CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaycee was abducted in 1991, the RSO went back to prison after the abduction for several months. So did the wife keep her during that time. The mind boggles and the heart breaks here.

Unbelievable. I saw this thread this morning before I left for work and so hoped I would log on later today to find out it was true. I lived in Sacramento and visited Lake Tahoe frequently when Jaycee was abducted...it was horrible and has always stuck with me. This is truly a miracle.

I just saw that movie "Gardens of the Night" for the first time and even thought about Jaycee then. Good lord...there are probably more missing kids alive out there than we think.

Jaycee is 28, younger daughter is 11 so she was only 17 when she had this child, and if there is an older "sister" , and the 11 yr old referred to Jaycee as her oldest sister? oh it just makes me ill.

According to one of the articles, I think it was the neighbor one, the other child is about 14. I found a 14 yo in Tracy, Ca which is right next to there.

Jaycee was abducted in 1991, the RSO went back to prison after the abduction for several months. So did the wife keep her during that time. The mind boggles and the heart breaks here.
Where did you find this out?

Unbelievable. I saw this thread this morning before I left for work and so hoped I would log on later today to find out it was true. I lived in Sacramento and visited Lake Tahoe frequently when Jaycee was abducted...it was horrible and has always stuck with me. This is truly a miracle.

I just saw that movie "Gardens of the Night" for the first time and even thought about Jaycee then. Good lord...there are probably more missing kids alive out there than we think.

I think there are too. I hope this story will get their attention and give them the courage to come forward. I believe there are quite a few out there at least I am hoping.

I don't get it. How can these men preach about God but think kidnapping and having sex with adolescent girls is ok. :behindbar

OH MY GOSH!!!! What amazing wonderful news, I am so happy she has been found.

This Garrido guy is a religious (cult-like) fanatic, claims he can speak in languages unknown to the medical world, and what is up with all those tents?? Looking at the google map I see he only lives 0.7 miles from a co-worker that lives out of state! I thought Antioch sounded familiar. I am going to have to call them!

Nancy C Garrido may also go by Nancy V Garrido, and lived in Hercules (16 miles from Concord), Woodside, NY, New York, NY, and Martinez, CA (I am almost positive this is the same person!) Also, Phillip may have lived in Alabama...

Trying to post in the shoutbox is frustrating. I tried to copy my post but it failed.
I hope the kids are kept anonymous so that they can live a normal life.

The comments about WS really pissed me off!

I hope that Jaycee doesn't eventually reject her family because of brainwashing and all the years she spent with another "family." That would be heartbreaking.

I hope and pray too that Jaycee will get the help and love from her family. Thinking back to when you were 11 y/o, you knew your mom/dad/siblings/friends in the neighborhood and from school. I don't think Jaycee ever forgot her childhood.

Now, she is free from her captor's and hopefully time will heal. It's all up to her and to how she feels now that she has been reunited with her family.

so Jaycee's to children were 14 and 11? tat would this poor girl had her first child at 15?

SACRAMENTO, CA -News10 has learned new details about how investigators uncovered the fact that Jaycee Dougard was alive and well nearly 20 years after she was kidnapped. El Dorado County Lt. Bryan Gomitz and Undersheriff Fred Kollar told News10 they received a call Wednesday from a detective in the Bay Area who said "I've got Jaycee Dugard sitting across the table from me."
According to investigators, Jaycee Duggard came into a police station in Contra Costa County with a couple on an unrelated matter.
The officer at the front desk was suspicious of the man and ran his name, which came back as a registered sex offender.
Sources told News10 Phillip Garrido, 58, was in the South Lake Tahoe area the day Jaycee disappeared. read more: http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=65918&catid=2

Trying to post in the shoutbox is frustrating. I tried to copy my post but it failed.
I hope the kids are kept anonymous so that they can live a normal life.

The comments about WS really pissed me off![/QUOTE]

I missed that! I ave been trying to get the chat back on for 30 min finally it's back on.

Oh--you found the Alabama connection too. :clap: Now, lets see if there are any missing girls from Alabama around 1993. Does anyone know what he or Nancy did for a living (besides being crazy loons?)
Some information I found on Phillip Garrido:

1951 LOCATION
Birth Date: 5 Apr 1951 Birth County: Contra Costa, CA

1989, 1992 and 1993 LOCATION

Name: Phillip C Garrido Birth Date: 1956 Address: Rr 1 Pob 397e, Antioch, California 94509-0801 (1993)
[Rr 1 Pob 396e, Antioch, California 94509-0701 (1989)]
[1554 Walnut Av, Antioch, California 94509-1101 (1992)]

1993 POSSIBLE LOCATION - NOT VERIFIED
Name: Phillip C Garrido Birth Date: 1952 Address: 2815 Patton Rd, Anniston, Alabama 36201-0901 (1993)

1973 LOCATION - Marriage record
Name: Phillip Craig Garrido Gender: Male Residence State: California Spouse: C M Perreira Spouse residence state: California Marriage Date: 11 Mar 1973 Marriage City: Carson City, NV Officiant type: Religious celebrant Recorded Date: 16 Mar 1973 Recorded city: Carson City, NV

1980 LOCATION - Divorce record
Name: Phillip C Garrido Spouse Name: Christin Location: Contra Costa, CA Date: 20 Oct 1980
Maz

I also found some interesting articles that appear to be about Phillip from Nevada. I will see if I can save images and post here.

I can't recall where I read it but he went back in for a parole violation, IIRC, it was April 93 to August 93.

Article said a smart detective recognized her... so she did not go there on her own for help. He probably made her go to help keep his sick *advertiser censored* out of jail and it backfired on him! One for the good guys!

I missed that! I ave been trying to get the chat back on for 30 min finally it's back on.[/quote]

Someone said WS is a pit of a website and made comments about a former Mod.

I missed that! I ave been trying to get the chat back on for 30 min finally it's back on.

Someone said WS is a pit of a website and made comments about a former Mod.[/QUOTE]

They're just jealous. Everyone knows WS rocks. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member