Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN HONOR OF TUBA

Thread: Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL View Single Post
#45 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Tuba
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2007

As to our Aquarian, Wm. Leon K.-----Bingo!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/WSCalendarSign.jpg[IMG]

The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
aksleuth, Angelzgram, ckwood32, coastal, Dihan, dreamweaver, elepher50, Emmy, Jersey*Girl, jnTexas, john's mom, JSV, kageykaren, KT Can, LadyBugSTL, lurkeyloo, nervous_nellie, nursebeeme, passionflower, Paulette, petresq_algc, PoppyH, Robyn623, ShadowGal, SleuthyMama, smart blonde, solveit, songline, static, Toi, Tori2, wasalurker, watchinginky

Tuba
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tuba
Find all posts by Tuba
Add Tuba to Your Contacts

The Full Moon on November 2, finds Mercury combust the Sun square Mars in Leo. November 2 is therefore a day that, with Saturn square Pluto also, will produce many serious errors. No one can afford to be slapdash or casual in what is done that day.

The transits and the FM do not connect to the Somer Last Seen chart but late that night the Moon overhead begins to oppose the Moon of October 19 and that is helpful.

With this in mind, is there a feeling that the suspect might go free on a technicality? Or is the interpretation more that the suspect will slip up in his lies and give himself away?

Dear Tuba,

Forensic Astrology and your skills in interpreting the charts prevails yet again! You are simply amazing!

Yes, Kachina, we cannot doubt the disturbance and interference caused by squares. Take a squint at post #30 on the General Thread to see how RCA scientists learned to work around them in order to transmit radio signals. Human beings are at least as sensitive as radio signals; we are electro-chemical. It is time to take a look at the booking of Wm. Leon K. Obviously, the biggest mistakes are those he makes in conducting his own life.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BookingWLK001.jpg

This is the booking chart. Whatever charges are brought against W.L.K., he appears indigent and in need of a public defender. Spica, a very benevolent Fixed Star conjoins Venus, ruling the jurist who hears the matter. However, Venus also sits in the House of evidence and designates complete and final findings, not thin and complicated findings.

Tuba was there anything further about the female that aided but was not with him during the crime?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BookingWLK001.jpg

This is the booking chart. Whatever charges are brought against W.L.K., he appears indigent and in need of a public defender. Spica, a very benevolent Fixed Star conjoins Venus, ruling the jurist who hears the matter. However, Venus also sits in the House of evidence and designates complete and final findings, not thin and complicated findings.

A brilliant analysis. What aspects & planets lead you to state he is a gross liar?

In his own chart, you will recall from the analysis that he had retrograde Mercury at 13° Aquarius exactly square Neptune at 13° Scorpio which I called his square of false alibi. Then for his arrest & booking, Mercury combust Sun is square Mars, a marker for either serious mistakes or lies. So, Wm. Leon is a double dyed prevaricator.

I am so glad he has been. The police know what they have behind bars. Greenstreet, you need to read p. 2, #45 and p. 3, #53 and 67 of this thread.

thank goodness.. I will go there now.. My question to you,Tuba
re: Scorpio.. Stefani Kxxx 's DOB is 11 18 81
and she works at Orange Park Police Dept 2025 Smith St.

Unbelievable and I will get back after I review and digest !!!

Not to frighten anyone but I do want to spell a few things out. Wm. Leon K. has both Saturn and Mars at 4° Aquarius. The ASC for Somer's Last Seen is there at 3°52'. His Sun is 18° Aquarius conjunct his own Jupiter and on the Jupiter in the First House of this event chart. His Mercury is 13°Aquarius square his Neptune at 13° Scorpio for a false alibi. His Venus is 22° Aquarius on Neptune and the Part of Fortune in the First House of this event chart. His South Node of the Moon is 17°Aquarius conjunct the First House Jupiter of this event chart. His Moon is Aries and Somer was an Aries. His Uranus is 28° Leo trine the Sun of the event.

Based solely on the info from Tuba, I followed this case and will share when it is appropriate. I went back to earlier threads per Forensic forum and knew this was the guy. When Beesler said.."not some voodoo", I know what he was "throwing out there". Unbelievable !

thank goodness.. I will go there now.. My question to you,Tuba
re: Scorpio.. Stefani Kxxx 's DOB is 11 18 81
and she works at Orange Park Police Dept 2025 Smith St.

Unbelievable and I will get back after I review and digest !!!

I apologize fo legal name...error

I don't see arrest name on Clay Sheriff and there is no news coverage.

Is that what mods mean..Banned.

I believe there was a problem with a name that was posted Greenstreet50, Tuba, SS, Fifth & all!!!!!

(A bit off topic LOL)I'm behind due to preping my huge bedroom upstairs for washing & painting walls, as well as new carpet. (Can only do one wall at a time no where to put my furniture..:banghead:) A very difficult long task which caused an awlful flare from FMS since Thursday. Rested up & in a stanstill till the funrance guys come Thursday to clean the vents...ANYWAYS's I think everyone needs to read thread #14 (maybe includes thread #13) for Somer...from what I have caught there is some legal problems from some names being posted. I haven't read the whole thread, but I we need to check whose name or what the problem was with a post. I don't want to see any member or Tricia get into trouble!

I will try to read as much of the thread to find out what is going on unless someone else has read thread #14 (maybe includes thread #13) & is aware of the proble...Please let Fifth know so she can correct any errors that have been made to prevent any legal issues.

Best thing to do is to use initials unless the name is reported by LE or the media...that is within TOS as well! :winko:
If our astrologers need a full name they will let us know within the TOS!

The last thing I want is to see Tricia get into any legal issues from any posts! TIA

Link to Somer's thread #13:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4367493#post4367493"]Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Link to Somer's thread #14:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91010"]Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: I don't believe it is the name that was posted on page 8 of this thread...it is a name that was posted of another SO or alleged SO. I'm trying to read the thread as fast as I can to make sure we don't have the name posted here! :wink:

:angel:

Reward In Somer's Slaying Up To $45K
Anonymous Donor Gives $10K To Crime Stoppers Fund
POSTED: Monday, November 2, 2009
UPDATED: 5:55 pm EST November 2, 2009
<snipped>
Two weeks after 7-year-old Somer Thompson disappeared while walking home from school, an anonymous donor added $10,000 to the reward for catching her killer.

America's Most Wanted will air a presentation nationally on Saturday night regarding the search for Somer's killer.

Investigators have talked to all 161 registered sex offenders who lived within a 5-mile radius of Somer's home, but that doesn't mean they've been cleared.

"There's someone out there who's killed a child, and he's still out there in our community," Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said last week. "He may not be right here in Orange Park, but they're still out in society. And I want that person off the street."

VIDEO: Donor Adds $10,000 To Reward For Finding Child Killer
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21501742/index.html

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21496653/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somer's mother talks to America's Most Wanted
November 3, 2009
Last Update: 8:37 am
<snipped>
"I knew she was gone. I had a feeling something bad had happened to her," Diena Thompson told America's Most Wanted. She was calm and collected. "I can't sleep or eat. I begged someone to please give her back."

Diena Thompson kept hoping for the best, but braced for the worst. Now, she just wants Somer's killer caught. She's hoping the attention on America's Most Wanted will help give police a tip to make that happen.

"I pray that people feel my pain. Don't let the fact that I'm not a weeping willow fool you. Inside I feel dead," said Diena.

You can see the story on America's Most Wanted this Saturday at 9 p.m. on FOX30.

Video: Justice For Somer: A Mother's Promise 11/03/09 1:25
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34510@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Honoring Her Memory 10/30/2009 01:48
WE MET ONE FAMILY WHO TRAVELED MANY MILES JUST TO HONOR SOMER'S MEMORY
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34473@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ricas-Most-Wanted/Be6pn4F3ukWYfdxfAobS6Q.cspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is Ga. sex offender linked to Somer case?
Last Update: 11/02 7:51 pm
<snipped>
Dougherty County District Attorney, Greg Edwards, says he called in a tip saying Sex Offender Kenneth Kellam could be connected with the case.

"We felt it was something that needed to be passed on to authorities there," he said.

Video: Justice for Somer: National Spotlight 11/02/09 02:26
DETECTIVES ARE SORTING THROUGH MORE THAN 2,600 TIPS IN THE DISAPPEARANCE AND MURDER OF 7-YEAR-OLD SOMER THOMPSON
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34494@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ked-to-Somer-case/RfRw6Ryu7EW-p39WIB6wKQ.cspx

Angel, use search tool for threads, putting in the different name possibilities; then you can search by post. That might speed things up. (I'd help but I'm in class....)

Greenstreet50 I didn't fully answer your question....Banned means banned from posting any longer at WS's due to not followling the TOS here!

ETA: pittsburghgirl It's not the name that was posted earlier (His name was released by LE & media)....too many names have been posted in #13 & 14 threads for Somer. Many which shouldn't have been posted since they haven't been released as POI by LE or media. There's no way I'll be able to figure it out. It's just best to stick to initials or a 1st name with an initial, unless it has been released by LE or media. I'm still reading, but I just didn't want anyone to get into trouble esp. our owner of WS's Tricia!! :wink:

Greenstreet50 I didn't fully answer your question....Banned means banned from posting any longer at WS's due to not followling the TOS here!

ETA: pittsburghgirl It's not the name that was posted earlier (His name was released by LE & media)....too many names have been posted in #13 & 14 threads for Somer. Many which shouldn't have been posted since they haven't been released as POI by LE or media. There's no way I'll be able to figure it out. It's just best to stick to initials or a 1st name with an initial, unless it has been released by LE or media. I'm still reading, but I just didn't want anyone to get into trouble esp. our owner of WS's Tricia!! :wink:

I am so new at this, I assume TOS is terms of service. I am going to do the right thing and read the directions.. To me, when people put their names and pictures on facebook,,it is legal but not to falsely accuse, so better to adhere to the rules.. a little irony there...

Alibi? This paints an even scarier picture. I was hoping that DNA would be helpful in solving this case. If there is no DNA for comparison, I am lead to believe the perp is very experienced at committing such crimes.

Alibi? This paints an even scarier picture. I was hoping that DNA would be helpful in solving this case. If there is no DNA for comparison, I am lead to believe the perp is very experienced at committing such crimes.

That goes beyond what I want to think of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard