have a clue who BJA might be, these were the intials that the autistic child signed to the interviewer and or April. Could it be a nickname if I recall the father called out a name. I KNOW I am all over with this but it's driving me nuts. Thanks

Anyone have a clue who BJA might be, these were the intials that the autistic child signed to the interviewer and or April. Could it be a nickname if I recall the father called out a name. I KNOW I am all over with this but it's driving me nuts. Thanks

I wasn't thinking they were initials. I thought maybe a man that is about to be killed probably called out a name or expletive and it sounded like BJA to the child.
I was initially thinking he may have called out the B word (beetch with a gasp 'uh') but that is usually reserved for females. (Unless Pam was there or was mentioned.) Or maybe he was saying BJ and then got stuck on the 'A' sound in "jay".
Lots of possibilities, I suppose, if we focused on the sounds of the letters and not the initials. Just another thought ... I could be way off, though.

Poor child.

Has anyone seen a listing of the suspects legal representation? Seems like most were getting assigned public defenders because they are claiming INDIGENT STATUS! There was some talk early on that the PD office could only handle one of the suspects, and the others would be given local attorneys contracted by the state. I haven't seen any official listing. I'm especially curious to who is representing Pam Long and LPGJr.

Has anyone seen a listing of the suspects legal representation? Seems like most were getting assigned public defenders because they are claiming INDIGENT STATUS! There was some talk early on that the PD office could only handle one of the suspects, and the others would be given local attorneys contracted by the state. I haven't seen any official listing. I'm especially curious to who is representing Pam Long and LPGJr.

I haven't looked them all up, but Jr. has Attorney: OFFICE OF CRIMINAL CONFLICT & CIVIL REGIONAL, Sr. has Attorney: PUBLIC DEFENDER and PLW has Attorney: CASHWELL PATRECE.

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=29346966
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=14730138
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=2157685

(5) Effective October 1, 2007, when the Office of the Public Defender, at any
time during the representation of two or more defendants, determines that the
interests of those accused are so adverse or hostile that they cannot all be
counseled by the public defender or his or her staff without a conflict of interest,
or that none can be counseled by the public defender or his or
her staff because of a conflict of interest, and the court grants the public
defender’s motion to withdraw, the office of criminal conflict and civil regional
counsel shall be appointed and shall provide legal services, without additional
compensation, to any person determined to be indigent under s. 27.52, who is:
(a) Under arrest for, or charged with, a felony;

(snipped)

http://www.jud14.flcourts.org/Registries/Regional Conflict Counsel FS 27 511_3_.pdf

On the bottom of page 43 of this .pdf, Eisa describes how Jr. and Shriver were trying to get his help with selling the bucket truck.

http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf

Then on page 55, Burnett states the bucket truck was at PLW's house, he commented on it and Hugh and Jr. "became very agitated, very defensive and confrontational."

What's the deal with the bucket truck?

Why did a woman (Pam Long) who was at risk for losing her own property to foreclosure pay the rent for Sumner's business?

Agree ref: Bucket truck also re: Pam Long paying rent, showing off, thinking she could get in on drug action potential for much more capital gain?

Why did a woman (Pam Long) who was at risk for losing her own property to foreclosure pay the rent for Sumner's business?

LPG Jr was desperately seeking assistance in this crime. LPG managed to get Sumner involved, and he brought in 3 accomplices and LPG/PLW only had to pay a one-time $800 rent payment and promise him a percentage of a million dollar pay-off? Sounds pretty cheap to me.

The rent payment was LPG's and PLW's way to show Sumner that they were serious. Many con-artists work that way. Make a small payment to show that you are serious. Then wait for your target to take the bait.

Tonight on Geraldo at Large he referred to Bud Billings as a "*advertiser censored* dealer". What is he talking about?

On the bottom of page 43 of this .pdf, Eisa describes how Jr. and Shriver were trying to get his help with selling the bucket truck.

http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf

Then on page 55, Burnett states the bucket truck was at PLW's house, he commented on it and Hugh and Jr. "became very agitated, very defensive and confrontational."

What's the deal with the bucket truck?

pg 43 Hmmm...and who was the commissioner that Eisa has ties to and can get property sold to the county?? (he didn't but why did they think he could??)
Very interesting ...

In the interview with Anthony Eisa, there is a mention of a Jason:

http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf Page 43

Eisa was already aware through Gonzalez and a mutual friend named Jason, that Sumner owns 5th Dimensions.

Could this "Jason" be the missing link between Gonzalez and the Ft Walton Beach crew? Is Jason the person who told LPG about Sumner? Remember, Lonnie Smith said that LPG was asking if he knew any people from jail who could help him. Maybe he asked "Jason" the same thing and "Jason" told him about Sumner ??

Does anyone know if LPG has a friend named Jason? What is his last name?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back