Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense Shawn, but when you stated the following about Casey:

"Her reversals do not appear to indicate being directly involved with the murder of her daughter".

This statement kind of turned me off to reversals. IMO KC IS directly responsible for the murder of her daughter. I don't care what the reversals say or what you interpret them to say. No offense.
Bold me. I find it amusing how often people make statements that appear as fact, and are followed by and sometimes preceded by IMO. I guess that is an unwritten code for "Even though I'm putting this out there as a fact. I can't back up my claim of certainty, so don't ask me to validate it".

You didn't mention, perhaps on purpose, that her reverse speech IS indicating she has been scared into not going to police AND she is indicating that there is a least one male involved.

Is the word 'mugger' or 'Mother' as in Mother *advertiser censored*ker?
The word is definitely "mugger" and it is from a reversal. I will be posting the examples of Reverse speech I have found from the recent links provided as well as from Misty's appearance on The Early Show.

Also, Johnny Sheffield's theory about Haleigh potentially waking up and her reaction would make sense if the abductor were a stranger, but what would be her reaction if she awoke to someone she knew?

The word is definitely "mugger" and it is from a reversal. I will be posting the examples of Reverse speech I have found from the recent links provided as well as from Misty's appearance on The Early Show.

Also, Johnny Sheffield's theory about Haleigh potentially waking up and her reaction would make sense if the abductor were a stranger, but what would be her reaction if she awoke to someone she knew?

I think I can answer the last question. If Haleigh awoke to a known person, she wouldn't be alarmed, and hence obey and do what is suggested or told of her to do. After all, she is a child. I believe Haleigh was abducted, and we have LE confirming they believe the same. I have two suspect camps in my mind, and both knew Haleigh.

If it's a stranger abduction, I believe Misty and Haleigh were being watched and either female was a potential victim, it becoming opportunity at that moment in time for the abductor to victimize which female.

I truly believe Misty had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, She had no car, no one has come forward at all placing her anywhere outside of the home after all this time and all the pressures placed on Misty and those surrounding her with support up until the recent past days, leaving her with no one at all to turn too. She appears to be on her own, still crusading for Haleigh, against even her own attorneys advice. That takes guts.

I'm anxiously awaiting your input on the speech reversals, as being a Christian though I derive my facts and knowledge from Scriptures, I agree 100% what we say comes from our spirit. Who we really are and what we really know and feel can not be hidden completely as when we talk, we give up these hidden matters.

Thanks for your time, I truly believe "Through the lips, the abundance of the heart flows". That would mean forward and reverse.

Brackets [ ] indicate where the reverse speech occurs. Click on the mp3 to hear the reversals.

WJXT - Hank Croslin Jr. - 911 Call after fight with Ronald

(Operator: 911 where is your emergency?)
Yeah, I'm at the Waleka Kangaroo. I just went over to call me to come to her house, [and I go over to her house, Misty Croslin], and her husband Ronald Cummings attacked me.
Nobody can take the side, who's the one that done it.
Could it have been his plan to do something that would make Ronald hit him? Annette Sykes, Ronald’s grandmother, said Misty called her brother to tell him not to show up at the house, but he did anyway. And with his father, and mother.

WTEV/WAWS - Hank Croslin Sr. - Hank Croslin Jr.

(Reporter: It was an attack {Fight between Ronald and Hank Jr.} that left her father in tears)
Hank Croslin Sr.:
Probably [this last eight months has been the worst]...
So worried that there's going be assassin.
Ronald said in the initial 911 call that if he finds whoever abducted Haleigh before police do he will kill them. He had a speech reversal, and in part of it he said “My use of the law”. Who is Hank Croslin Sr. so concerned about that he thinks may be killed?

... of my life ever. [We, we've lost a lot]. You know, and...
I will salt the wound.
What could he mean by "we've lost a lot"? Does the reversal indicate he puts unnecessary sadness upon himself, or does his use of the word “will” give it an action of future tense? If it is something he is going to do, then who is it that has been affected in this case that has lost the most and had the most unhappiness or misfortune that he might want to plan on making worse for them, and for what reason? Remember, the interview was about the fight between his son and Ronald. Also remember Misty told Hank Jr. not to show up at the house. He did show up, and with Hank Sr.

I'm [scared I'm going to lose my daughter. Yeah].
I find out who the mugger is.
A “mugger” would be someone who assaults another with the intent to rob them of their possessions. Is it therefore much of a stretch to believe this reversal is a reference to having knowledge about the person who is the kidnapper of Haleigh?

Because of editing, it isn’t known with certainty to the viewers what the content of the conversation was with the reporter that he is responding to. The viewers are led to believe though he is commenting about the fight between his son and Ronald. If so, why does he throw out a seemingly random concern about losing his daughter? Lose her to what? The previous three reversals are part of a continuous thought as he is speaking in forward speech. If some reasonable deductions were to be used, who then may be the “mugger” in question? If the first reversal is a reference to him believing Ronald will kill whoever kidnapped his daughter, then Ronald should be eliminated as the possibility. He says he has a concern about “losing” Misty, but with nearly three dozen examples of Misty’s reverse speech there is not one indication that she is involved in Haleigh’s kidnapping, nor who she knows with certainty is involved. Also in a reversal from Misty’s interview with The Early Show on October 9, 2009 she is indicating that Ronald has told her that he believes her. Therefore there is no indication that Ronald would have any reason to kill her. Should Hank Sr. have any rational concerns about “losing” Misty? If not. Who then is left in the equation that Hank Sr. is concerned might get killed that would be the “mugger”?

Hank Croslin Jr.:
I mean there's something going on. [And Ronald's been acting weird, you know, a lot lately].
Reveal I'm the one. Dreams can absolve you.
In his forward speech he seems to be alluding that Ronald is acting suspiciously as if he is involved with the abduction. He talks about Ronald, but the reversal is about himself. Could this reversal mean he is the one involved, but if he promotes the fantasy Ronald is the one involved, he then believes this will free him from blame of the consequences of his actions?

[That's crazy as hell man]. I went over there to pick her up like she asked me to, and when I got there her husband when off the wall.
My lies easier accept.
Does this reversal indicate he thinks no matter what lies he tells, they will be believed over whatever Ronald and Misty have to say?

WJXT - Hank Croslin Jr.

(Reporter: The story begins with this Satsuma mailbox here at the home of Hank Croslin Jr. He tells us over the weekend his family made a disturbing discovery.)
My mom and, one of them went out there to checked [the mailbox, and there was a dang rat in it.] With his head cut off.
The mid area was only skull bone.
His use of the word “only” in his reversal does not seem indicate that he is disturbed by a decapitated rat being in his mailbox. He alleges Ronald Cummings is responsible. If someone were going to send some type of message, wouldn’t they us a recently killed rat? If someone didn’t want their mailbox to be bloodied, is it possible they might use a decomposed rat and say, in this case, Ronald put it there to raise questions about Ronald?

(Reporter: And according to this latest report filed with the Sheriff's office, Croslin claims Ronald made several comments that he would get back at him. And Hank stated that he knew Ronald owned several guns and was afraid Ronald was going to show up and cause problems.)
It kind of s[cares me 'cause I've always heard it was like a death threat].
Upset because the letter show the injury.

You know, a threat [against someone's life].
There's no mistake.

(Reporter: We asked Croslin whether the community should even be focused on this incident, if they should instead be focused on finding Haleigh.)
They really should be focu[sed on Haleigh, but I want Ronald to]...
The man already billing us.
Whenever someone uses the word “but” it negates anything else that was previously said. By his forward speech alone he is indicating he wants the focus to be on the Ronald paying for the injuries he received in his fight with Ronald. In this reversal, could the “man” that is billing him be his attorney that he is using to sue Ronald for his injuries?

...[pay for what he's done].
Then I be bull****.
Does this mean if the focus of the community were on finding Haleigh instead, he would be upset?

WOFL - Hank Croslin Sr. Responds to Divorce of Misty and Ronald

He threatened to kill somebody that had somthin' to do with his daughter. I mean you heard it on the TV. Yeah. I'm concerned. He's just got, tries to be that tough man, got that tough man [mortalit]y or whatever.
The lies bloom.

First Coast News - Hank Croslin Jr. 8-28-09

[I ain't did nothin', but hel]p my sister you know.
I have the thunder near.
“Thunder” based upon the dictionary meaning, used here may mean the intense strongly emotional accusations of being accused of a crime are upon him.

[Man I'll d, I'll do a lie detector]...
Just about lose my spine.

...[test. I'd do whatever they want me] to do.
I went around a window. Outside.
The previous two reversals are part of a continuing thought. It has been reported in the media that he told police Ronald asked him to check on Misty because she was not answering her phone. He claims he went there, knocked on the door, and declared no one was home. Doesn’t his statement to police put him at the scene of the crime? If Ronald asked him to be at the house, why would he have a reversal revealing nearly losing his nerve about something as he talks about taking a lie detector test and what could it mean he almost lost his nerve about doing? In the second reversal could “around” mean by action through a roundabout course he entered the home through a window from the outside vs. going through a door?

CBS - The Early Show - Misty Cummings 10-9-09

(Reporter: What about his {Ronald} claims that you're telling different stories. Do you think he thinks you're guilty now of something?)
He hasn't really said much about it. He believes me. He doesn't think [I had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing].
He said not believe that we been making it up.
This reversal is a striking difference from a reversal from her about what Ronald had been saying that was from early on in the investigation where in it she said “Said I'm not so innocent…” Now that time has passed Ronald has been able to assess the situation. Wouldn’t it make sense he would suspect she may have been involved in the beginning when little was known, and now have enough information to believe her?

---------------------------

LE believe the kidnapper to be a blood relative of Misty. If Haleigh were to be awaken by someone she knows, wouldn't she go quietly? Tommy said in an interview that Haleigh was at his house all the time.

Like I've said before, Misty has given compelling reasons why she believes Tommy and Joe could be involved. I also have mentioned that it has been reported that Joe has been arrested for burglary in the past. His method of operation is to prop open the screen door. Is it an impossibility that Tommy and Joe could have collaborated together in the abduction?

Based upon the in-congruent reverse speech examples, and their nature, of Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. it would appear to me he is involved in the abduction of Haleigh. It also appears Hank Croslin Sr. knows who is involved, and therefore the both should be looked at a lot closer by LE. What do you think?

Hear the more than 100 examples of reverse speech from 10 people that are a part of this story in one way or another. Link to web page: Haleigh Cummings

Wow! :eek: Jr being involved would make a lot of sense. Joe's MO for breaking and entering is to propped open a screen door (with a brick)? Surely, LE knows this.

On the dispatch recording there is reference to Jr's addy and someone having just seen her 1 -1 1/2 hrs ago. It also seemed an officer was already at his addy or had just left his addy. So, if true and Jr responsible, why would someone be heard in the background stating they just saw her?

Thanks Shawn....a lot to ponder....I would love to hear some backward speech on TN. TIA

I think I can answer the last question. If Haleigh awoke to a known person, she wouldn't be alarmed, and hence obey and do what is suggested or told of her to do. After all, she is a child. I believe Haleigh was abducted, and we have LE confirming they believe the same. I have two suspect camps in my mind, and both knew Haleigh.

If it's a stranger abduction, I believe Misty and Haleigh were being watched and either female was a potential victim, it becoming opportunity at that moment in time for the abductor to victimize which female.

Snipped.
If any of my kids were awoken in the middle of the night, even by me, they would make protesting noises and it'd be some time before they'd be alert enough to follow any instructions. It seems risky to me, with Misty sleeping right there.
Why do you think Misty and Haleigh were interchangeable as victims? Not a pedophile then? If it was a family abduction they would make a definite distinction between Misty and Haleigh too.

Re: backwards speech: Hank Sr used mortality in place of mentality in his forwards speech so who knows which words he'd mix up when speaking backwards.

[[/SIZE]
bold me. I find it amusing how often people make statements that appear as fact, and are followed by and sometimes preceded by imo. I guess that is an unwritten code for "even though i'm putting this out there as a fact. I can't back up my claim of certainty, so don't ask me to validate it".

You didn't mention, perhaps on purpose, that her reverse speech is indicating she has been scared into not going to police and she is indicating that there is a least one male involved.

31 days, smell of death in her car
This is not the Casey thread, there is plenty of evidence on her thread to back up my statements.

Thanks for links Frost!

Khaki_Pants-
I know what you mean. Listening to gibberish for long periods looking for reverse speech somewhere in between can be mind numbing. It requires a lot of focus, and can be time consuming. The 13 min. video of Lt. Greenwood took more time than average, but I think that may because there ended up being quite a few speech reversals from him, and I'm trying to be exceptionally careful on documenting the reversals that I've found. Anyway, from first watching the video to posting my findings into some type of comprehensible format took about 6 hrs.

Respectfully snipped by me...

Thanks for the reply, Shawn. I have to say that trying to listen to the gibberish to find reversals while you have the charge of small children is not a wise move! I completely respect the time consuming nature of this work. It is no small task. I still am longing to get to your site and see what you have done. Your Tommy C., (or Hank Jr., I get confused by the names,) reversals interest me greatly. I may listen to that audio myself in reverse.
I must confess, I had a desire to listen to some of Simon Barret's shows in reverse just to see if I could find where Cobra is coming from! lol Just a muse for my own curiousity....

Thanks, Khaki

My debate on it being open to interpretation, would be that it would have to be interpreted by a completely unbias mind as to what it would be regarding. Otherwise, if the person who interprets it already has a feeling one specific way or another towards the outcome of something, perhaps their subconscious mind will come into play while interpreting, even if they are trying to be as fair as can be.

Personally, i think Misty is guilty in this case, along with some other people, so i could never count on myself to "interpret" backwards statements in this case, as even if i were trying to be objective, subconciously, it may not happen and the results would be more bias to my opinion of who is guilty in the case.

Shawn, has the military contacted you about using this yet?

Meow,
I so agree with you about unbiased interpretation. But... as Shawn pointed out, that includeds forwards as well as backward. Am I claiming to have made a descision in this case, either forwards or backwards? No., lol Just talking interpretation and reverse speech. Very interesting topics of discussion. And, being a relatively new study, reverse speech, I believe, has a lot of metaphors and symbolizism associated with the study and those things will take time to fully understand. One thing that can be seen as you study reversals are the "themes" in them. Hope some part of this made sense, lol.
As far as military, lol, If I recall correctly....(maybe Shawn can help me on this one,) wasn't David Oates asked to come to the US by the US government but then asked to leave when he found some military secrets in their reversals? I may be totally "mis-remembering." lol

Having the urge to listen to Ron Paul backwards,
~Khaki

Not saying if reverse speech is legit or not, but I have a question. What if the backward speech reveals words that are more sophisticated than the speaker usually uses? I've noticed this with some examples of Misty's reverse comments and words that I wouldn't expect her to know.

This is an interesting question as far as reverse speech goes. The reason I say this is because of the documented reversals I have heard from toddlers and other small children who have yet to articulate the language into words.

The speech reversals from Misty (Croslin) Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not only not knowing who abducted Haleigh, but also how someone could have done it while Misty slept only four feet away from Haleigh. *snip*

Shawn,

I must be blunt. This is junk.

If reverse speech had one iota of legitimacy then it would be used right off the bat to determine what is going on.

If this really worked we would not need any detectives. We could find out the truth about EVERYTHING just by listening reverse.

I hope when I go through this whole thread I don't find any inappropriate links to websites selling anything connected to reverse speech.

If this had any sort of truth to it this is all we would hear about. This is all law enforcement would use. And yet, not a peep.

Use your common sense.

Meow,
I so agree with you about unbiased interpretation. But... as Shawn pointed out, that includeds forwards as well as backward. Am I claiming to have made a descision in this case, either forwards or backwards? No., lol Just talking interpretation and reverse speech. Very interesting topics of discussion. And, being a relatively new study, reverse speech, I believe, has a lot of metaphors and symbolizism associated with the study and those things will take time to fully understand. One thing that can be seen as you study reversals are the "themes" in them. Hope some part of this made sense, lol.
As far as military, lol, If I recall correctly....(maybe Shawn can help me on this one,) wasn't David Oates asked to come to the US by the US government but then asked to leave when he found some military secrets in their reversals? I may be totally "mis-remembering." lol

Having the urge to listen to Ron Paul backwards,
~Khaki

Khaki, that doesn't make sense to me, not to mention Shawn never answered my questions about this. I think Tricia answered this whole topic for me and my questions ;)

My dear Tricia...:thumb:
:rocker:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

If I recall correctly....(maybe Shawn can help me on this one,) wasn't David Oates asked to come to the US by the US government but then asked to leave when he found some military secrets in their reversals? I may be totally "mis-remembering." lol

I can guarantee you 100 percent this did not happen.

If this is a story being passed around by Oates (and it may not be at all) then notice how there is no way to disprove it. The government will not comment on it and Oates has no way to prove it.

Imagine if reverse speech worked. During a press conference about the war in Iraq our enemies could reverse our President's speech and find out what the truth is and what our Army is planning.

If reverse speech was legit it would be such a huge worldwide phenomenon it would cause chaos. Think about it. We would be able to tell if our boss is lying, our spouse is lying, the police are lying, There would be no way to hide ANYTHING and that would cause chaos.

Reverse speech has been around at least 40 years (Think "Paul is Dead") if not more. If reverse speech really worked we would, by now, be using it non-stop. 24 hours a day. 40 years is plenty of time to work out the bugs.

The police have details we do not. They are saying Misty is not being truthful.

I'll rely on good old fashion police work to get to the truth.

Shawn,

I must be blunt. This is junk.

If reverse speech had one iota of legitimacy then it would be used right off the bat to determine what is going on.

If this really worked we would not need any detectives. We could find out the truth about EVERYTHING just by listening reverse.

I hope when I go through this whole thread I don't find any inappropriate links to websites selling anything connected to reverse speech.

If this had any sort of truth to it this is all we would hear about. This is all law enforcement would use. And yet, not a peep.

Use your common sense.

Thank you, thank you, one thousand times THANK YOU for this post!
I couldn't agree more...

I don't mean to be rude but it bothers me to see someone promoting a technique that can't possibly be real on Websleuths.

Since many of you are interested then this thread can stay open as long as there are no links to reverse speech websites that are selling reverse speech lessons and other links of this nature.

I also do not want to get into a battle on this topic . . .but I would like Shawn to explain why we need detectives if reverse speech works. Why bother with all the leg work, all the days and nights sweating trying to get evidence when all they have to do is get him to talk and run the tape backwards to get all the answers.

I don't mean to be rude but it bothers me to see someone promoting a technique that can't possibly be real on Websleuths.

Since many of you are interested then this thread can stay open as long as there are no links to reverse speech websites that are selling reverse speech lessons and other links of this nature.

I also do not want to get into a battle on this topic . . .but I would like Shawn to explain why we need detectives if reverse speech works. Why bother with all the leg work, all the days and nights sweating trying to get evidence when all they have to do is get him to talk and run the tape backwards to get all the answers.

Thank you, Tricia!!! It would be nice for Shawn to explain why we still need detectives. Detectives do such grueling work and have to try hard not to take it home with them at night.
The backwards taping, that is open to anyone's interpretation, even if one were to have an objective unbias mind, then they would still hear what they wanted to hear via their subconcious mind. Anyone can interpret it as anything, depending on their cause.
Tricia, is it possible the ones who are interested in this thread, do not realize that it's not beneficial for the case involving Haleigh? :waitasec::confused:
Once they read your posts, i'm sure they'll be less interested in this thread..for you have enlightened them, then, as to what people will do to try and make money by selling nonsense!

Tricia,

This thread was started nearly seven months ago, and you have not made one comment until shortly after I make a post where reverse speech analysis is indicating someone may be involved in Haleigh’s abduction, and suddenly there are 3 where you “must be blunt”. I find it interesting that you don’t highlight that finding, but you use the comment that references there are no reversals indicating Misty’s involvement. Half of your poll questions on this case include some variation of Misty specifically being involved. I’m probably hallucinating, perhaps my findings were non-threatening to your beliefs until the reverse speech of someone else is indicating they may be the one involved, and not Misty, came to light.

Tricia said – “I must be blunt. This is junk.”
I have previously provided articles of reference that shows the track record as to the accuracy of reverse speech. I noticed that you have “cleaned up” another reference that had been made. “Edited website that charges 45 hundred dollars to learn about reverse speech. This is what I was afraid of.Tricia Griffith”. Is that what it is about, or is it censorship about a subject that challenges your beliefs? For those who didn’t read the post prior to its editing, there were also several other articles as reference linked to as well to other sites. Although David Oates does have a training course available, the articles I used for reference to answer another poster’s question which you deleted did not directly give specific information about his course. There is a link for people to go to if they so chose. And the fee is not $4,500. Isn’t capitalism terrible though? Oops, you have advertising on your site, merchandise, and offer a fee to go ad free - “NO ONE HAS TO PAY THIS FEE UNLESS THEY WANT TO GO AD FREE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO AD FREE THEN YOU CAN STOP READING AND MOVE ON AND EVERYTHING WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR YOU.” Yes it is true people don’t have to click on links, or pay fees to view free information on your site. The same holds true for his.

Quote by someone referenced by Tricia - If I recall correctly....(maybe Shawn can help me on this one,) wasn't David Oates asked to come to the US by the US government but then asked to leave when he found some military secrets in their reversals? I may be totally "mis-remembering." lol
Tricia said - I can guarantee you 100 percent this did not happen.
Do you have anything of reference to support your 100% guarantee?

Tricia said - If this is a story being passed around by Oates (and it may not be at all) then notice how there is no way to disprove it. The government will not comment on it and Oates has no way to prove it.
Assuming David J. Oates has not been proven to be a pathological liar, and a document sent to Dick Cheney with the United States Senate across the top has not been fabricated, the following is a direct quote from him with links to said document and others. David J. Oates says “Officials in Washington DC expressed interest in my work, but this abruptly ceased when I uncovered a Desert Storm code word embedded backwards into George Bush's speeches. A secret memo sent to Defense Secretary Dick Cheney was leaked to the press and the story hit international headlines. I was asked to keep quiet, and many of my lectures around the country were canceled including a research project that was being arranged with the Michigan state police.

Tricia said - Imagine if reverse speech worked. During a press conference about the war in Iraq our enemies could reverse our President's speech and find out what the truth is and what our Army is planning.
It works both ways. Wouldn’t it be awful to find out what terrorists are planning?

Tricia said - If reverse speech was legit it would be such a huge worldwide phenomenon it would cause chaos. Think about it. We would be able to tell if our boss is lying, our spouse is lying, the police are lying, There would be no way to hide ANYTHING and that would cause chaos.
Yes, reverse speech can show bosses lying, spouses lying, and police to be lying, so tell me why revealing a lie creates chaos? Does the revealing of truth scare you?

Tricia said – “We could find out the truth about EVERYTHING just by listening reverse.”
You’re right about that.

Tricia said - Reverse speech has been around at least 40 years (Think "Paul is Dead") if not more.
I’ve already addressed this misconception in a previous post.

Tricia said - The police have details we do not. They are saying Misty is not being truthful.
Police said similar things for 18 yrs. about Jaycee Dugard’s stepfather. We all know how that worked out.

Tricia said - “I would like Shawn to explain why we need detectives if reverse speech works.”
First off, I don’t ever recall saying detectives aren’t necessary. Reverse speech can be useful in many aspects of our lives. Its uses in law enforcement alone are fantastic. It can reveal the location of missing evidence, and the motives for a crime. It can reveal the guilt or innocence of a suspect. Therefore reverse speech analysis is an excellent tool to help investigators to narrow the focus of an investigation. And if you had read the articles I have referenced you would have seen LE agencies have been using reverse speech to aid in their investigations with successful results. I would think it would be self evident, but you see investigators still need to follow up on the lead in order to obtain all the information needed to make an arrest. Therefore there is still a need for detectives.

Tricia - I don't mean to be rude but it bothers me to see someone promoting a technique that can't possibly be real on Websleuths.
There are seemingly endless posts on this forum of people presenting their thoughts on what has happened in this case, most of which are made to look as if they’re factual, and yet they have nothing tangible to support their position. So tell me have you been compelled to be “blunt” that it is “junk” in offering your opinion to any of them, or at least one, such as let’s say the “Dreams/Visions” thread for example?

Thank you for keeping this thread open Tricia. Yes, I am very interested in reversals. I understand your concern about things that can't be proven, but we have several threads of that nature on WS. There are tons of rumor threads, a dreams/visions thread, forensic astrology thread, and I even remember something about inkblots at one time.

I am not going to get into a big back and forth with you.

The reason I just now commented on this thread is I had no idea it was even here. I was alerted to this thread by a concerned poster. With over 4 million posts on Websleuths I can't know every topic.

Here is a quote earlier from a poster:
If I recall correctly....(maybe Shawn can help me on this one,) wasn't David Oates asked to come to the US by the US government but then asked to leave when he found some military secrets in their reversals? I may be totally "mis-remembering." lol

Tricia said -
I can guarantee you 100 percent this did not happen.

Shawn said:
Do you have anything of reference to support your 100% guarantee?

See this is how it works. You say the doubters have to come up with evidence saying it doesn't work. Uh uh. No.

You prove to me that this happened to Oats and I will back down. I know you can't prove it. If you can't prove it then guess what? That is my proof.

You didn't answer my question about the detectives. You very cleverly blew it off by saying you never said we did not need detectives.

I never said you did. What I want to know is how come the detectives are not using this reverse speech to solve all their crimes. Their work would be done as soon as they got people on tape. They could wrap up all the cold cases in a day if what you say is true. Why don't they do this Shawn? If it works it would be easy to prove. You can't prove it works and you will dance around this question again.

This is junk. Websleuths members please do not fall for this. You will notice that Shawn will answers the questions directly when it's easy and dance around the hard questions.

If this really works then it should be easy to prove and police departments all over the world would use it.

As it stands now NO ONE in the real world of crime uses this to solve cases.

Shawn, this is ridiculous. Sorry. You can post a bunch of really long posts but common sense will rule here I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater