Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also the FACT that Player knows Ron in real life and not just what he reads from message boards or the media. Unlike us he DOES know the people involved. Because so meone doesnt like Ron it does NOT make them a rebel...everyone has the right to like someone. You like Marie he likes Ron - it is what it is.

I often wonder how people will deal with it - if Ron is found to be totally unconnected to what happened to Haleigh. I still get the feeling people would try and blame him for it :(

JMO

No disrespect intended, to you or to Player, or anyone else on this board, but there were some locals here who know Crystal and Marie, on a personal basis, not from reading message boards. They feel just as strongly in their favor as Player does in Ron's. Player doesn't know Marie personally, IIRC, he said he never met her, so I don't understand how he can outright accuse her of kidnapping Haleigh. He is basing his opinions on what Ron and Misty have told him, apparently, (and possibly from reading this board?) yet some here take his word as gospel. Six of one and half dozen of another, IMO.
Again, I mean no disrespect to anyone. We're all free to form our own opinions, but from everything I know, I feel strongly that neither Marie or Crystal has any knowledge of where Haleigh is. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and SOMEONE has her somewhere, alive and well.

Anyone who is close to the truth gets bashed; believe me , I know

Well for certain, thats one thing we can agree on...And not ONLY do they get bashed.. The subject gets changed immediately... JMO

No disrespect intended, to you or to Player, or anyone else on this board, but there were some locals here who know Crystal and Marie, on a personal basis, not from reading message boards. They feel just as strongly in their favor as Player does in Ron's. Player doesn't know Marie personally, IIRC, he said he never met her, so I don't understand how he can outright accuse her of kidnapping Haleigh. He is basing his opinions on what Ron and Misty have told him, apparently, (and possibly from reading this board?) yet some here take his word as gospel. Six of one and half dozen of another, IMO.
Again, I mean no disrespect to anyone. We're all free to form our own opinions, but from everything I know, I feel strongly that neither Marie or Crystal has any knowledge of where Haleigh is. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and SOMEONE has her somewhere, alive and well.

BBM. I totally agree.. Marie and Crystal are truly grieving not knowing where Haleigh is and have both been most cooperative with LE... And IMHO to outright accuse them of being the ones responsible for Haleigh's disappearance is nothing but a desperate attempt on someone's part to once again attempt to take the focus off Ron C and his family...Personally, I would like to see Ron C, his mother and his grandmoter take the same LVA test that they were so eager for Misty to take....JMO

I am just catching up this morning and all I can say about all of the revelations last night is: :eek:

I will continue to keep Marie and Crystal in my prayers. JMO, but I do not believe that either of them know what happened to Haleigh or had even a small part in her disappearance.

GB little Haleigh! Where is she?

I have met both sides and I stand strongly by my opinion. Just remember, Gunny knows the truth in more ways than one and I refuse to go into detail until this case is solved and Haleigh comes home.

BBM. I totally agree.. Marie and Crystal are truly grieving not knowing where Haleigh is and have both been most cooperative with LE... And IMHO to outright accuse them of being the ones responsible for Haleigh's disappearance is nothing but a desperate attempt on someone's part to once again attempt to take the focus off Ron C and his family...Personally, I would like to see Ron C, his mother and his grandmoter take the same LVA test that they were so eager for Misty to take....JMO
Until HaLeigh is found is it so important to keep the line drawn in the dirt.:blowkiss:

I have met both sides and I stand strongly by my opinion. Just remember, Gunny knows the truth in more ways than one and I refuse to go into detail until this case is solved and Haleigh comes home.

Hi blstarke, could you please direct me to your canine's qualification records. I'd simply like to assess for myself the level, quality, and history of training that your canine has had. TIA!

JMOO -

You met Ron & them?! Now that I'd love to read about. Please be kind enough to share in the appropriate thread.

And don't forget to post on this thread which thread you post your story about meeting Ron and his family. tia

Hi blstarke, could you please direct me to your canine's qualification records. I'd simply like to assess for myself the level, quality, and history of training that your canine has had. TIA!

JMOO -
Hi nomoresorrow
Why does blstarke's opinion and post bother you? Is it fair to ask a member to qualify them selves here to be a contributing member? Is this not a direct no no here at WS? the TOS states to not attack the poster but the post. I may be out of bounds by making this comment,but, feel it is unpolite and should be frownd upon here at WS.
ETA I am not here to call foul and maybe I should use the alert buttons instead. Sorry for causing all the off topic follow up. If my post is not appropriate and offends Mods please delete but I beg Please no vacation.

JMOO -

I'd be interest to know what TRUTH your dog knows, bls. I realize Gunny is pretty smart - for a dog - but exactly what TRUTH does he know?

Are you talking about the day that Gunny didn't want to get in the van and wanted to lay on the doorstep of HBH?

(BB NMS)
MAVEN!! At my age I'm too old and tough to eat>> Plus I'm an instructor for all military weapons to a 4" mortar>> Couple that with my CCW in 2 states and no fear!! Do you think that a life NRA member and me are someone you'ld like to encounter?? I am even scared of myself.. I am really a soft teddy bear

All due respect Player, I've looked back at all prior posts to yours above and I must admit, I'm confused... :confused: perhaps I'm reading it wrong and I apologize beforehand if that's the case, but your words sound threatening, albeit veiled, to me. TIA!!

JMOO -

How on earth would chemical testing seven months later prove anything? That makes no sense.

You're right Texasmommy. When all else fails attack the messenger. Why not call LE for the qualifications? Oh wait, isn't that was Jose did to Tim Miller in the other case? Yeah, he had to attack the searchers so he went to court. Great mindset!

Hi nomoresorrow
Why does blstarke's opinion and post bother you? Is it fair to ask a member to qualify them selves here to be a contributing member? Is this not a direct no no here at WS? the TOS states to not attack the poster but the post. I may be out of bounds by making this comment,but, feel it is unpolite and should be frownd upon here at WS.

Nomoresorrow isn't attacking Blstarke. She's asking for information that Blstarke has repeatedly stated qualified her as a witness, given her dog's reaction to searching. She neither stated that opinion or the post bothered her. She asked for clarification. If a poster puts forth information, one should be allowed to examine how that information is ascertained.

You're right Texasmommy. When all else fails attack the messenger. Why not call LE for the qualifications? Oh wait, isn't that was Jose did to Tim Miller in the other case? Yeah, he had to attack the searchers so he went to court. Great mindset!
When someone presumes to know details of the disappearance of a child, and that their DOG knows the truth about the circumstances of said disappearance, we have every right to question that person and their dog's qualifications.

LE, Jose and Casey have nothing to do with it...

Hi nomoresorrow

I just wanted to add my thoughts. I didn't take nomoresorrow's remarks or posts as an attack but as an legitimate question. blstarke keeps saying she knows the truth and I want her to tell someone in Satsuma that truth that will break this case and bring Haleigh home.

(BB NMS)
When someone presumes to know details of the disappearance of a child, and that their DOG knows the truth about the circumstances of said disappearance, we have every right to question that person and their dog's qualifications.

Well we SHOULD be able to without reprisal... JMO

WHERE'S HALEIGH MISTY?!

Misty's the key...Ronald's the door

MOO -

Nomoresorrow isn't attacking Blstarke. She's asking for information that Blstarke has repeatedly stated qualified her as a witness, given her dog's reaction to searching. She neither stated that opinion or the post bothered her. She asked for clarification. If a poster puts forth information, one should be allowed to examine how that information is ascertained.
No I am sorry that is not why we are here( to qualify members and their opinion) and I would be offended myself if I where asked in such a manner. A pm would of been a little more respectfull and would not of come across as so condensending and inapropriate, because it would of not been in the thread.

I just found out that "Gunny" is a dog, and now I really want to know the dog's qualifications of "being able to know the truth." :waitasec: I'll end there.

Daydreamer if you are referring to me here > my post asking Blstarkes for her canine, "Gunny's" qualifications < what part of my post is "attacking" :confused: ?? That hurts and offends me very much. I was only asking a question of a fellow poster - I do not "attack" anyone and I'm sorry that you see asking questions as an attacks on someone. JMO

WHERE'S HALEIGH MISTY?!

Misty's the key...Ronald's the door

MOO -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads