Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if these people were being arrested and brought in for questioning constantly (a la the Croslins and Cummingses) that would be a different story, but the Griffises and the Sheffields haven't been in the forefront as the other groups have and as far as we know, none of them have left the state either.

Also, if these people were being arrested and brought in for questioning constantly (a la the Croslins and Cummingses) that would be a different story, but the Griffises and the Sheffields haven't been in the forefront as the other groups have and as far as we know, none of them have left the state either.

Johnny Sheffield (marty) and Connie Sheffield moved to ky Sarah griffis is in jail?

I totally understand that but since the GGM and Mother of Ron was done and never subject to Le i just in my opinion why can't we see what they said about them also? Thanks for answering right away, may shed some light is all i was wanting to know.

I probably should have spent more time explaining myself. My apologies Kitty.

Our fellow sleuth AKSLEUTH did follow up with an explanation for you though, as to why we have not posted their charts and many others that have been requested in this case. We have looked at quite a few of them but did not find anything substantial related to Haleigh missing that would warrant a post.

The other persons, the GGM and Teresa N, mother of Ron were part of the activities the night Haleigh went missing. GGM visited earlier between 7-8pm and TN arrived at the house shortly after the 911 call.

We appreciate your interest!

FIFTH

aksleuth & All,
I'm keeping a close eye for the video that action news jax has been advertising for days now! :winko: I'm willing to bet they will post it on-line once they air it in FL. Every video you watch from them no matter what it is about, it is being advertised before the video starts!!! That tells me that those of us who aren't from :sunshine: FL will get to see it too!

:angel:

The search for Haleigh Cummings
Last Update: 5:45 pm
<snipped>
Haleigh Cummings home is only a speck on the map of Palatka county. Even from a birds-eye view, it is hard to see the homes in Haleigh's neighborhood. Finding a six year old girl has been even harder.

Each step behind Haleigh's neighborhood takes you deeper and deeper into the woods. Action News found that once we hit certain spots in the woods, you could barely see a person in front of you, let alone a scrap of evidence at your feet. They are woods, a forest, that only experts can get through. Woods so deep and so thick, that even our camera had a hard time getting through some of the thickest terrain in Florida.

This is the first time the public gets to see why a search on this land is so difficult.

Video: Additional search video 1: 10/29/2009 01:12
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34447@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-Haleigh-Cummings/DBnR5p00YEyVxwGMBu1lIg.cspx

:angel:

More here
Last Seen by Great Grandma Annette Sykes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Gma Annette says she drove by the house around 7:00 pm. Haleigh & Junior were eating dinner on the porch. They waved to her, shouting "Granny! Granny!" as she drove on by.

Oh G-Gma Annette, please be lying, please, please, please!!!!

See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...-Gma020909.gif

1. SATURN Rx in the 1st House destroys the question (Wm. Lilly, Christian Astrology). This is testimony for a most serious and unfortunate outcome.

2. PLEAIDES a.k.a. ALCYON a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters smack on the Midheaven --- this miserable Fixed Star group always gives something to cry about. ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens close to Midheaven at 26 Taurus, focal point of T-SQUARE involving EQ (a secondary Ascendant) and the afflicted Part of MISfortune.

3. MOON in 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe (also the House of Kidnapping), a very bad placement, also just 2 degrees past conjunction to Haleigh's natal SUN. MOON is technically (and traditionally) Void of Course (will make no further aspects before leaving sign) but I notice two things: she has separated only 50 minutes ago from Part of MISfortune badly placed and afflicted in 6th House of the Caretaker and applies 2 degrees sesquiquadrate VERTEX (fate). The sesquiquadrate is a stress angle giving testimony of misfortune.

4. As in previous charts looked at in this case, particularly the 911 Call Chart, CHIRON and SUN exact conjunct with NEPTUNE involved --- damage/hurt/ disappearance.

5. VENUS natural significator of young girl in the 8th House of Death quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN RX, the Destroyer and natural significator of death. The aspect is applying and will be exact in 0 degrees 3 minutes --- this is incredibly powerful death testimony.

