Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also another thing... maybe the contents in the Gatorade bottle spilled out into the trunk and that is why there was a massive amounts of it traced in there.

&/or a link connecting Casey directly to physical access to chloroform

The search for the method to make chloroform was made on Casey's computer, then her child is found dead, with chloroform in a bottle alongside her, and there is chloroform in the trunk of the car, where traces of the decomposing child were found. Isn't that enough? :banghead:
If I look up on MY computer how to make a bomb, then my relative who is cramping my style,that I really want to get rid of is blown up, and traces of explosives are found in my car, isn't that a pretty convincing link?

What if it was injected in Momma Doll? Then handed to Caylee to "fall asleep with"?

Honestly, I think this is the most likely scenario.

Also, if you do some research, chloroform has been injected into veins. Just look for some scholarly articles for reliable references.

Since I think KC was a monster and intended to kill her baby, I think it is very possible she gave her the shot in the carotid artery. It is big and she was not worrying about accidently pricking her.
This was no visit to the Doctor.

I'm definitely still open - that's why I'm here! BUT - those posts don't say anything but about what they are looking for.

Here's the deal. If Dog and Bond have found where the testing showed a reportable measure of chloroform in 240.1.1, and then didn't report it in the summary for the test method, then my humble request is that they screencap the exact test result they are referring to. Because right now all I see are them explaining what should be looked for - not what was found.

Thank you. You are correct. And I hope those results are surfaced, too.

You're adept at navigating through these & interpreting. Can you elaborate a bit on the mass spec results for 238.1? I think they're around 11630-11650. Can't recall, but I will look. Or was that the pp count you cited earlier?

I understand. The biggest question I have is how neatly it was put back into the container, and so forth. It just seems if it had been used to administer that lethal dose, it would've been discarded more randomly, and not repackaged. Also, why put it near the remains? How stupid is that? But then, if she was in a hurry, she probably wanted to get rid of everything ~ fast. MOO

This is the same woman who left those paper towels in her trunk don't forget.

I think that if the bottle/syringe cannot be directly linked to KC, it will never show up in the trial. The prosecution needs to be cautious about what they present at trial from amongst the literally thousands of bits of stuff removed from the swampy woods.
HD...that quote still makes me laugh!

Also another thing... maybe the contents in the Gatorade bottle spilled out into the trunk and that is why there was a massive amounts of it traced in there.
I think that's a very good possibility. If she'd actually made this concoction, who knows how much of it there originally was. And since chloroform isn't supposed to be in plastic bottles, maybe it did leak out. MOO

You're adept at navigating through these & interpreting. Can you elaborate a bit on the mass spec results for 238.1? I think they're around 11630-11650. Can't recall, but I will look. Or was that the pp count you cited earlier?
...and this is why I have a gigundo headache. LOL

ETA: and I do get most of it...but it does "hurt" to figure it all out.

There is a difference between how medical people inject and how a murderer would inject.

Someone bent on murder could sit on the child and pin an arm down under each legs. The murderer would be left with both hands free to tape, inject or whatever.

A murderer wouldn't be kindly looking for veins in advance or where it wouldn't hurt. A neck vein would do. Misses wouldn't matter either.

jmo

: ( I wasn't considering the approach from a murderer's point of view.

Straddling a child, pinning them down you could probably hit a vein in the neck, but I would imagine it would be messy. I don't even want to think about it.

Most kids typically have some type of advance notice or warning before they receive a shot (parents tell them, they go to the doctor's office and know what happens there, etc.). But, when a child has no forewarning and doesn't anticipate an injection, I can see how it would be easier to do it by hiding the syringe and distracting them, then pulling it out quickly and injecting before they have a chance to react. Just thinking out loud.

Yeah, the chloroform for 238.1 is coming in at an order of magnitude of 10 ppb, unless I've done something terribly wrong....which isn't beyond me, I assure you.

respectfully snipped

Exactly my thoughts at the moment, Macushia. I need fingerprints or DNA to tie this to KC directly. Amazing how many coincidences there are in this case though.

Too amazing.....

Mind boggling amazing...the names/like names ie, Anthony, D.Casey, just a start....the whole near misses right by Caylees remains...no one complaining about the odor from the stink car??? No one seeing KC stopped on suburban. A man with a kidnapping record finding Caylee. (and we know he's clear on that, but still.) And all the gas cans! I'm tellin ya. Brother Lee may have taken a turn to the dark side of the force and sis followed. whatever. And even a freakin snake autopsy for kicks and giggles. It never ends.

I know its ot. Sorry. But still waiting to see if they swabbed the bottom of that blue crate that was laying in the bottom of the trunk. Could have HDE on it.

Thanks for the vent.
Lovin this ws family!

...and this is why I have a gigundo headache. LOL

ETA: and I do get most of it...but it does "hurt" to figure it all out.

Here, Have some tylenol. I bought the bulk-size bottle today.

I feel your pain. :D

I am sure and I hope LE have more evidence about this gatorade bottle. Hopefully there is DNA and fingerprints. They always save the best for last, so maybe that will be in the next dump. Fingers Crossed!

What if it was injected in Momma Doll? Then handed to Caylee to "fall asleep with"?

That could very well be what happened in order to get Caylee to fall asleep.

But, since I do not believe that this was an accident and was planned to be rid of Caylee forever... I believe that if the doll was used as a way to put Caylee asleep, then it was just so that it would make it easier for Casey to duct tape her and inject her since she would be unable to struggle.

Does anyone know if George had to take any kind of testostrone (sp?)due to whatever caused him to get a settlement from workers comp.?

Well...there are links to pages that show there was chloroform...and testosterone...and ethanol. Personally, when I first heard about the chloroform I automatically tied it to Casey. But, IMO...from what we know now report-wise there's now way of knowing how or if it's going to be used as evidence of anything. Sorry I couldn't be of more help...this has left me with one gigundo headache.
thanks & you know I saw some stuff about testosterone and such and even some mention of chloroform but I guest the tests themselves are confusing to me and I was hoping to find something in a summary report of those tests that tied them to a specific item number so I'd know what I was looking at or something. For example I saw a test that I could read as chloroform being found in Q238.1 (the liquid from the bottle) but I saw a similar test that I could read as chloroform being found in Q244 (the doll) and since I saw a specific note in a summary report stating that chloroform was not identified in Q244 then I must conclude I was reading the test report wrong and should stick to reading the analysts' summaries - so if you stumble across a page number or something that will help a science "challenged" individual like me understand any of this, please share - also if you have an item number for any liquid that was identified as being inside the syringe (as opposed to inside the bottle) that would be helpful too

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me see what many others apparently already see

chloroform.. I have been googling about it all day.. and I have reached some sort of critical mass overload. Apparently it 'welds' plastics together, like a super glue..if it were in the gatorade bottle, I would expect it to weld the lid to the bottle. if it were in the syringe, I would expect it to weld the moving parts together and make the syringe useless. I can't find an expert source to quote on this, but that seems to be the way it is commonly used by crafters.. to weld plastics together, permanently.

It is suppossed to be kept in a dark bottle to protect it from light as it disintegrates rapidly into some sort of 'phosgene'.. which I THINK is a poisionous gas..

Some input from the knowledgable sorts woud be appreciated.
...and this is why I say that there are brilliant minds at work here.

This is exactly why I don't get the whole chloroform in the bottle thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak