MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. Elizabeth. I am glad her family will have some sort of closure. So sad.

not again dear lord

I just heard on HLN a body has been found near Jefferson Mo and they showed pics of Elizabeth. That is all they said. xox

*sigh* Just heard on Headline News that police have a person of interest that lead them to a body. They haven't confirmed if it is Elizabeth yet.

I am just sick about this. I had hoped she would be found alive. Poor little girl. Another one gone too soon.

Did I hear wrong? He said the POI led them to the body and went on to say that the person that led them to the body was in fact a juvenile. Is that what he said?

I turly hope this wasn't a neighbor.

I was actually just watching HLN - they showed the last little bit of a press conference, I believe.

I am so glad that she is found.

(and also that I was not the one who found her.)

Oh wow - a juvenile. I know it happens, but that blows me away.

Another innocent child gone WAY too soon. I have no words right now...

The alternative to an Amber alert is the endangered missing person alert. Personally I heard about Elizabeth the same way I have heard about Amber Alerts. If someone can come up with a vehicle description or a suspect description then there would be an Amber Alert. The only description anyone can give is that of Elizabeth. Were any of the other neighbors out that time of evening, just Elizabeth? Does she walk home every evening or once in awhile? Still think it has to be someone who is familiar BODY Found

Juvenile in custody. That is exactyly what my husband said last night. Check out the kids and teenagers

Jodibug I also am so happy that it was not you. After they turned me away yesterday I have been just hopping up and down all day cuz I wanted her found, now I am glad that I was not there.
So let me be the first to say I am sorry for not having faith in Le. And to Elizabeths family you are in my prayers. Rest in peace sweet Baby Girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member