People Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the photo of Jaycee and Terry head to head with huge smiles...so sweet :)

just recently re read the original jaycee article in people from 1991. there's a pic of terry with her head burie solemnly in carls chest. what a diffrence huh :)

Wow...Shayna just towers over Jaycee and her mom. That must have been a wierd feeling for Jaycee when they first met, the last time she saw Shayna she was just a baby, and suddenly she is a giant. I allways wondered what thoughts must have been going through Shayna's mind just before the first meeting, not knowing what to expect, but Jaycee must have gone like Wow! You got big! :)

well I went to order my copy of People from the newsagent and found out they don't sell it in Australia. boo! There is probably a substitute magazine, or same mag with a different name -- but it won't be as easy as I thought.

well I went to order my copy of People from the newsagent and found out they don't sell it in Australia. boo! There is probably a substitute magazine, or same mag with a different name -- but it won't be as easy as I thought.

Did you try ordering it online?

My dad, who passed away two years ago, had a favorite saying...

"Don't give up before a miracle happens".

I am inspired that Jaycee and her mother have proven how true that is!

Heh...977 news sources covering in the last 24 hours according to Google. The pictures have certainly reignited media interest in the story.

I want a People Magazine- I cannot find it here and I don't use CCs so cannot order one. Will the article and other pictures be online any time soon?

:banghead::waitasec::waitasec::banghead:

Just look around for similar local magazines, one of them will probably have it. People (and similar sources) likely sell the rights to use their copyrighted material in markets they don't service.

My dad, who passed away two years ago, had a favorite saying...

"Don't give up before a miracle happens".

I am inspired that Jaycee and her mother have proven how true that is!

as sports annoucer al micheals once famously shouted..............

do you believe in miracles?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you try ordering it online?

that's my plan C, and I have looked, it can be easily done.
I will keep looking around as suggested by Natal, and if I can't locate it tommorrow, I will order it online. Heavens knows when it will arrive, but it doesn't matter, as long as a hard copy arrives.

Anonymity should be a personal choice. If she chose to remain anonymous, I would back her 100%, just as I support her decision to show her face to the public.

She finally has her real name back. Maybe this is a step in the right direction for claiming her real identity back. Perhaps she feels she has been hidden away long enough. 18 years long enough.

Just as the way you see someone you love in a soft light, I already know, that no matter what her picture looks like, I will recognize her as beautiful.

To have the strength and courage to endure what she has, automatically makes one beautiful, in my eyes.

Smart Blonde, I said it once before and I'm gonna say it agein. You prove that all blondes are not dumb. You are smarter the the average brunette (and I'm one).

Beautiful post and I thought worthy of bumping. I applaud the way you think and express your feelings:dance:

Smart Blonde, I said it once before and I'm gonna say it agein. You prove that all blondes are not dumb. You are smarter the the average brunette (and I'm one).

Beautiful post and I thought worthy of bumping. I applaud the way you think and express your feelings:dance:

well brunettes just got one real smart addition lol
jaycee before you ask ;)

well brunettes just got one real smart addition lol
jaycee before you ask ;)
LOL! No doubt!
After seeing Jaycee, I am seriously considering darkening my hair.
I believe I may be a green-eyed brunette by next week!

(For the record... my avatar pic isn't really me).

that's my plan C, and I have looked, it can be easily done.
I will keep looking around as suggested by Natal, and if I can't locate it tommorrow, I will order it online. Heavens knows when it will arrive, but it doesn't matter, as long as a hard copy arrives.

You may have to request this particular issue. or you wont get it.
When ever you order ...the following issue is the start issue.
Be Sure to REQUEST this one.

Actually it was a brilliant strategy.
While it is true that she wanted to say thank you to everyone, it is more true that she wants to get on with her life This article is a """"Hello everyone, thank you so much, I feel just fine given what we had gone through, see you again, I need to go for a while now """

Notice how the threads have stopped after we saw her.
THAT WAS THE GOAL
Brilliant strategy....The buzzz is gone...LET THE HEALING START.
oh it started..:)..let it go on....
They will return....

We just have to find 2 little girls... and try to help change some laws.

Yes it is a brilliant strategy. But no one talks about the elephant in the room - the money. Someone (mom or a professional?) is managing Jaycee's coming out to maximize profit.

For example, when I, or any company, want to "thank the public", it is with a nationwide newpaper spread - not by selling something the rags want as thanks.

This said, Jaycee deserves all the money she can collect. I'm just skeptical about the truth of the intentions. I'm not so sure Jaycee cares about thanking us more than the money made doing so.

You can be sure her managers will not "cross the ethics line" and allow the children to be used in the stategy.

Yes it is a brilliant strategy. But no one talks about the elephant in the room - the money. Someone (mom or a professional?) is managing Jaycee's coming out to maximize profit.

For example, when I, or any company, want to "thank the public", it is with a nationwide newspaper spread - not by selling something the rags want as thanks.

This said, Jaycee deserves all the money she can collect. I'm just skeptical about the truth of the intentions. I'm not so sure Jaycee cares about thanking us more than the money made doing so.

You can be sure her managers will not "cross the ethics line" and allow the children to be used in the stategy.

I get crazed at that kind of thinking...They were already used.

I do not think they will ever be able to afford the healing needed if they don't take money.
It is about survival - how can they get all the therapy required for this much damage?
without taking money.
I wish people would leave that topic alone. because they are not talking money to run around a splurge on a big life.
Just to heal so that they can live.

I personally think they should get far more money then a new baby announcement renders to the movie stars who already have money.
WHY on earth would anyone be so jealous of them getting money that will help them cope, heal, live.
What else can they do????

I hope that Jaycee makes as much money as she chooses. Meaning that any money making opportunity needs to be her choice and no one else's. Why should we infer anything nefarious re: her accepting money for publication of pics? People in Hollywood do it all the time...and this country practically worships them. I wish her the best and prosperity along with it.

LOL! No doubt!
After seeing Jaycee, I am seriously considering darkening my hair.
I believe I may be a green-eyed brunette by next week!

(For the record... my avatar pic isn't really me).

roflmao i hope thats not you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members