FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I sat here marveling at the connection the EastCoast made and tonight I am on the edge of my chair waiting to hear that she started the dominoes falling that lead to Shannon being found safe and sound. Please, please, please

c\Can you fill me in on that conncetion...I must have missed it? TIA

They would not say good news if they didn't have her.
They would not call a 1 am presser because of new info, although they might call it good news.
The reward was announced earlier today, it's old news.
They most definitely would not shake a stick like that in front of dozens of tired, unprepared reporters at 1 am if they did not have Shannon, safe and sound.

I am choosing to believe this.

I'm confused. Where are they saying they're announcing good news? All the links I check are just announcing the presser. TIA.

For all of you...

Lord please be with us we try to understand the evils in life. Guide us to continue in faith and never loose the trust we have in you. When evils happen Lord let us gain from them, and be secure that all your children are with you. Allow us to to be free of anger towards one another as we are all your children. Please keep those taken too soon in your arms as we all wait to rejoice in your glory together.

They say the waiting is the hardest part ....

Sheriff Calls 1 a.m. Press Conference in Missing Baby Case
Sheriff Bobby Haddock said it's "good news".

C'mon, hit us with some really good news, Sheriff!

Where did he say this? Oh my gosh!!!

pretty much just chit-chat chatter...everybody waiting on the presser

c\Can you fill me in on that conncetion...I must have missed it? TIA

EastCoast thought the name of the babysitter sounded familiar and she sleuthed out that it was the same person involved in a missing child (her young step-son) in SC many years ago.

looks like lot of folks in chat on the site also waiting for the presser. Have my headphones on and waiting. I pray it's good news, or I'm gonna need another Bailey's.

Mel

ETA: Just wanted to say hugs to everyone still up this late. It shows me there's good in this world; gives me the chills! You should all be proud to be advocates for the missing children. I've got a good feeling about this one. AND the presser is out of the black moon phase. More reason to go WOO HOO!

it's been almost 3.5 hours now since newsherald said there'd be an update "tonite".

guess they *are* waiting on LE -- and the presser!

:propeller:I have so many windows open on my computer right now...I'm a mess!

1:53 here I hope I couldn't sleep for a good reason.

it's been almost 3.5 hours now since newsherald said there'd be an update "tonite".

guess they *are* waiting on LE -- and the presser!

Seems the newsherald did have the scoop that something is going to be revealed in the wee hours of the morning.

Goodness ... look how many websleuthers are up at this time, reading this thread. I would imagine we're all sitting here hoping, wishing and praying for a great outcome and that this precious little dollbaby has been found safe and sound. You all rock!

The seconds just seem to be dragging .... tick, tock, tick, tock ...
(Patience has never been one of my strong suits.)

ETA: A News Herald's reporter (WD Glover) has been tweeting that he is on his way to the presser.

It's only 10:50 where I am....it would be a really long wait for me....

wow...good news must mean they have found her and she's ok, right??

Think the 1am conference will be on HLN or CNN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member