FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think EAST COAST deserves an award...............

We should contact Tricia...poster of the month?
For now...for EAST COAST
:gold_crown:

Tabitha might not be Tabitha at all?

I think there is a Tabatha P. I remember though on Topix that there was a "guest" that came on to defend TP. The "guest" I believe was SB.

I don't know. They could have been quietly investigating SB but now that the media has been alerted to the connection, LE has to act more quickly. I'm not sure, though.

I know they have had their hands full but if they didn't see this under their noses til we put it there, they messed up!!

Listed as Chipley, FL.

General: Going to church - Having family night - Going to the movies - Or just baby sitting my precious great neices and nephews

Music: Country - Old pop rock - Latino

Movies: Action - Love storys - Funny -

Television: CSI - CSI Miami - Law and Order - Crimmal minds - Judge Judy - Judge Mathis - Peoples court

Books: Bible - Anything about exotic birds or animals - Law books

I Missed that.

I'm back, did I see they are at the Bakers?
Fair warning, this is the point where I may break into prayer spontaneously...if that offends anyone, skip over me.

this case is making me think of Munchausen's syndrome by proxy .....if SB is responsible

Forgot to paste the from SB's myspace page...

"I breed and raise exotic birds (Have a small busness) - Paraleagal dregree"

i thought that the neighbor saw the grey van the morning of the call to LE...it was on the news somewhere...i remember it was a man...said the van was their earlier...

The van may have been there frequent enough that neighbors can't be absolutely sure when it was the last time they saw it. Sort of like something you see all the time, but wind up not really paying attention to it.

I don't know if LE does a nationwide search when they check someone's background. I have known people that where pulled over in Tampa and their name run and it didnt show a warrant for dwlsr in Ocala. So I cant imagine that they would find convictions in another state unless they where suspecious and why would they be, sb wrote a letter to the governor and was saying that she had been all concerned about the parents.

she is in chp I believe

she claimed to be a paralegal!!

TP is in Graceville, supposedly.

SB is in Chipley. She has on her MS that she has her paralegal degree -- note: she misspelled paralegal. She also breeds/raises exotic birds. But, in her "info" she says that her education level is: Graduate/Professional School.

I am so sitting on my hands and typing with my tongue...harder to type, I can't get in as much trouble.

On SB's Myspace, I think we need to look into what she posted on her blog and why she circled one of the names....trying to out someone maybe?

-----------------------

It seems as if the parents had a parenting plan with DCF.
If parents met with DCF and kept to the parenting plan,
then no need to remove Shannon.

I too worked for social services for many years.
In this state, all baby sitters paid for by DCF have to pass
a criminal background check.
I doubt SB would.

I agree, I do not think that DCF was to blame. However if DCF was involved and had some sort of plan, than it is likely that a complaint had been filed at some point, possibly by SB. It also makes me wonder if finding Shannon would help lead to finding Paul. It does appear that humans are a creature of habit.

I am so sitting on my hands and typing with my tongue...harder to type, I can't get in as much trouble.

:floorlaugh: when i read this....in my mind....i could hear how you were talking with typing with your tongue.....

SB is in Chipley. She has on her MS that she has her paralegal degree -- note: she misspelled paralegal. She also breeds/raises exotic birds. But, in her "info" she says that her education level is: Graduate/Professional School.

Spit my soda on that one, nice catch!

TP has her hometown listed as Chipley on myspace.

Tp's myspace says Chipley, though, I think.

sb not listed as a paralegal in Fl.

crimeforum find: Neighbors in the ramshackle neighborhood of clotheslines and "Beware of Dog" and "No Trespassing" signs said they rarely spoke to or saw the parents of the missing infant.

"They had only lived here about two months. I only know that this is a wonderful neighborhood and I've always felt safe here," said Donna Davis, who lives two homes down.

Susan Martinez lives across the street and said neighbors mostly keep to themselves.

"I just know there's a baby missing and I hope they find it," she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong