FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the DCF report, I'm certain that someone had visions of themselves as a 'savior' of this baby. Whether Shannon needed it or not. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, but someone thought she did and I think that's the most important thing in terms of the case.

She ends up going missing and there happens to be a woman accused of abuse and potentially murder involved pretty closely with the family.

My theory is that Shannon is alive and the abductee of a woman who might (inaccurately or not) feel like she was railroaded by the system and wants to "save" a child from an uncertain fate. Or perhaps she feels terrible guilt for what she did and in her troubled mind things she can make things right by "rescuing" an "abused" child/reclaiming what she has lost.

Either way, in my theory Shannon's alive and that's why I'm sticking to it. Maybe they have a POI, but no means to locate her? It's certainly complex when you factor in the lack of Amber Alert and the initial statements that the mother was admitting to things.

Cleveland and Columbus Ohio are not places you would even want to drive through now adays. Columbus has spent millions to improve the town, it is pretty at night, but you might and you might not make it. Drive by shootings happen alot, the really bad area of Columbus JMO is right off I-70 at the Childrens Hospital. Cleveland has been bad place since I was a kid.

I thought there were strick guidlines for an amber alert? no id for a car for the overhead amber alerts. I dunno.

If you know how to dig in the myflorida web site, you might be able to come up with the BD.

We have Susan B.'s DOB, we also have the 'father' --- JRD's DOB.

What we need is Tina M's DOB.

Thanks in Advance,
Soulscape

I try to ignore stuff like this, but raised in a Catholic family, and in Catholic school...were were taught that astrology was kinda a joke.

I would perfer we stick to the facts of the case.

I try to ignore stuff like this, but raised in a Catholic family, and in Catholic school...were were taught that astrology was kinda a joke.

How can it possibly hurt?

Waiting to see if the local news has any new information - I'll keep you updated. I'm watching WMBB Ch 13.

There is also a phillips missing on NCMEC website, she ranaway from FT Walton 10-16-09. And Tab is 28 according to the skiptracing websites.

I read the CPS review and I see some things 'blacked out'. I realize most of them are names but in regards to their "mental status", that seems to be blacked out too. I wonder why?? One of the officers noted "XXXXXX (blacked out) but not to the point that they can't care for the baby with some assistance" or something along those lines. I wonder what that is??? It's bugging me!

I haven't read the report yet, but it sounds like medical information.

I respect your views, but the astrology forum sleuths do a lot of hard work, and it certainly can't hurt.

WMBB talking about SB's cold case in SC. Between Augst 1986 and March 1987 SB caused injury by means of physical battery including visable welts on Paul's body.

my 2 cents worth again. Im glad the report was released and I hope they dont get in any trouble. It helped to know that CC were in touch with baby Shannons parents.

How would they know that since Paul is missing. or was this before, and if it was, why wasnt something done.

It won't hurt anyone.

But the reason I avoid it is for religious reasons. The whole one god stuff....

Not pushing it on anyone, but not willing to help perpetuate it also.

I will just shut my trap from now on. Keep looking to the stars!

Florida Department of Law Enforcement is taking tire prints on a gray Toyota Sienna at the Washington County Sheriff's Office. They will not say if this is related to case. Neighbors say they saw gray van at Shannon's house Saturday morning.

This afternoon deputies from Washington, Holmes, and Jackson blocked the entrance to the Baker's driveway.

FDLE has taken over investigation of Shannon's disappearance.

*Info from WMBB Channel 13 in Panama City*

Florida Department of Law Enforcement is taking tire prints on a gray Toyota Sienna at the Washington County Sheriff's Office. They will not say if this is related to case. Neighbors say they saw gray van at Shannon's house Saturday morning.

This afternoon deputies from Washington, Holmes, and Jackson blocked the entrance to the Baker's driveway.

FDLE has taken over investigation of Shannon's disappearance.

*Info from WMBB Channel 13 in Panama City*

Cause Chipley police have so many other investigations going on...

:) Glad they are following up on S Baker.

How would they know that since Paul is missing. or was this before, and if it was, why wasnt something done.

WMBB got this info from the warrant issued by SC in the 2000 arrest of SB and her husband James.

Have been looking and looking for Tina's DOB and Florida does not seem to have anything online for birth records. Believe she was born in Florida but maybe she was born in Texas? Anybody recall anything?

I would think she was born in Texas - that is where her family is from. I haven't found anything yet, but I'm looking.

Salem

the gray van (if its the one I saw) is less than a block from the turn off to the house.

I'm curious. Did you call in your information about hearing that incident and seeing the van to LE? Both sounded like they could be very relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie