POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it would help if I explained my thoughts better. The FBI can only participate in an investigation at the request of the local LE, right? IIRC there was only one FBI agent assigned to this case but more in the role of a suggestion,reference position but never allowed to lead any of the involved investigations. Right? From the information listed in the warrant, LE has had this information for sometime. So, why are they just now obtaining those SW's? Recently, I ran across an article, don't at the moment have the link but will go search out, that involved a lawsuit judgement against the police force and IIRC the mayor. Just off the top of my little brain but isn't that community interconnected to everybody? If so, how does the line get separated when there is a crime to be investigated. How is such a small police force managing the many RSO's around their community? What degree of confidence does the community have in their LE?

That's sorta where my thinking is coming from. It seems that Lindsey's abduction has resulted in other issues that perhaps need a closer look into.
That's all.

Novice Seeker, & No, I'm new to all of you so HELLO, forgive my manners

Hi Novice Seeker, I do remember reading {link?} that the FBI agent brought down from Seattle was put in charge of the case. Now that could be as far as the FBI goes and their involvement and not overall.

We do know how the FBI works. They come to a town, do their own investigation, give advice like profiling info to the local police, are on call for any assistance the local police need like in searches and then they bow to the local police with relationship to arrests, etc.

I have the notion the investigative force with the GHSD is top notch. We know of our poster friend here, Coldcaseman, who retired in 2007 and solved every case he worked on in his career except for two cases. He still works on those cases now in his retirement! I don't think he is the exception to the rule. If leadership were poor in the SO I would think he would have transferred to another LE force dept in the area, but he didn't. IMO

Some where asking where Daddy G works. I found a phone # for TG, and it also matches a business called Wil1iams/NW Pipe1ine. The addy tho for the phone # brings up a person JG and I am not sure I have seen that name referenced yet. I will look some more.

Is anyone looking into a BB, MH, and Daddy G connection?

Good work on the pipeline - Hi Jules71: I looked into BB and found an address of *** State, R*. 8 in McCleary. Looks like he lives(ed) with his wife and young child. Maybe he divorced or separated and now lives on the TG property. Or maybe he works for Daddy G. Hard to figure all this out.

What happened to the car that broke down in Eastern WA. When he went to visit that girl?

Hi Karenintheclaw!!!

SuzyVal08WlcmeToGroup.gif

Newby here... and just wanted say my hat's off to this group here and I pray for Lindsey's return home.

You can hang out at the 'other forums' if you like. This is WS. Discussion is here, not there. Please stop referring to what is going on elsewhere or back it up. If forum, for valid reasons, is a restricted link here, don't bring it up.

wanted to add WELCOME Nosylla and Karenintheclaw

att1121212111wo6.gif

:waitasec:

I did not see this posted:

No break yet in Lindsey Baum case
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 11:13 AM PDT

Undersheriff Rick Scott said the home along Foreman Road outside McCleary was the latest in many potential leads they have considered in the hopes of locating the 11-year-old McCleary girl who disappeared more than three months ago.

“We have a responsibility to investigate the tips that come in,” he said.

After finding no “obvious” evidence, Scott said investigators will turn back to following up on alternative leads and possibilities. Detectives have sent out forensic evidence from the home for testing, which could take months to process.

The Sept. 25 search of two neighboring homes on the property was based on a “culmination of a lot of information,” Scott said. The evidence could clear the man as easily as it incriminates him, but investigators cannot completely rule out the man until the results are returned.
“To say he is no longer a person of interest may be an exaggeration as well,” he said.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/10/06/local_news/doc4acb87b413b68310515420.txt

I agree this should be explored more. We should do a "where was dale" timeline between 6/26 and 8/26 or 8/27.

6/26/09, 10 pm: Seen by someone by Beehive / gf also states he had to work at 10.
6/28/09: Returned to work (Youth Camp)
7/16/09: Ellensburg (sw says gf had to drive him back to ELMA)
7/17? - 7/20/09: sw says gf stayed with him in MCCLEARY
7/31/09: At work (Beehive) stopped by LE after following MB
8/26 or 8/27/09 seen at shop by tomato man

Where is that car?

I believe the car that broke down is now fixed and it's the one the LEs took to look at.

It was his Honda Del Sol that he was driving when he followed MB on the 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member