FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so awesome and BLESSED to have a HAPPY ending! WS-ers-you are the best!!!!!

Posters on news herald saying SB had her.

Baby Found Alive: At a news conference held early Thursday morning the Washington County Sheriff reported that 7-month-old Shannon Dedrick was found alive.

Thank You LORD!

Finally we have a good outcome thanks to all the greatwebsleuths from last night,you did an outstanding job in bringing this case to a close,bravo to all:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

EASTCOAST....... Good Karma will come to you Ten-Fold!

And everyone that helped with research online to put the pieces of the puzzle together, who contacted LE and media, And those of you who offered funds, living quarters and supplies for the Searchers.....you all have an aura of soft light surrounding you....I am in awe of all of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I can finally take a full breath.....been taking little, short anxiety breaths all day knowing something/anything was going to happen today.

I've got goose bumps up and down my arms....the good kind of goose bumps.

I am so proud to be a member here at WS!

This is such great news! I really thought she was sold.

News Herald reporter tweeted: Washington County Sheriff is thanking everyone for their prayers and all the help from surrounding law enforcement.
9 minutes ago from web

Do we need a new thread :)

Oh.... thank God for this precious little baby Shannon.

Salem

mother, babysitter, sitter's husband detained,
Per Twitter.

ETA: Sheriff just brought Shannon in, same source.

Our hero!! EASTCOAST!!!! Take a bow!!!

Thank God !!!!! Havent been posting but lurking for this one,Just wanted to say Thank You Cleo for getting the info about SB to LE Great Job!:woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam