In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what would you say were the odds that Caylee would suffer an accidental death just at the very time that Casey wanted to be rid of her most?

About the same as a two-year-old committing suicide and ending up in the trunk of a car that nobody else drove but her mom.

Homicide does not = murder.

HTH

Do you think maybe KC (22) killed Caylee (2) in self-defense?

Maybe Caylee had an 'accident' when KC wanted to be rid of her little snothead the most, when she was besotted with Tony?

So 'accidental' that KC didn't mention it to anyone and would not have, had her mother not called 911. So 'accidental' that by everyone's reports she was in a gay celebratory mood until hauled back home by Cindy. Then, she didn't mention an 'accident'- wouldn't you think she might just have mentioned that?

Do you think Caylee double bagged herself, walked into the woods and taped her mouth and nose shut? As has been established ad nauseam on this site, stating that there was any purpose for the application of duct tape after death will not work.

About the same as a two-year-old committing suicide and ending up in the trunk of a car that nobody else drove but her mom.

And, wrapping her face up in industrial strength duct tape (which I find hard to even peel off the roll) occluding all her airways. Odd suicide method. Even an odd accident. Particularly if she had to tear the pieces off the roll, by herself.

While I never believe 99% of what Padilla says.. when he claims Kronks girlfriend works at the OC jail and heard it from a conversation between Baez and Casey...i say no...but I wonder if a partial truth is told....a trickle down OC jail gossip reached her in a non first person sort of way...heck..she may be an OC jail janitor for all we know... Baez/Cindy sending DC to look there and 'don't tell LE if you find anything'...haunts me for a deeper explanation in regards to Kronk and half-truths, half-lies...and discovery connections. It may all be BS...it may hold partial truth..
Kronk catches wind of the gossip...takes a chance on it... makes a discovery that he sees as his cash cow.

Well, I don't know whether he got a reward. But, I don't see him doing the talk shows.

In any case, somebody had to find Caylee. If he found her through jail gossip, he still found her.

BTW-- I rarely believe LP, either. XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO:)

Well, the kind of negligence that would cause a two-year-old to die while in the care of a parent is still considered a crime. The kind of negligence it takes to assume the mantle of a medical expert or coroner and never report said accident to paramedics or other authorities I would assume is also a crime. Add to that the party-hearty aspect and all the Photobucket cleansing of Caylee's pictures and I'd think most people would assume KC believes this is the most fortuitous "accident" imaginable.

While I never believe 99% of what Padilla says.. when he claims Kronks girlfriend works at the OC jail and heard it from a conversation between Baez and Casey...i say no...but I wonder if a partial truth is told....a trickle down OC jail gossip reached her in a non first person sort of way...heck..she may be an OC jail janitor for all we know... Baez/Cindy sending DC to look there and 'don't tell LE if you find anything'...haunts me for a deeper explanation in regards to Kronk and half-truths, half-lies...and discovery connections. It may all be BS...it may hold partial truth..
Kronk catches wind of the gossip...takes a chance on it... makes a discovery that he sees as his cash cow.

I like Leonard but I think he has a vivid imagination sometimes.

Well, I don't know whether he got a reward. But, I don't see him doing the talk shows.

In any case, somebody had to find Caylee. If he found her through jail gossip, he still found her.

He was given $5,000 from Ne Jame, that was his (NJ) fee from the Anthonys. I think the money was burning his fingers, he obviously has integrity and I am sure he dumped them as soon as decently possible.

Unfortunately, I think Kronk is the weakest link for the SA. Something has always been hinky there. Hopefully not enough to throw a tire iron in the works.. I just have always felt there was something underground going on with his discovery. Sorry...just a feeling. But a Red Herring no less, it doesn't change the truth of who is guilty.. Wait n see i guess...

I agree with your sentiments Lizzy. I have always felt in my gut something was not right about his discovery and have never been able to pinpoint exactly what. I have never thought he was involved in Caylee's demise, in any way, just a wierd feeling about his stories and recollections.

What can I say, i'm torn. Let's just call it a gut reaction. Wish I could say more.. it remains a question mark to me.
But, you may be right.

Things like Kronk's boss being a neighbor of the Anthonys. And things like Kronk being a former bounty hunter who was once arrested for kidnapping. And things like Kronk allegedly deciding to relieve himself in the swampy area that just months before he reported to be infested with rattlesnakes. And things like Kronk's first trip into the swampy area in August when he was allegedly thoughtful enough to take a picture of a dead rattlesnake but not so thoughtful as to take a picture of the white object that he allegedly saw, which was an object that no one else could see. Etc., etc., ad nauseum.

He did do a talk show or two... short lived..but maybe someone of his caliber sees that profit as a prize enough...
And what I man by "his caliber" is just a hinky gut feeling again.

Yes! Plus, how did Kronk get Caylee away from KC, persuade KC to drive around with her corpse, and to lie to LE.

That dog don't hunt.

Yes, why would she. That would be the question then in that scenario. Nothing wrong with people asking questions and I have always wondered about RK's story, too. Especially the part about them abandoning the scene because of the snake, even though the snake was killed... somehow they forgot all about RK mentioning seeing a skull, it never came up again?..:waitasec:

For those who may think Kronk could be the SOD, howsabout some evidence? Or, maybe a confession and an eyewitness?

Do you have a confession or eyewitness? (Incidentally, I am not accusing RK of any crime, I just always wondered about his statements and the fact that he places himself at the remains site in August, too). ;) Not to mention that he claims to have seen the remains but then LE didn't see anything suspicious, then the remains do turn out to be there later, etc. Just so many hinky things.

Yes. That is what I mean about the 'red herring'...even though SOMEONE found her, whether by unscrupulous means... (if that's a real word...) She was still found and doesn't change the facts of who the guilty party is... The only wrench thrown in is the persons means of finding her and the forethought in self-enriching results of the discovery possibly.

Yes, why would she. That would be the question then in that scenario. Nothing wrong with people asking questions and I have always wondered about RK's story, too. Especially the part about them abandoning the scene because of the snake, even though the snake was killed... somehow they forgot all about RK mentioning seeing a skull, it never came up again?..:waitasec:

Do you have a confession or eyewitness? (Incidentally, I am not accusing RK of any crime, I just always wondered about his statements and the fact that he places himself at the remains site in August, too). ;) Not to mention that he claims to have seen the remains but then LE didn't see anything suspicious, then the remains do turn out to be there later, etc. Just so many hinky things.

So, you think he did something illegal?

What?

Things like Kronk's boss being a neighbor of the Anthonys. And things like Kronk being a former bounty hunter who was once arrested for kidnapping. And things like Kronk allegedly deciding to relieve himself in the swampy area that just months before he reported to be infested with rattlesnakes. And things like Kronk's first trip into the swampy area in August when he was allegedly thoughtful enough to take a picture of a dead rattlesnake but not so thoughtful as to take a picture of the white object that he allegedly saw, which was an object that no one else could see. Etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Well I agree that perhaps there was some kind of "daisy chain". But I am willing to overlook it because ultimately it was put into play to find the body of a dead child that lay rotting in a swamp because her mother and grandparents were far more interested in exonerating the mother than recovering the child's remains. I can extend a benefit of the doubt to someone who, through whatever machinations, brought to light the body of a dead, disrespected child. Ultimately, the information had to come from the killer or a family member who knew Caylee's whereabouts; whatever plan that was executed to stop the charade of a fictitious kidnapping by a fictitious nanny is fine with me. The actions of her family don't strike me as so pure at heart.

And, btw, the kidnapping charges were dropped. I hate seeing innocent people demonized unnecessarily.

He did do a talk show or two... short lived..but maybe someone of his caliber sees that profit as a prize enough...
And what I man by "his caliber" is just a hinky gut feeling again.

But, I'm not sure he did anything illegal.

I'm a bit MORE suspicious of that detective who said he found the disposal site through a "psychic."

I'm a bit suspicious that he might have the site info from the As. But, that's just me. ;-)

IF that is the case. I don't think we have any evidence that he did anything illegal, or even wrong. do we?
Exactly. He was non party to the demise of Caylee, and discovery was not like he explained...still not illegal...but it puts him in a bad position... The defense is going to try to target him in a different light to their favor. Thus we have a red herring.
Red herring (idiom)
From Wikipedia:
A red herring is an idiom referring to a device which intends to divert the audience from the truth or an item of significance.[1] For example, in mystery fiction, an innocent party may be purposefully cast as highly suspect through emphasis or descriptive techniques; attention is drawn away from the true guilty party.

Do you think maybe KC (22) killed Caylee (2) in self-defense?

Maybe Caylee had an 'accident' when KC wanted to be rid of her little snothead the most, when she was besotted with Tony?

So 'accidental' that KC didn't mention it to anyone and would not have, had her mother not called 911. So 'accidental' that by everyone's reports she was in a gay celebratory mood until hauled back home by Cindy. Then, she didn't mention an 'accident'- wouldn't you think she might just have mentioned that?

Do you think Caylee double bagged herself, walked into the woods and taped her mouth and nose shut? As has been established ad nauseam on this site, stating that there was any purpose for the application of duct tape after death will not work.

I don't think anyone suggested Caylee taped her own face or Casey killed her in self-defense, or an "accident" and taping after the death.

Regarding Brini's question of why would Casey drive around for 2.6 days with Caylee decomposing in her car trunk if K or SOD is the perp, etc.... well, why would she drive around with Caylee decomposing in the trunk for 2.6 days if she herself is the murderer? If she had put her there, why leave her in there long enough to decompose? I've always thought the most likely reason KC would drive around with Caylee decomposing in the trunk would be that she hadn't found her there in the trunk yet/didn't know that's where she was. But anyway, why she wouldn't report her being missing in the first place, why she wouldn't report after she found her remains, etc. I don't know. Those would be the next questions. Because she's crazy/had a mental break? Because she thought the perp was someone she was afraid to tell on? Because she never saw the body, someone else removed it before she found it, either because they thought they were helping her or who knows what. Or because she thought no one would ever believe that she hadn't done it? I don't know. Anyway, back to K and his hinky story.

I think he just happened into this and unfortunately met up with an apathetic Policeman,and his phone reports went onto the list of about 1,000 leads that Police had to investigate at the time.
What happened to the report that KioMarie says she told Police, that KC would most likely dump a body on Suburban Drive? That should have taken some priority, but it is only in hindsight that we can see all this.

Wudge, Respectfully, once again I have to question your grasp of the facts in this case in order to state your opinions.

Kronk's boss was not a neighbor of the Anthony's. Disproven long ago, it's in the Myths thread. And you're using it as a basis to discredit him.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3989135&postcount=33"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Myth Busters and Facts NO DISCUSSION NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

And what does him being a former bounty hunter have to do with anything? And have you read the facts behind the so-called "kidnapping?" The charges were dropped when the true facts came to light. You seem to be big on facts, and your disregarding them in Kronk's case really makes me wonder.

I - and many others - find Kronk's story and actions absolutely believable. If you had been here at Ground Zero when all of this was happening, you would have seen the thousands of people that spent their own time and money searching for little Caylee. On their own, in groups and with TES.

People were driven to find this girl, put her killer behind bars and shut the Anthony's up.

We all thank the heavens above that KRONK was driven and persistent enough to follow through with something he saw months before - when the area was flooded - and find what was left of Caylee once the water had receded and you could actually walk in to where she was thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419