CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an aerial of the backyard. My heart aches for this child and her children. May they find strength and support to go forward with their lives. Living in hell for 18 years - it breaks my heart.

I used address of 1554 Walnut.

Eleph

Attachments

• aerial map.png
    aerial map.png
    1,006 KB · Views: 148
My heart goes out to Jaycee and her family. As wonderful as it is that they are reunited, the reality of the situation over the long haul is going to be trying for them all. I wonder if there are any other children besides the 11 & 15 yr olds? (I had the sickening thought that maybe there aren't any younger because Jaycee got "too old" for that sick *@#)%$).

Wow, the female sketch from 1991 fits the monster wife perfectly.

Registrant:
God's Desire

1554 Walnut Ave
Antioch, California 94509
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GODSDESIRE.NET
Created on: 08-Oct-08
Expires on: 08-Oct-09
Last Updated on: 08-Oct-08

Administrative Contact:
Garrido, Phillip phillip.garrido@sbcglobal.net
God's Desire
1554 Walnut Ave
Antioch, California 94509
United States
(925) 754-2687

Here is an aerial of the backyard. My heart aches for this child and her children. May they find strength and support to go forward with their lives. Living in hell for 18 years - it breaks my heart.

I used address of 1554 Walnut.

Eleph

Here's an overhead showing all of the tents.

Attachments

• JaceeLeeDugard_HomeBackyard.jpg
    JaceeLeeDugard_HomeBackyard.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 160
This poor girl lived in a shed that was no more than 6ft tall. Had an electrical cord for electric and an outhouse.

This is so depressing to know this type of thing happens in this country!!

Here's the whole thing about O'Reilly's BS. A better look at all his BS on this subject.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi42d3dKDsE"]YouTube - Bill O' Reilly lies and hypocrisy (Shawn Hornbeck)[/ame]

Her myspace which is no longer needed!!!:)

http://www.myspace.com/jayceedugard

I want Jaycee to see the myspace and all of the other sites so that she will know that her family and so many other people truly cared about her and never stopped looking for her.

I have a 357, a Glock, plenty of bullets, and a steady hand. How I would love to use them on both of these monsters. :furious::furious:

I can't decide whether to to be happy or sad. My heart is very heavy. Poor baby only 11 years old and he puts her in a shed -- how she must have cried for her Mama.

I say we bring back public hangings and watch this monster fly.

:furious: Absolutely disgusting! :furious:

320suspects.jpg
:furious: :furious: :behindbar:behindbar

he was convicted of rape and kidnap in nevada convicted in 1971

What do we know about the kidnapping and rape from back then? Was another child abducted? What was the outcome from that case - was the victim found alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288