FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was coming out of a store and there was a man with a van with a sliding door.
He'd acted weird in the store so I went out of my way to avoid walking by his van. I was thinking of Jen when I saw the van and realized the way he parked - if I walked by him and it to get to my car he could have easily pulled me in through the side door and taken off.

I really do think that it would be VERY conceivable for her to get abducted early in the morning if a van was near her car...

Bumping my own post for Jennifer Kesse. I don't want this NEW and interesting update to be lost on a previous page. Please see the story at link.

Yes, he has been saying that for awhile:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/15588305/detail.html

Human Slave Trade Should Be Checked, Missing Girl's Dad Says
POSTED: Thursday, March 13, 2008
UPDATED: 7:19 am EDT March 14, 2008

I actually did some research, on the topic, (for Jennifer's thread at another site) back in February 2009.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28161210/

(note: video at link)

Sex slavery: Living the American nightmare
Shadowy multibillion-dollar industry far more widespread than expected

Does anyone know how many 'sex slaves' have been rescued from their horrid situation?
I wonder what percentage of the thousands of missing people in the USA might be 'sex slaves'?
If indeed this is a vast problem what are the major crime fighting agencies doing to stop it?

Anything is possible in Jennifer's case. Very few people vanish without a trace or even a clue.

Does anyone know how many 'sex slaves' have been rescued from their horrid situation?
I wonder what percentage of the thousands of missing people in the USA might be 'sex slaves'?
If indeed this is a vast problem what are the major crime fighting agencies doing to stop it?

Anything is possible in Jennifer's case. Very few people vanish without a trace or even a clue.

I do not know the answers to your questions but here is some info on its prevalence in Florida:

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/FileS...Statewide Task Force on Human Trafficking.pdf

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...combat_human_trafficking_in_northeast_florida

While human trafficking is prevalent in South Florida, the two cases show North Florida isn’t immune, say founders of the new Northeast Florida Human Trafficking Task Force.

“We consider it a significant problem,” said Supervisory Special Agent Rick Dent of the FBI’s Jacksonville office. “Part of the issue we have is it’s under-reported. In most of the cases, the victims don’t want to report.”

http://www.humantrafficking.org/countries/united_states_of_america/ngos

http://www.flnow.org/trafficking.html

Who are the Victims of Human Trafficking?

Victims of human trafficking can be of any sex, race or age. It is important to understand that human trafficking can occur to anyone, anywhere and in any situation. However, certain demographical trends have been observed, and it is estimated that about 80% of the victims of human trafficking are female and up to half are minors. Trafficked women are typically under 25 years of age, with the majority being in their mid to late teens. For the most part, children tend to be trafficked within their own countries, while women aged 18-30 tend to be trafficked internationally, mostly for commercial sexual exploitation purposes.

Florida: A Modern Slavery Hub

Florida is commonly known amongst law enforcement personnel to have one of the highest incidences of human trafficking in the country. In fact, Florida is commonly cited along with New York and California as being one of the top three destinations for trafficking victims in the United States.

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it” – Albert Einstein

Our family would like to take the opportunity to update the actions which have been ongoing in the effort to find Jennifer. Most of all we thank all of you who continue to help us in our fight to find our daughter. The awareness is still there and being passed around the world on a daily basis – PLEASE do not stop passing on this website to all you know, it works! We still to this day receive several tips a week, so we know the awareness is working. We have had many ground searches and they will continue until a lead or evidence of Jennifer in some way is found. The Police have put together another Specialized task force to look at Jennifer’s case with new eyes, so maybe someone picks up on something everyone has missed to date. Jennifer’s case is still considered “VERY ACTIVE” and authorities truly believe they will find her – we have great hope that is soon. We continue to speak on behalf of all the Missing in our state and country – the problem we have goes much farther than just Jennifer as most of you are aware.

Drew has taken on the role of President of Florida Missing Children’s Day Foundation(volunteer) – www.fmcdf.org , working in a proactive manner to speak for those who cannot do so for themselves, the Missing , Abducted, Exploited, Trafficked and Unidentified. Joyce is right there with him in full support working just as hard. We do many speaking and training engagements for Missing Persons events as well as with Law Enforcement educational training. Education is desperately needed in the arena of the missing.

There is a golf tournament in Tampa 11/14/2009, hosted by Beef O’Brady’s of Northdale & Citrus Park locations, at The Northdale Golf & Tennis Club. Please visit www.fmcdf.org “events” page for all info and registration form, it’s filling up fast. Florida Missing Children’s Day Foundation will be the recipient of all funds generated by the Tournament and we are humbled by their caring actions.

We are starting to put together the 4th annual Jennifer Kesse- “Beacon of Hope for the Missing” safety & community event marking Jennifer’s 4th year of her beyond Hell Abduction as well as bring light to the over 4500 missing persons in Florida alone. That will take place 1/23/2010, in Orlando. Please come back to the site for more information on the event in the future.

We will leave you with this thought. What would America do if 255 military personnel were being taken or were missing everyday for a year? That is what we face for America’s Missing, 102,000 Missing in our country on average daily. We think there would be WAR! There is but it is a silent - hidden one which needs to be brought forward in our great country and heard loud and clear – we will not put up with this heinous crime any longer. We ask you to step up to the plate and help any missing, abducted, exploited, trafficked or unidentified person you are aware of. You will find you will make a difference. Be the ordinary person, as we are, doing extra-ordinary things for those who need our help most!

We love Jennifer with all our heart and soul and will never give up on her. We want the person/people who have done this cowardly act to know, we will not stop until we find Jennifer. We will not stop until we find you! And we will not stop until we turn the tide on this most horrible violent crime.

Thank you all
The Kesse’s

Some of you are starting to sound like Dr. Phil ..That is what happens to every girl that goes missing according to him ,It wasn't that long ago he was telling us thats where Natalie Hollaway is .Don't get me wrong Im not at all saying it's not a huge problem and it is happening but to me theres no way this is what happen to jen it is and was to high profile of a case not to mention her she would have found away to escape or call home by now ..Anything is possible of course but i really don't beleive this is what happend tp Jen...JMO

Although that's your opinion... I think everyone's opinion is valid especially since we are all focused on finding Jen

I didn't really follow any missing persons case before Jenn's.

I will say that since I have. The one common theme is that usually the individual who is missing is normally found, especially if they were murdered.

It's always bothered me that the only thing they found was Jenn's car. It seems quite professional and unbelieveably lucky that person or persons involved in this abduction can get away with it.

Human Trafficking does make a lot of sense. Is that what has happened with Jenn? Who knows... but think about this. Jaycee Duggard- 18 years captive... probably had chance to escape but how would she go about it with the threats to her family and then children that he would kill them and her? Same with Elizabeth Smart- although moved around, she couldn't escape her abductor either due to threats to her family and herself. Yes they were younger but if Jennifer is enduring the same situation- drugs and restraints and more at first, it would explain a lot.

Never was her car keys, her ipod, her briefcase, her purse, two cell phones, clothes, shoes, etc found. A haphazard criminal could not have done this without Jenn being found by now in my opinion.

Explore all options- its the only way of finding answers.

I believe that most of America does not realize how much human trafficking does exist around the world and even in our own country. I also agree that it is a *possibility* in Jen's case.....however, I believe the most logical, most likely scenario is that she was abducted, sexually assaulted and killed by a sex predator. I just can't imagine the frusturation her family must feel - not only the pain of losing her, but to just have her vanish into thin air - no physical evidence, no suspects, nothing!

If Jennifer is dead, her abductor certainly went to a lot of trouble to hide the body and cover his tracks. Jennifer may have been taken for a purpose other than death so until evidence of death comes to light, I am going to hope for her being held somewhere so that maybe one day she can come home to her family. Human trafficking IS a possibility. If Jaycee can be found alive after 18 years then ANYTHING is possible.

Out of curiosity, can anyone cite a single case of a missing American adult that was kidnapped and trafficked? Trafficking does occur, but this "white slave trade" scenario does not stand up to scrutiny in a case like Jennifer Kesse.

Usually the victim goes willingly into a situation that was not what they were led to believe, there was no reason for Jennifer to leave. She had a family that clearly loved and supported her, was on her own and financially viable. It does not fit any profile I've ever encoutered. Anything is possible, but it makes no sense in a human trafficking scenario.

Out of curiosity, can anyone cite a single case of a missing American adult that was kidnapped and trafficked? Trafficking does occur, but this "white slave trade" scenario does not stand up to scrutiny in a case like Jennifer Kesse.

Amy Bradley immediately came to my mind, but there's no solid proof of what happened, and the crime didn't occur in the US, anyway.

Usually the victim goes willingly into a situation that was not what they were led to believe, there was no reason for Jennifer to leave. She had a family that clearly loved and supported her, was on her own and financially viable. It does not fit any profile I've ever encoutered. Anything is possible, but it makes no sense in a human trafficking scenario.

With respect though, Jaycee being alive 18 years after a stranger abduction doesn't fit the usual profile either. No one would have been able to name a single case of this happening anywhere prior to Jaycee. IMO the reality in Jennifers case is that it doesn't make sense with any scenario. If she was abducted and killed shortly afterwards her body or some of her belongings should have been found by now. White slave trafficking isn't a massively likely scenario but it can't be ruled out as a possibility simply because no one can name another case where is has happened before.

Jaycee was not trafficked and she was a child, and yes we would have other instances - the little girl in Austria, Natascha Kampusch; Elizabeth Smart are examples where the kidnapper did not kill his victim. The little boy in California, Steven Stayner is another example.

Jaycee was not trafficked and she was a child, and yes we would have other instances - the little girl in Austria, Natascha Kampusch; Elizabeth Smart are examples where the kidnapper did not kill his victim. The little boy in California, Steven Stayner is another example.

Fair enough but none of them were missing for 18 years and survived through childhood and into fully fledged adulthood and that is where the difference is, at least to me.

Story about Jennifer is on the Oxygen channel a show called snapped right now.

OK, so, the facts are she was in her apartment, she woke up as usual, showered, was getting ready for work and then POOF. She's gone. Possible scenario: mostly empty complex, neighbor out of town, perp knocks on her door, she answers, he has a gun and takes her, with her purse & things, walks with her to her car, takes her wherever (possibly one of the vacant condos), does whatever he is going to do with her (IMO rapes and kills her), disposes of the body (if anyone has a map of the area they can post here that shows her place, the surrounding area and where her car was located it would be greatly appreciated). Perp drives car to nearby complex and vanishes. I wonder if the popo tracked his scent? From the video I have seen perp appears white, possibly hispanic. I hate to be harsh but I believe she is dead.

Anyone know if they checked with the cellphone company to see where her phone pinged from when the boyfriend called and mom called her cell phone?

I don't know if they are certain that she woke up in the morning... there is still a possibility she was taken at night.

It was possible she was going to go mail her brother a cell phone.

I agree that the odds are heavy that Jennifer is no longer alive. However, to dispose of the body this well... either the perp got lucky or is VERY good at this. If he's this good.. does it make sense that she was the ONLY one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288