Misty C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Misty said Ronald left for work 5 min. after HaLeigh getting home. Then something about putting together a basketball thing on the porch and she notices the AC man. So she calls Ronald to tell him and gives the phone over for Ronald to talk to him. She does say her brother was there at that time though...

Plugged my son's Skullcandy headphones into my laptop, and wow! I can't believe how well they work. At least I'm getting something outta them lol

I really hope the local LE is keeping an eye on several households this weekend, when this thing blows up somebody is going to get hurt.
(I fear) IMHO, etc.

I know what you mean. I keep thinking about that poor headless rat. I wish Jr. was out of that house...................

Question asked of MC in the video I referenced in post # 1129

Interviewer: do you think he's involved at all?

MC: "R" (RC) wouldn't have nothing to do with his daughter he loves his daughter more than anything in this world.

(about :57 on timer)Interviewer: When I asked you that, when i just asked you that it came up that you're not sure...Why, why is there doubt in your mind?

MC: I don't know, I don't know why there is doubt in my mind. really. "r" didn't have nothing to do with his daughter i can tell you that.

Interviewer: okay

MC: that's his heart (shaking her head no...interesting body language, then she starts nodding her head).

I probably should have posted that on the RC thread but it's an interview with MC and it's her words for what they are worth. IMHO isn't much at this time. But something to keep in mind as we move forward and get more facts in this case.

OH, and Misty said that JR was up *freaking out too*.....Hmmmm..why in the world didn't we hear him on that 911 call? Where was he?

I have lost count of how many times I have listened to that 911 call, straining to hear Jr. in the background, nada, nothing, zilch, I have not picked up one tiny sound of a child on that tape. :mad:

ok, for a big long time I have wondered when this child was last seen by other than Ron or Misty?

I have also wondered if she didn't give the little boy some benadryl so he would sleep while they came up with a plan...

I wonder if the whole...Ron came home from work and.....scenario was the plan.

I always thought she was lying....I beleived Ron...but then who knows?

the bouncing on the couch thing is very weird...could it have been a black guy that Misty was messing around with? Could this be what she is hiding from Ron? Could it have been Haleigh on the couch? it's all really speculative...but I think she would do anything Ron says....

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...s-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx
This is a lot of information in my opinion. I actually get the feeling that she is not guilty of anything, but, does know who took HaLeigh now after 6 months. Where are those inconsistancies?

Texasmommy, I think the inconsistancies are surrounding the fact that she is failing the polygraphs, at the very least. It certainly seems as if she knows what happened, given the test questions/answers/results. At the very least she's guilty of witholding information (and most likey much more, IMO).

Now, this is just the way I see it of course, but how could you withold information in the disappearance of your 5 y/o stepdaughter that you claim to love so much, and not be guilty as sin?? I can't get around that...

And another thing........they go back home and go back to bed...sleep till around noon, and then Jr is asleep again when Haleigh gets off the bus????? How much does he sleep????????????

ummmm...better question here is what might have been MAKING him sleep so much, and did Haleigh perhaps get her own dose of that later on around 8 or so? Could the bouncing couch have been someone trying to revive Haleigh from respiratory arrest after getting too much help to sleep? If a normal child had slept that much during the day, no way would he have slept through all that yelling and screaming on the 911 call.

jmoo

If a normal child had slept that much during the day, no way would he have slept through all that yelling and screaming on the 911 call.

jmoo

Does anyone know exactly where he (Jr.) was when the LE arrived the night of the disappearance?

Anyone with experience in hypnosis who can explain how they would know she didn't submit?

Misty sure moved around a lot for a person under hypnosis. Imo. :rolleyes::mad:

What a massive waste of time and resources. Again. Does anyone know who is behind releasing all this footage to the media? Interesting.

Anyone with experience in hypnosis who can explain how they would know she didn't submit?

I think the whole idea of hypnosis is to slowly explore the very minute details concerning a certain period of time...not run through them as though reading a script.

did ya'll watch the video of her talking in a video that is titled MC Polygraph Exam?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...f43367513e061&maven_referralObject=1229749681

(link from teh's in post # 1110)
Note: pay attention to her demeanor starting at about 2:00 minutes (the clock counts down rather than up).

Holy #### I've never seen anyone that could lie like that. I think I'm sick to my stomach. My G@d, what happened to Haleigh? What does she know she's not telling. What did you do Misty? This is just terrible :( I'm getting a glass of wine, I need it after watching that.

I think that the most "telling" part of this video is when she is asked if Ron had anything to do with Haleigh and the polygraph indicated doubt in her answer. The more she talked, the wider her eyes became. She started getting emotional when she realized that she was not "beating" the polygraph.

I always thought that a person under hypnosis is unable to lie and that is why it is such a good investigative tool? Misty seems to be basically telling the same story as in the LDT and the voice stress test.

I always thought that a person under hypnosis is unable to lie and that is why it is such a good investigative tool? Misty seems to be basically telling the same story as in the LDT and the voice stress test.

Except her eyes were closed...lol.

I think that the most "telling" part of this video is when she is asked if Ron had anything to do with Haleigh and the polygraph indicated doubt in her answer. The more she talked, the wider her eyes became. She started getting emotional when she realized that she was not "beating" the polygraph.

Yes that definately caught my eye too. I think another instance was her physical reaction and body language when she was defending herself. Reminding the interviewer of her age, in her wordage placing the onus back in his lap ~ I don't know what you are trying to get from me IIRC. I'm not quite sure what to make of that, very petulant in a vixen sort of way. I would have been curious to see how she would have responded to a female interviewer. IMHO.

You know Lone, I am going to try to take the time and go back and review her earlier interviews on TV. Except this time I have the knowledge that she's failed multiple LDT tests.

I'm beginning to question why and when R, M, H and Jr. went to GGM's house to "get an outfit Haleigh liked" for school. Sorry, I just can't see R doing this. Did this story now come out because someone might have seen them there that day? Did they go there after school and not before school? I hope this is the first place TM searches.

Pretty darn hard to look under beds..........WHEN the mattresses are on the floor!!!!

OY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member