In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence for what crime?

Unless you are saying that Caylee committed suicide by wrapping her face with duct tape, a crime was committed by someone. An overwhelming majority here think her mother committed the crime and subsequent crimes of obstructing an investigation. We are entertaining reasonable alternatives, but so far nothing else has struck us as remotely reasonable or probable.

SNIP

Do you deny Caylee was murdered?

Yes. The State needs to prove their premediated murder charge, but the evidence we know of is insufficient to do that. And the State has not charged Casey with murder two. So, no muder one, no murder.

HTH

Yes. The State needs to prove their premediated murder charge, but the evidence we know of is insufficient to do that. And the State has not charged Casey with murder two. So, no muder one, no murder.

HTH

Have patience, they will.

Unless you are saying that Caylee committed suicide by wrapping her face with duct tape, a crime was committed by someone. An overwhelming majority here think her mother committed the crime and subsequent crimes of obstructing an investigation. We are entertaining reasonable alternatives, but so far nothing else has struck us as remotely reasonable or probable.

An accidental death is not a crime. Accidental death remains an option for the jury to consider. However, the jury need not determine that Caylee died from an accidental death. The jury can simply find that the circumstances of her death are not clear, which is certainly true, and also find their theire is insufficient evidence to support the State's premeditated murder charge. And based on the evidence we know of that is also true.

Have patience, they will.

Yep-- that's prolly how they got the Murder I charge, in there.

As we know, because of Caylee's age, it's Murder One WITHOUT premeditation, if death was secondary to child abuse.

Of course, the jury is empowered to consider other charges. But, I doubt that they'll go lower than Murder I.

Remember, folks, in FL if the child is under, IIRC, 12, pre-med is not necessarily an issue.

A Florida guy just got Murder I, in fact, for accidentally killing his g.f.'s child, while abusing him.

HTH

Wudge. NO. That does not help. Obviously the state DOES have sufficient evidence to cook KC's goose even if we haven't seen it all yet.
What will you do if KC is convicted for Caylee's murder?
With all my heart and soul just from what we have learned so far that KC did murder Caylee.

"HTH"

If there were an accidental death KC would have proclaimed it then,and would not be silenced to this day.

You do not need to lie if something is an accident. The truth will suffice.

I am 100% sure that Dr G would not call it a homicide if there was a nano- second of doubt in her mind that it could be accidental. I will take her factual report over your imaginings..

Wudge. NO. That does not help. Obviously the state DOES have sufficient evidence to cook KC's goose even if we haven't seen it all yet.
What will you do if KC is convicted for Caylee's murder?
With all my heart and soul just from what we have learned so far that KC did murder Caylee.

"HTH"

As regards the 1st degree murder charge, no one, anywhere, has been able to cite the evidence from which a highly reliable premise could be formed that would be the basis for an inference that could support the murder one charge at the level of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Moreover, it's certainly not obvious to me that prosecutors have been holding back on any key or smoking gun evidence. And your not going to find such in a Kronk thread.

If there were an accidental death KC would have proclaimed it then,and would not be silenced to this day.

You do not need to lie if something is an accident. The truth will suffice.

I am 100% sure that Dr G would not call it a homicide if there was a nano- second of doubt in her mind that it could be accidental. I will take her factual report over your imaginings..

Homicide does not = murder.

HTH

Unfortunately, I think Kronk is the weakest link for the SA. Something has always been hinky there. Hopefully not enough to throw a tire iron in the works.. I just have always felt there was something underground going on with his discovery. Sorry...just a feeling. But a Red Herring no less, it doesn't change the truth of who is guilty.. Wait n see i guess...

I do not know much about forensic science and body decomposition, but I wonder if the body would have decomposed enough so that Kronk would have seen a "skull" in August. Does that sound feasible?

In Florida in the summer? Yes!

Unfortunately, I think Kronk is the weakest link for the SA. Something has always been hinky there. Hopefully not enough to throw a tire iron in the works.. I just have always felt there was something underground going on with his discovery. Sorry...just a feeling. But a Red Herring no less, it doesn't change the truth of who is guilty.. Wait n see i guess...

What's hinky? I guess I'm not seeing it.

The guy kept calling LE. LE finally found what he was calling about.

An accidental death is not a crime. Accidental death remains an option for the jury to consider. However, the jury need not determine that Caylee died from an accidental death. The jury can simply find that the circumstances of her death are not clear, which is certainly true, and also find their theire is insufficient evidence to support the State's premeditated murder charge. And based on the evidence we know of that is also true.

An accidental death may not be a crime - even if it is based on negligence. Although it has been discussed that Florida does not consider the presence of duct tape as a valid cover-up for an accident. However a defendant that covers it up, creates elaborate alibis as to the child's whereabouts, parties nonchalantly, lies to LE and tries to implicate others when caught, is clearly angry when caught and refuses to accept responsibility for whatever might have happened, and gives the perception of being someone who did not want to be saddled with a child and was jealous of the attention said child received will not impress a jury to think it was an accident. Her own words about being spiteful contradict that. And I don't think we are party to all of the evidence yet. A jury has to consider the possibility of accidental death in the context of all the actions of the defendant.

(note: the thread you suggested I use yesterday is closed and I cannot post a reply)

What's hinky? I guess I'm not seeing it.

The guy kept calling LE. LE finally found what he was calling about.
What can I say, i'm torn. Let's just call it a gut reaction. Wish I could say more.. it remains a question mark to me.
But, you may be right.

An accidental death may not be a crime - even if it is based on negligence. Although it has been discussed that Florida does not consider the presence of duct tape as a valid cover-up for an accident. However a defendant that covers it up, creates elaborate alibis as to the child's whereabouts, parties nonchalantly, lies to LE and tries to implicate others when caught, is clearly angry when caught and refuses to accept responsibility for whatever might have happened, and gives the perception of being someone who did not want to be saddled with a child and was jealous of the attention said child received will not impress a jury to think it was an accident. Her own words about being spiteful contradict that. And I don't think we are party to all of the evidence yet. A jury has to consider the possibility of accidental death in the context of all the actions of the defendant.

(note: the thread you suggested I use yesterday is closed and I cannot post a reply)

And what would you say were the odds that Caylee would suffer an accidental death just at the very time that Casey wanted to be rid of her most?

While I never believe 99% of what Padilla says.. when he claims Kronks girlfriend works at the OC jail and heard it from a conversation between Baez and Casey...i say no...but I wonder if a partial truth is told....a trickle down OC jail gossip reached her in a non first person sort of way...heck..she may be an OC jail janitor for all we know... Baez/Cindy sending DC to look there and 'don't tell LE if you find anything'...haunts me for a deeper explanation in regards to Kronk and half-truths, half-lies...and discovery connections. It may all be BS...it may hold partial truth..
Kronk catches wind of the gossip...takes a chance on it... makes a discovery that he sees as his cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member