FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah!!! The fire!!! That would be something if it turns out to be hi
!!! Red flag!!
Yeah, the guy who killed himself in the fire is tugging at the back of my mind, too.

I guess because of the house being renovated on Gano that law enforcement focused so much attention on.

I mean, what if he was so consumed by guilt ( I'm just speculating here) by killing Somer (pure speculation) he ended it all by being consumed by fire?

Was the fire on Gano commited by an arsonist?

Did he have some kind of sick fascination with fire? Threatening to set yourself on fire to kill yourself, and then doing it, is a kind of unusual way to kill oneself.

Was he familiar with the burned house on Gano?

Why were the police and S.W.A.T. team there surrounding his house to begin with? They were there prior to his setting himself and his house on fire.

The article stated he was recently arrested? convicted? of Felony Child Abuse. Wonder what that was about?

Always more questions than answers.

I am trying so hard to catch up that I had to do another "Do I have this right" post. Sorry.

There is a sex offender, Hall, that lives in a van, goes to AA (only he doesn't anymore), changed his appearance, and was possibly seen eying kids on the way to school the day that Somer disappeared. He has had his vehicle searched, (sorry I never could nail down if it was searched before or after Somer was went missing.)

I know there was other stuff, too, but that's what caught my attention. I just wanted to make sure I had it down. And if someone could tell me for sure when the van was searched, that would be great.

The van that was searched was driven and owned by LYONS - who looks similar to Hall. LYONS is the homeless guy living out of his van. He doesn't appear to be RSO. Mistakenly connected to RSO Hall.
LYONS attended AA has red hair and is clean shaven.

just an fyi...

yall already know that I think CWG was present that day. I stated that the first day I brought him up. I'm willing to bet that he gave LE his license while they wrote out the info on the police report. I bet his license had that old address on there. Now that, I'm willing to bet my money on ;)

Re: Lyons: Also, when Tuba and other's mentioned lady at school with milk or candy, I had a strange sense of Him.. the woman could be someone who sets up snack bar at OPAA, and he might take candy or something for them to sell , I thought he took showers at AA, but he knows where to get showers etc. The OPAA facility puts him across street from 1080 Gano,
but the dumpster in front of home (Amason's) would not go out on Tuesday a.m. Those commercial dumpsters don't leave until they are full.

I am going to let LE know about feeding homeless,etc. Re: AA, its called Alcoholics Anonymous. WOW, again

Well, this is interesting...RSO Winne lived at the 4425 Anvers Blvd addy...house burned tonight with someone inside (I suspect it was Winne)
Just down the street from Winne lives one Crystal Cochran Cook who is also a RSO.
Notice on map how close they live to one another and both right there at a school :eek:
Think they might have known one another?
Think a 1980, 2 door, Datsun could be confused for a Nissan?
Cochran/Cook owns a 1980 Datsun.
Very strange that this dude Winne would take his life on the heals of Somer's murder.
Map http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...0.256065,-81.751456&spn=0.008674,0.01929&z=16

RSO Cook/Cochran
Crystalcook.jpg

RSO Winne
RSOWinne.jpg

Does the burned house still have crime scene tape? If there was evidence of Somer being in a car because of glass in her as some other posters suggested, wouldn't LE have said that right away so people could be looking? That is something that could easliy be seen and not have to wait for a big lab report, I would guess.

I may get you even more behind since I may have it all wrong, but I don't believe the store clerk actually said H. changed his appearance recently since she's known of him. I believe he looks different than the pic that was shown her by Chiwawa. L. had his van searched, but H. hasn't. Someone will correct this if there's a mistake hopefully.

hope this helps: Cheew's Husband works at Hess station and knows of maroon van..homeless guy in area .hangs out by elem school and has not been seen since Somer's disappearance. & Hess station clerk has seen van at AA bldg.

I know the person by attending AA at that location & have talked to him
this past summer. I saw his van searched last Fri and it was on local news.
At the time, I thought I would see him at an AA meeting and say, they know
you get food for the homeless before the grocery stores throw it out !!!......
He has been around a while but he actually gave me the creeps and I quit going there if I saw his van..

My number one question is WHY was CWG, and all his information, on the police report? How in the heck did that happen, if he wasn't there?

It's not like all his details spilled onto it by accident, like spilling coffee out of a cup.

Add the fact that just 2 days after Somer goes missing he is one of three sex offenders spotlighted in a news article as being absconded and wanted by the authorities.

Yes.. I may be repeating but here goes: based on Tuba's chart, I was certain of William Leon Kuhn.. then I realized due to fact I live close to area
the part about SWS after leaving 1080 Gano did not fit.. when you see McIntosh connection. Then it hit me: MF.Lyons is drifter I know from AA.
He shows up at AA with flowers and one day this past summer, he showed me all this stuff in his van. Told me he gets food from Winn-Dixie dumpster (which is right across from Clay Club AA) and he takes it to the homeless.
I saw him one night across from Hess station Chee is referring to; and I thought of him, and that visual..when Tuba said. needs $ & gas. I saw the van on 10 23 09 and that report is where I got his name and it is on news
He has a more tropical look than I recall this past summer. The hat and now smokes tipparillo's. Last nite I checked and he is not a RSO and I think LE was getting his DNA with van search, but he has not been to AA and believe me I am looking- went today. He is a person who knows what days dumpsters are emptied. more on another post reply

Wow, you sleuthers were busy tonight - great work! I tried running some checks on Michael L. and over 200 came up. Do you know where he lived or his age/birth date...anything about him? I'll run the checks but I have no info. TIA.

Hi Greenstreet and Welcome...

Earlier you posted that were changing meetings due to things you were hearing or had heard at the Clay Meeting, what was or is going on there?

Oh nothing criminal or illegal.. but there are people who come and go
and there are meetings all over town to choose from. This AA in Orange Park
is a club .. it has it's own facility vs meeting in a church location.
that''s all.

Wow, you sleuthers were busy tonight - great work! I tried running some checks on Michael L. and over 200 came up. Do you know where he lived or his age/birth date...anything about him? I'll run the checks but I have no info. TIA.

From incident report with Clay County Sheriff office: 10 23 09

Michael Frances Lyons

I'm freezing... since I'm already stuck in bed, I can't say "I think imma go to bed you guys"... I'm already here! LOL So.. I think I'm gonna close my eyes ;) Love yall & hope you all sleep good when ya get there! I shall return in a few hours!

:blowkiss:

I wish we could do a poll on this.

One little girl, yet so many suspects.

What a scary world.

Good night, Cajun Girl...
get warm, and sweet dreams to both you and the baby...

I wish we could do a poll on this.

One little girl, yet so many suspects.

What a scary world.
O/T, but you reminded me of a story I read years ago in the Reader's Digest
about a woman who got flowers on the day of her divorce. They didn't have a tag telling her who they were from. Her brother finally said he'd sent them, but wanted her to think of everyone close to her, all the people who loved her and COULD have sent flowers.
This is the evil opposite to that. Just look at all the people so close who COULD have killed that innocent child.
And yes, smart blonde, it is scary.

Good night, alll. Thank you for the emotionally charged, challenging, intelligent conversations on here, and thank you, too, for the respect that is always always shown.

Tonight two (three if you count Cheewy's hubbie) of our local WS-ers have acted today exactly the way the sherriff asked them to. They have observed in their neighborhood and thought about their acquaintances and consider their observatios against the Somer Thompson timeline and reported something they've notice as possibly meaningful.

... And I congratulate them for their bravery, efforts & for sticking their necks out for Somer.

I hope the entire community follows suit. IMO

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goodnite Emma, all- I'm gonna go to bed early so maybe I won't be too far behind tomorrow! You guys always get a jump on me because of time dif!!!

From incident report with Clay County Sheriff office: 10 23 09

Michael Frances Lyons

Gosh - there are so many. I found two in Orange Park

one with a PO box
BD - 8/4/55 - (seems older than the picture to me)
No criminal history came up with a middle initial of F. or a birth date of 8/4/55

2nd name of Lyons in Orange Park -
546 Lewis M**** St.
No birth date
Maybe a relative?

There are over 100 Lyons with criminal history - many have no middle initial.

I tried looking over the alcohol related offenses and am unable to determine any belong to Michael F., it would be a guess at this point.

To be certain not to bring in an innocent party - I need a birth date and town.

Sorry!

Gosh - there are so many. I found two in Orange Park

one with a PO box
BD - 8/4/55 - (seems older than the picture to me)
No criminal history came up with a middle initial of F. or a birth date of 8/4/55

2nd name of Lyons in Orange Park -
546 Lewis M**** St.
No birth date
Maybe a relative?

There are over 100 Lyons with criminal history - many have no middle initial.

I tried looking over the alcohol related offenses and am unable to determine any belong to Michael F., it would be a guess at this point.

To be certain not to bring in an innocent party - I need a birth date and town.

Sorry!

Eyes... I would say that is him.. says he is 54 on the police report when he was just stopped.. wish it would give bd and addy when they do stops in clay co. like in putnum co... he goes to aa meetings so I am sure he has had drinking problems..

at this link for 10/23/09

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members