6. Part of Death exact conjunct VENUS the young girl.

7. PLUTO (complications, kidnap, rape, abduction) conjunct 5th House of the child, VERTEX (Fate) just inside 5th House cusp. BLACK MOON LILITH (death indicator), MERCURY ruler of the Gemini Midheaven (at Weeping Sisters degree) and MARS the murderer/rapist/violator all inside the 5th House of the Child.

8. VENUS the female child sextile MARS the murderer/rapist/violater --- the opportunity is looming, threatening. Because the aspect separates, she has previously been targeted.

9. SUN/MOON = ADMETOS (death indictor).

10. SOLAR ECLIPSE of 1/26/09 at 6 Aquarius exact parallel 0:00 JUPITER the home. JUPITER also is Lord 8 in this chart, Death.

11. LUNAR ECLIPSE of 2/9/09 opposite CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE (damage, disappearance)

12. Transneptunian ZEUS (force) applies 0 degrees 9 minutes contraparallel VENUS the young female. Contraparallels act as oppositions. She will be (application) taken by force (ZEUS).

13. Not shown, but there are RSOs whose charts sickeningly interact with this chart and Haleigh's natal --- LOUCAKIS, SAPP, KYLE S. JOHNS, JAMES JOSEPH LANE, CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS.

So... Was Misty home with the kids?

JUPITER rules the 4th (the home) and is posited in 6th House of caretaking along with CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE which shows the damaged, kidnapped child, so I would say yes, she was, at least at that time.

Thanks,
Soulscape

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3334972&postcount=707"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1[/ame]

Would you know if 2 s/o responsible for the abduction. I realize the end result is the same (which I hate). I suspect CR/DS...just curious. I understand both charts R bad 4 these 2. U R truly amazing! I love F.A.-guess the Former Reagan (pres & wife) did too. :angel:

Would you know if 2 s/o responsible for the abduction. I realize the end result is the same (which I hate). I suspect CR/DS...just curious. I understand both charts R bad 4 these 2. U R truly amazing! I love F.A.-guess the Former Reagan (pres & wife) did too. :angel:

Welcome to Websleuths! I hope you love the FA forum as much as I do. We are fortunate to have our talented astrologers to cast and interpret the charts for us. Their accuracy is amazing!

I respect Nancy Reagan for consulting astrologers and for speaking out about it. She was concerned for her husband, who was a '20 year' president. Every 20 years the president elected was killed or died while in office. (hope I'm remembering those details correctly). Reagan beat the odds and survived tho.

Sorry OT!

Astros, I remember one of the first charts cast indicated a possible find but can't remember if it was in 11 months from Haleigh's disappearance (Jan)or the find would occur in the 11th month(Nov). Can you please refresh my memory on this? TIA

wm

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3891382&postcount=619"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3[/ame]

This is what you are remembering, waltzingmatilda.

Snodgrass's chart tightly interacted with Haleigh's natal and the Event charts, making him a prime suspect, astrologically.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you (xxox). I learned he is friends with Misty's brother and spent time at their house, near HaLeigh's home. It was reported He also visited the Haleighbug Center on five occasions. I can not imagine the ache in YOUR heart, comparing charts to learn all you have. I know my heart sank when I read the conclusions. I wanted to believe her abduction was a temporary thing (revenge or custody matter) and she would be safely found; as I am sure you did too.
This is unfathomable and weighs heavy on my heart. Makes me sick.
I believe in Forensic Astrology. Thank you again, you are indeed one of God's angels.

Just a little bump since HaLeigh's almost on page 2. :blowkiss:

Jersey Girl, hoping you saw the post I dedicated to you at The Library thread.

Also, with regards to Snodgrass, don't forget he actually went out of state for a visit or something. He apparently got permission, iirc. When exactly was his little vaca, does anyone remember? I remember in the beginning of these threads, Loukakis, Snodgrass, & Sapp were all very well documented on these charts. The only difference is that Snodgrass was the only one that was exact conjunct, and that's very scary iykwim!

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/17...mmings-ex-step-mom-misty-home-free/#more-3487
&#61607; Since her recent divorce, she&#8217;s lead a vagabond life, a teenager under suspicion with no place to go. Friends and family tell me she spent two weeks with her grandmother, Flora Hollers, in Nashville, then last week took a bus back to Florida, and moved into a seedy trailer with the galpal she was with the night she was robbed while purportedly trying to score drugs in the projects.

&#61607; Misty denied she was among the drug seekers, but last month her now roommate, Melinda Sue Santmyer, 22, who recently took her in, told Palatka police they were together, with another friend, trying to hook up a drug connection when they were robbed and Misty was roughed.
&#61607; On Tuesday, the court clerk faxed the vacated order to the Putnam County Sheriff&#8217;s Department, alerting them Tommy would no longer be in violation of the injunction if they found him with Misty.

&#61607; That paved the way for the vagabond teenager to go home last night. Misty maintains she does not know what happened to Haleigh, but both parents have expressed doubts, and detectives are keeping track of her every move.

###############

I AM SICK of this culpable woman running around AMOK! I seriously am. sick. of. it.

I think this case needs FRESH EYES... completely. Something was missed from the start and the only way that can come to light is if a replacement team sets in about the task. imhoo of course but COME ON! WE KNOW WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

Good morning Astros!

I ran across an interesting article this morning & thought I'd share...please read both pages. Here's the link: http://www.nj.com/sunbeam/index.ssf?/base/news-5/1258527018291710.xml&coll=9

Now, I wonder if the police gave polys to all sex offenders when they were initially questioned. Also, if any of them turned it down, would that be public b/c of the sunshine law? Remember, Snodgrass & Sapp are both known by these families, iirc...and Loucakis & Johns lived right down the street (so to speak). While I still feel Misty is responsible for this, looking back through all of the threads I tend to believe it's b/c she was sleeping off her drug-filled-partying weekend, thus her involvement could have been indirect...Although, she could have been an acquaintance of a SO (or suspected SO) & had him in the house. Furthermore, I also wonder if & when they find Haleigh, if Misty could be charged with negligient child abuse homicide if Haleigh is found deceased, b/c of her drug filled prior weekend.

As a side note, it really pees me off when I hear her family & friends talking about Misty being a sound sleeper...I mean, come on, wouldn't anybody sleep soundly (like a rock) if they were wasting their body away on drugs & alcohol - especially mixing uppers & downers? No Excuse!

One last thing, was a chart ever done on Ron Jr informing his mother of a man dressed in black taking Haleigh away, and also hearing bouncing on the couch? Could that be considered an event? Just wondering if it was made up or not. If it wasn't made up, wouldn't it suggest that either Misty was cheating on Ron, or conversely, could it suggest Haleigh was being violated right there in her very own home? I don't believe we ever looked at the angle of Haleigh being victimized in that scenario (as being the one on the couch). I'm asking b/c I always thought a SO would take the most opportune time, & if Misty was passed out cold, so then hmmm...

I know this is a hard read. Please forgive me. I think about Haleigh everyday. This little angel has touched my life in so many ways, and I didn't even know her. I know GOD's teaching her about the difference she's made in this world.

Jersey, your frustration is noted and so is that of others who have worked on this case.

Whether there truly was a man in black or wearing a clown outfit for that matter, or that the couch was seen jumping about the room as quoted by Crystal relaying the 'proported' comments made by little Ron, Jr., would make no difference in nailing down the perp.

Tuba did cast a chart about Jr's accounting (re post #382 on 2/23/09 Thread 2) and said:
Today I thought to cast a horoscope for Ronald Jr.'s account of what he saw the night of Haleigh's disappearance. It was not a revealing horary but it did confirm his account, period. No interesting information apart from that. If it had been a rich and revealing chart, I would have shared it.

Misty's loyalties were elsewhere in terms of being an honorable gf to Ron. We all know about her wild drug weekend w/'Greg' and about Ron bringing her home which he has acknowledged. So much for her being true to her man.

What we do know and what has repeatedly been reconfirmed over and over again in ALL the charts we've done,including the first organized search chart of 2/16/09, is MISTY HOLDS THE KEY. She went through great efforts to deceive both Ron and LE the night of the 911 call.

See 911 chart by TUBA:http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/911Feb10014.jpg

See chart of police searching 7am on 7/16/09:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SheriffsOnly011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members