How many books are being rushed to press?

on another note, if there is a book, besides one written by terry or jaycee, i'd like to see ann rule write it.

I think Shane Ryan may have passed Gloria Allred in the "Shameless Ghoul" contest among Jaycee hanger-ons.

This literally makes me sick to my stomach! The only reason I posted it is because it was in the local newspaper, the Contra Costa Times. Why on earth the Times would give this guy the time of day is what I find newsworthy.

I've mentioned in the past how I feel there's little compassion being shown for Jaycee in Contra Costa County and this reaffirms my opinion!

I couldn't agree more. The whole story is repulsive. IMO this is nothing more than sensationalistic reporting by the CCT! We all know this will NEVER happen, it's this *advertiser censored* king's pipe dream! It's not news at all!!! They should be ashamed of themselves for running the story! Was it a local reporter, or did they pick this up from the NE or the AP or something? ( You didn't leave us a link here nor in the media section ;) )

I couldn't agree more. The whole story is repulsive. IMO this is nothing more than sensationalistic reporting by the CCT! We all know this will NEVER happen, it's this *advertiser censored* king's pipe dream! It's not news at all!!! They should be ashamed of themselves for running the story! Was it a local reporter, or did they pick this up from the NE or the AP or something? ( You didn't leave us a link here nor in the media section ;) )

Ooops... I forgot to add the link. It's there now. It doesn't say where they got the information but I agree and think it's appalling that they would print this!

It makes me wonder what's up with the editor. Awhile back an article's first paragraph was, "Jaycee Dugard hid her identity, lied, refused to answer questions and asked for a lawyer as a parole agent probed her relationship with Phillip Garrido during the Aug. 26 meeting in Concord that prompted the arrests of Garrido and his wife." The information is correct but what a way to word it!!!

Ooops... I forgot to add the link. It's there now. It doesn't say where they got the information but I agree and think it's appalling that they would print this!

It makes me wonder what's up with the editor. Awhile back an article's first paragraph was, "Jaycee Dugard hid her identity, lied, refused to answer questions and asked for a lawyer as a parole agent probed her relationship with Phillip Garrido during the Aug. 26 meeting in Concord that prompted the arrests of Garrido and his wife." The information is correct but what a way to word it!!!

it seems they used the parole review to make jaycee look like the bad guy here. no sympathy for eveyrthing she endured.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=9110766

A spokeswoman for Jaycee Dugard says only Dugard and her family should decide when and if a film is made based on the 18 years she spent with the man charged with kidnapping her.

In a statement Tuesday, family spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer called a plan to make a movie about Dugard's life "exploitive, hurtful and breathtakingly unkind."

The statement came after Shane Ryan — the director of low-budget horror movies such as "Amateur *advertiser censored* Star Killer" and "Romance Road Killers" — announced that he expected to start production next month on "Abducted Girl, An American Sex Slave."

Ryan told Sacramento television station KCRA that he wants to focus on the relationship between Dugard and Phillip Garido, the man charged with abducting, raping and holding her captive in his backyard.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=9110766

A spokeswoman for Jaycee Dugard says only Dugard and her family should decide when and if a film is made based on the 18 years she spent with the man charged with kidnapping her.

In a statement Tuesday, family spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer called a plan to make a movie about Dugard's life "exploitive, hurtful and breathtakingly unkind."

The statement came after Shane Ryan — the director of low-budget horror movies such as "Amateur *advertiser censored* Star Killer" and "Romance Road Killers" — announced that he expected to start production next month on "Abducted Girl, An American Sex Slave."

"

Ryan told Sacramento television station KCRA that he wants to focus on the relationship between Dugard and Phillip Garido, the man charged with abducting, raping and holding her captive in his backyard.

"wants to focus on the relationship"
oh i get it now. he's gonna skip him kidnapping and raping an 11 year old fast forward 10 years, and try to make it look like a consuenal reltionship.
hang this prick

This literally makes me sick to my stomach! The only reason I posted it is because it was in the local newspaper, the Contra Costa Times. Why on earth the Times would give this guy the time of day is what I find newsworthy.

I've mentioned in the past how I feel there's little compassion being shown for Jaycee in Contra Costa County and this reaffirms my opinion!
When was it in there? Did I miss it? I read it daily, unless I'm getting a different edition.

The link I provided is to the CBS13 article. The Contra Costa Times link is provided by m2s at the beginning of the thread. ;)

The link I provided is to the CBS13 article. The Contra Costa Times link is provided by m2s at the beginning of the thread. ;)

Sorry, My2sis added it later, so that's a " go to " now!

It's cool, Billy. :) The CBS13 link actually has a little more info than the CCT link. I just wanted to be clear which article was where because Linas was specifically asking where the CCT article was that m2s was referring to.

http://news.aol.com/article/jaycee-dugard-blasts-plan-for-movie/771799

From above article, which is entitled, "Jaycee Dugard Blasts Plan for Movie,"In a statement Tuesday, family spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer called a plan to make a movie about Dugard's life "exploitive, hurtful and breathtakingly unkind."

This guy is truly, truly disgusting!

there was an old episode of unsolved mysteries where they protrayed a robbery/rape as the victim checking out the rapist when he walked into the store. i forsee this movie being that times 10000000000000

http://news.aol.com/article/jaycee-dugard-blasts-plan-for-movie/771799

From above article, which is entitled, "Jaycee Dugard Blasts Plan for Movie,"In a statement Tuesday, family spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer called a plan to make a movie about Dugard's life "exploitive, hurtful and breathtakingly unkind."

This guy is truly, truly disgusting!

Wow, his mom and dad must be so proud of him, huh? :loser: Seriously, though, as if Jaycee needs more on her plate right now! I don't want to give this loser the time of day, but he should be ashamed of himself!

go back to link #15 in this thread provided by tizzle.
Okay, apparently it was published on-line today, after this morning's hard copy was already delivered. I get the Contra Costa Times delivered to my doorstep every morning, and there was nothing about it in today's paper, which I had already read. But also, it seems their source was the TV news station KCRA- out of Sacramento. Since then, on the Times's online site, there is a rebuttal by a spokeswoman for the Dugard family saying essentially that it's Jaycee's story to tell only if and when and to whom she wants to tell it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back