Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the best way that I can explain it is...if I wake up tomorrow and Haleigh has been found, and it turns out Crystal did it......guess what? I'm still overjoyed..........I will not be upset because I was wrong, I will not take it personally.........I will be happy. I'm not gonna sit and try to figure out OMG....how did I miss that.....I am just gonna go you know what? I went with what I felt. I wuz wrong scooter. I know how hard you have worked, I know how hard many have worked..on both sides, and I think Haleigh would be grateful for that.

Exactly teh, I can't imagine any of us would demand and throw a hissy fit for a gold star so we could lick it and afix it to our forheads because we were right dammit. If someone does...I'll be putting them on ignore LOL

ETA: not directed at any member here...just me tryin' to be sassy :)

Well, since you are talking about Ron not saying this to Tim, it looks like Ron's attorney admitted Ron in fact did say it to Hank Sr.

Here's the story...

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php

So did the 4 year old tell Ron he needed 35000 dollars? :waitasec:

I have to agree 100% with this post. In the end I don't care who took Haleigh, I do want justice to be served is it. I just want Haleigh found, this last week has been a struggle for me because I have had to accept that Haleigh might not be alive, and I firmly believed she was alive until some of this new information came out this last week. If it turns out RC was involved based on the info we have right now I will look back and question myself on what did I miss, why did I trust various sources etc so that I can learn for future cases I may follow.

I am a very trusting person and try and see the good in everyone from posters to the players involved in a case. It has been painful to learn that this might not be the right frame of mind at all if you follow these cases. The games that have been played by many working on this case has been a real eye opener and I don't like what I have seen. I have approached this case with an open heart and nothing but honesty so it is difficult for me when I am repeated scolded for my view points or accused of an agenda. I don't care if anyone agrees with my view points I am just tired of the scolding and games. My skin is getting tougher and tougher, but with that comes lack of trust and I don't know that I like that feeling, but I have learned in order to contribute and post here have to be that way. End of rant sorry!!

I guess the best way that I can explain it is...if I wake up tomorrow and Haleigh has been found, and it turns out Crystal did it......guess what? I'm still overjoyed..........I will not be upset because I was wrong, I will not take it personally.........I will be happy. I'm not gonna sit and try to figure out OMG....how did I miss that.....I am just gonna go you know what? I went with what I felt. I wuz wrong scooter. I know how hard you have worked, I know how hard many have worked..on both sides, and I think Haleigh would be grateful for that.

Stunning bias and ignorance on display.

Sitting here right now, I couldn't tell you what time my kids get out of school. I'm not even sure what time it starts. I know what time they leave and get home. Just like Crystal.

And I'm not being asked by a harpy who I know gets off on making me look like a horrible mother at every opportunity while coddling the man who put my baby in the care of a Misty.

And I'm not being asked after I just got a dose of her venom for not being able to cite my source for the belief that Misty was into drugs.

And I'm not a shy, non-confrontational person getting all this thrown at me on national TV.

But I'll put my mothering up against Nancy's any day of the week. The involvement and time I have spent with mine ever since they were born - partly due to the fact that I put my career aside to be a focus on being a mother.

My husband is also a devoted father who spends a huge amount of time with them, and he would not have the first clue about _any_ of the questions asked. He's a big picture person, and I doubt he would even pay a lot of attention to the details of the case. He'd hear LE say that Misty was inconsistent, and that's all he'd bother to know about such a painful subject.

The double standard and waste of energy she spent on this when there is so much to investigate just goes all over me. Her other guests were giving her things worth talking about, but she blew them off.

I'll never watch another show.

I know what time my kids get on & off the bus. I know about what time they get off, but if I was picking them up, I'd call the school or look online to make sure. I don't remember it to the minute because it's not part of my routine.
There's a lot about NG that annoys me but I almost hate her when I hear the way she talks to Crystal.
I wonder how well Ms Nancy really knows Ron ?

Well, since you are talking about Ron not saying this to Tim, it looks like Ron's attorney admitted Ron in fact did say it to Hank Sr.

Here's the story...

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

Aye dios mio. LOL I'm sorry that's not funny... but what else? What else?

I have to agree 100% with this post. In the end I don't care who took Haleigh, I do want justice to be served is it. I just want Haleigh found, this last week has been a struggle for me because I have had to accept that Haleigh might not be alive, and I firmly believed she was alive until some of this new information came out this last week. If it turns out RC was involved based on the info we have right now I will look back and question myself on what did I miss, why did I trust various sources etc so that I can learn for future cases I may follow.

I am a very trusting person and try and see the good in everyone from posters to the players involved in a case. It has been painful to learn that this might not be the right frame of mind at all if you follow these cases. The games that have been played by many working on this case has been a real eye opener and I don't like what I have seen. I have approached this case with an open heart and nothing but honesty so it is difficult for me when I am repeated scolded for my view points or accused of an agenda. I don't care if anyone agrees with my view points I am just tired of the scolding and games. My skin is getting tougher and tougher, but with that comes lack of trust and I don't know that I like that feeling, but I have learned in order to contribute and post here have to be that way. End of rant sorry!!

:hug: busy, just :hug:

Here's the story...

Wonder why LE couldn't follow this lil girl to where she talks to HaLeigh? :waitasec:

Stunning bias and ignorance on display.

Sitting here right now, I couldn't tell you what time my kids get out of school. I'm not even sure what time it starts. I know what time they leave and get home. Just like Crystal.

And I'm not being asked by a harpy who I know gets off on making me look like a horrible mother at every opportunity while coddling the man who put my baby in the care of a Misty.

And I'm not being asked after I just got a dose of her venom for not being able to cite my source for the belief that Misty was into drugs.

And I'm not a shy, non-confrontational person getting all this thrown at me on national TV.

But I'll put my mothering up against Nancy's any day of the week. The involvement and time I have spent with mine ever since they were born - partly due to the fact that I put my career aside to be a focus on being a mother.

My husband is also a devoted father who spends a huge amount of time with them, and he would not have the first clue about _any_ of the questions asked. He's a big picture person, and I doubt he would even pay a lot of attention to the details of the case. He'd hear LE say that Misty was inconsistent, and that's all he'd bother to know about such a painful subject.

The double standard and waste of energy she spent on this when there is so much to investigate just goes all over me. Her other guests were giving her things worth talking about, but she blew them off.

I'll never watch another show.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Exactly!! And when Ron wouldn't give her answers last night, she coddled him, but blasted Crystal for not asking Misty about the timeline?
Did it occur to anyone that maybe Crystal was afraid to ask Misty anything? Considering Ron's temper, I wouldn't either! Not to mention that she could have been warned by LE not to approach Misty, to only deal with Ronald.

And some of you who are bashing Crystal because she didn't know what time Haleigh got out of school... shame on you!! Ronald didn't know or wouldn't tell, when Haleigh's birthday was or what she was wearing. And Misty didn't know how tall she was, or how far apart the beds were. So, c'mon... fair is fair!

SHe would simply need to present a copy of the custody papers which clearly outlines her rights and that they have equal shared parental responsibility. It really is not worth dwelling on, she could of been informed of activities in her daughters life had she choosen to taken the steps to become informed.
I agree--it's not worth dwelling on. My response was to what you said about walking into the school, going to the classroom and talking to the teacher. I agree that Crystal will not be mother of the year and that she could have been more involved in her children's lives, but I don't think any of that matters as far as Haleigh being gone. IMO, what is of greater importance is that Ron and Misty still can't give a straight story about anything--except that he was at work and she was asleep--and even those are up for grabs now. The only things we know for sure are that she was at school that day, someone (debatable who) picked her up from the bus, and that the A/C man was there and has been cleared.

I don't think that Nancy necessarily thought that Crystal was the perp. I think she was unimpressed with the way Crystal answered questions in her initial interviews and that has carried over to her current feelings about Crystal. She may also resent how Crystal & Marie turned the focus off Haleigh and turned it to trying to get custody, IMO.

Good points but ..... why invite CS onto the show at all if un-impressed by her or only to attack her? If so, how un-professional.

We burnt precious segments with NG pushing CS' buttons when there are far more interesting developments this week that should be discussed and the RC <> MC argument from TJ and stuff from TM.

If NG is a victims advocate then leave your agenda behind and focus on Haleigh.

Here's the story...

We're they able to ascertain where this little 4 yr. old has seen Haleigh?

Here's the story...

So now Ron's lawyers are saying this may have in fact have come from RON?

:bang:

Ya know, I really try to be polite about this questioning of Tim Miller, but let me say it again. You have a man who has DEVOTED his life to finding missing people. You have a man who's daughter was murdered and he did everything in his power to find her. And then you have this mess in Satsuma.............I'm sorry, but I will believe Tim. My God, I know nothing about these people in Satsuma......But I know a little about Mr. Miller. This is about finding HALEIGH. Not siding with someone I do not know. And I really have to question why, if you do not know them, why is it so important?

You're absolutely right! And from what I have heard about LE there, I don't trust their word 100% either! Tim is an honorable man, and I know he can be trusted. For him to be criticized like he is, is just not right! Tim is an honest man and highly respected by many, many people.

I personally think EVERYONE that thought NG was out of line should write in!

This is down right badgering and did absolutely no good for solving this case. NG should be ashamed of herself and so should her producers if they continue to condone this behavior!

Good points but ..... why invite CS onto the show at all if un-impressed by her or only to attack her? If so, how un-professional.

We burnt precious segments with NG pushing CS' buttons when there are far more interesting developments this week that should be discussed and the RC <> MC argument from TJ and stuff from TM.

If NG is a victims advocate then leave your agenda behind and focus on Haleigh.

I think that NG thought that CS was going to come out with guns blazing. With a righteous indignation and with a timeline that would put all to shame. When she didn't, NG got nasty because it blew her show and resulted in what we see here. NG being the bad guy. It was a gamble and NG lost...ratings from what I can see. A lot of ppl refuse to watch her again. It's all about the ratings.

I hate to see a child dragged into this case, but it would be good for LE to identify her and have a professional determine what she means by "talks to Haleigh". Invisible friend, prayer, or fabrication by someone else.

On second thought................this is the net.....and things grow legs................lmao

That's all I know so far. I'm hoping LE went to talk to this "friend" of Ron's and the little girl...
I have a feeling it's either that the little girl might be dealing with Haleigh's disappearance in her own way, (by imagining speaking with Haleigh)..or Ron made this story up for some reason unbeknown-st to me at this time. :)

(How was that for polite?) :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member