FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone said definitively whether or not the activity surrounding 1080 Gano has stopped?

I heard from one report they finished up with the evidence but the home remains with crime scene tape, and LE officers stationed there.

Please don't ask me to dig that link up... :) I have been all over the place today and can't even manage to track myself.

Mother talked about birth mark on leg after a child (Somer's BF)told news reporter "I know everything about Somer and where her birthmark is" it was cute. Then reporters ask (another time) Somer's Mom if Somer had birth mark. This was before she was reported found in land field.

You know, I don't get subjective much in WS, but when I hear that mother of Somer get radical about that perp and how he or she had the audacity to junkyard her child, I am so impressed with her and if the perp hears her words I would bet diamonds for dollars that his *advertiser censored* went butt crazy and fearful. He's gonna get caught because mom loves her child more than anything. That dude, imo, is as good as caught eventually.

When I said Somer's bf it was a best friend not boy friend.

I'm pooped good night, thanks everyone.
Hopefully arrest soon for little Somer and family sake.

I pray when I get back here tomorrow there will be good news that an arrest has been made. :seeya:

:rose: Prayers for Somer's family :rose:

Thanks to you regulars, and sorry for being so ignorant about this and that. Honest, just looking and searching, and seeking, just not quite as good as you regulars, but doing my best, honest

Love all of you who are real

I would love to know what LE took from that house, that's a long time being there, clearly they found something. Otherwise, they would not have remained so long, and they wouldn't have taken "bags" of apparent evidence from that place.

Yes they really were there working on getting all kinds of evidence. We all thought for sure they were looking for other missing children buried there. I couldnt sleep thinking of that possibility.

I just saw a replay of the mom saying she failed her. This is horrible.

That's why I mentioned 'maybe the bag ripped'. ;)

I wasn't saying you were wrong or that you'd overlooked anything. I would never insult someone with a Panther with their avatar. You never know if they have one as a bodyguard. :)

I'm pooped good night, thanks everyone.
Hopefully arrest soon for little Somer and family sake.

Good night....I cannot be here this weekend but will peek in at work.

I think making a sign using the the color purple and having it posted in the windows of homes would work. I think if the signs were only made available through the schools and only after passing a background check will it be a more secure way to keep SO's out. The kids would be much safer. Perhaps a sign that said something like A Somer Thompson Safety Site.

Just an idea...

Maz

:cow:

Good night all.

I am going to make a sign of purple and hang it in my car... forever. After this case I just think I will leave it there....

You know, I don't get subjective much in WS, but when I hear that mother of Somer get radical about that perp and how he or she had the audacity to junkyard her child, I am so impressed with her and if the perp hears her words I would bet diamonds for dollars that his *advertiser censored* went butt crazy and fearful. He's gonna get caught because mom loves her child more than anything. That dude, imo, is as good as caught eventually.

I have followed many, many missing cases...but it is conveyed clearly that this Mom has the wherewithall to see this through to the very end & not everyone, has it in them or can fight to the bitter end and I don't fault or judge them. I do have a big problem with any parent with a child missing who chooses not to co-operate with the police in trying to help find their child. Then there is someone like Diena that I have no doubt will "walk the walk". Yep, ITA that dude is as good a caught.

websleuth alert~

Did you guys ever realize that we put out alerts more 'thickly' than msm... what about the idea of a web sleuth alert? I mean we already have our topics segregated into missing, crimes in the news, etc.. but if we somehow could link that up with other resources this may be helpful in some way? (shoot me now if I need to be shot.. lol... I am just thinking out loud)

Good night all! This entire week has drained me.

We can hope for an arrest soon, and justice for Somer and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo