Tommy Croslin Jr Arrested Again

Tommy was arrested for battery and is being held with no bond.

This is what he is charged with.

[SIZE=-1]784.03 Battery; felony battery.--
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](b) Except as provided in
subsection (2), a person who commits battery commits a misdemeanor of
the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](2) A person who has one
prior conviction for battery, aggravated battery, or felony battery and
who commits any second or subsequent battery commits a felony of the
third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
For purposes of this subsection, "conviction" means a determination of
guilt that is the result of a plea or a trial, regardless of whether
adjudication is withheld or a plea of nolo contendere is entered.[/SIZE]

Why is the bond $0

Could be a few reasons.

1. Waiting to set bond at his first appearance; or

2. No bond because he has now been arrested 2x when he is still out on bail from his first arrest (September 15th) for Larceny Theft.

People who listened to the PCSO scanner have discovered who made the call........

am doing this on behalf of the owner of this board, Tricia Griffiths ... she is making a plea for all WSrs to help immediately !!

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

This may be the most important action you can ever take on behalf of missing children. THANK YOU TO ALL WSrs WHO MAY HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO THIS CALL !!

Can you post the circumstances of the arrest? Is it in any way connected to this case?
elle, all I know is that it was a fight between Sr. & Jr. I don't know what it was over, although if I had to guess it would be drugs. moo.

elle, all I know is that it was a fight between Sr. & Jr. I don't know what it was over, although if I had to guess it would be drugs. moo.

Thank you curve, information much appreciated. I am not able to listen to the scanner.

Details:

Tommy refused to write a written statement. Tommy kept a hostile posture throughout the investigation and was extremely uncooperative. Tommy continued to try instigating verbal altercations with his father, Hank, and his mother, Lisa Carmen Croslin.

Lisa stated that Tommy had started the fight. Lisa stated that Tommy had thrown a bag of Dvd's at Hank and Hank got upset. Lisa stated Tommy then hit Hank in the head and they started to fight. Lisa refused to write a written statement.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5715481.php

A lot more at the link.

The 3 Croslin children were home.

NayNay was at the house and is listed in the police report along with a minor (believed to be Misty).

The new mugshot is up:

tommyarrestagain.jpg

This boy needs help.

There is a police report out. The site it is on is not allowed to be linked, though.

If you go to google.com and type in EXACTLY

Tommy Croslin – The Police Report Is Released

The 2nd link will take you to a page. On the bottom of the article you will find this sentence:

You can read the entire report here. The "here" is a link and will take you to the police report.

BTW, DCF was once again copied with this report. Sadly the children witnessed the entire incident. The SADDEST part in the entire police report (IMO) was the following:

tommysson.jpg

Tommy's son was scared of him! :furious:

What in the world is wrong with these people? I said it last time when Lindsy let Tommy drive with her child in the car when he was (allegedly) on drugs. WHY does she let these people around her kids?? Can you imagine what they witness in that house?!?! She is going to lose those three kids (their ages are listed on the police report as 6, 3 and 2). :furious:

Details:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5715481.php

A lot more at the link.

The 3 Croslin children were home.

NayNay was at the house and is listed in the police report along with a minor (believed to be Misty).

I am trying to get all this straight, Do Lisa and Hank Croslin Sr live with Tommy and Lyndsey Croslin? Lisa and Hank Sr were in Tennessee correct? Then they had to come back and stay with Tommy and Lyndsey who were hoping to move north with Timmy and Chelsea? :waitasec:

Kristina Prevatt, writer of the Dear Donnie letter, was also present when this wrestling match between Jr and Sr took place, possibly gabbing it up with Misty?

Do we know where Lyndsey Croslin is or why she would allow her three children alone with this bunch? Seriously, has it even been 48 hours since Misty came back? One might think that they would all be on their best behavior considering every eye in Satsuma is watching their every move....

I am trying to get all this straight, Do Lisa and Hank Croslin Sr live with Tommy and Lyndsey Croslin? Lisa and Hank Sr were in Tennessee correct? Then they had to come back and stay with Tommy and Lyndsey who were hoping to move north with Timmy and Chelsea? :waitasec:

Kristina Prevatt, writer of the Dear Donnie letter, was also present when this wrestling match between Jr and Sr took place, possibly gabbing it up with Misty?

Do we know where Lyndsey Croslin is or why she would allow her three children alone with this bunch? Seriously, has it even been 48 hours since Misty came back? One might think that they would all be on their best behavior considering every eye in Satsuma is watching their every move....

I'm wondering about Lindsy too. I notice her name isn't on the police report as a witness. Maybe she was at work or something? I think her & Tommy were planning to move to MA, but at this rate that boy will never get out of Putnam County.

Let me try to go in order.

Lisa & Hank do live with Tommy, Lindsy and the 3 kids in that 2 bedroom MH on Tyler Street. Apparently Misty lives there now also.

Lisa and Hank DID go to Tennessee for awhile back in September after Tommy and his mother made that stop at their former neighbor's home for a little late-night thievery. (Tommy was arrested for stealing the gun & Lisa the checks)

When Taylor stopped by to take the criminal complaint Sept. 12, his next stop was Hank and Lisa Croslin, according to his report obtained by The Bald Truth, but they weren’t home. Gone to Tennessee to live with family there, he was told.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15...gation-update-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/

So that would've been back in September that Lisa and Hank went to TN.

To follow that timeline - remember that a nationwide pick-up order went out on Lisa. That was on 9/23. She was arrested in TN on 9/24 at 3:11 p.m. I believe Hank Sr went back to FL right after. IIRC, he did an interview from FL shortly thereafter. (Maybe with AH?)

Yup, NayNay (Kristina Prevatt) was present when all this happened. :rolleyes:

I did not see Lindsy's name listed as a witness on the police report. When Tommy was arrested a few weeks ago, she was on that police report, and she is listed as "unemployed", so who knows where she would be at 7:52 a.m. We know she wasn't taking her son to school. The police report says he missed the bus. (What in the world were they ALL doing there at that time of the morning?!?!?)

I think in one of AH's articles he did say that Misty has been back in town for over a week and had been staying with Melinda Santmyer (and babysitting her kids while she was in jail). Misty was only just allowed to go back to Tommy's house after the RO was dropped.

I'm hoping DCF does SOMETHING. There are 5 "adults" and 3 kids living in that 2 bedroom MH. I don't think there is a responsible one in that whole bunch. I'm horrified. Those poor, poor children. :furious:

Yes, Hank and Lisa are back living with Tommy/Lindsy. They had moved but Lisa got arrested and so they are back in PC.
Misty is also living there and that makes 5 adults and 3 kids living in a small 2 bedroom MH.

Nay Nay had to have spent the night there. No way she woke up before 8AM and went over to that house. I guess she found out Hank had lots of downers.

Kim P. said here that after Amber/Nay Nay bonded out of jail, courtesy of Cobra/Kim, they went and stayed with their drug dealer/pimp Jerome W. and Tommy was seen over at Jerome's when Nay Nay and Amber got out of jail.

I'm wondering about Lindsy too. I notice her name isn't on the police report as a witness. Maybe she was at work or something? I think her & Tommy were planning to move to MA, but at this rate that boy will never get out of Putnam County.

I bet the good people of Cape Cod are breathing a sigh of relief they never made it up there. If I were Timmy/Chelsea I would tell them all to stay away.

Question. Why doesn't Lindsey throw the whole darn bunch out? Talk about the in-laws from he**.

So whatsup with Tommy? He wasn't a jail bird before Haleigh went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back