Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystals inability to be a responsible parent does not indicate she did not love her children either. IMO

Sorry didn't mean to imply she didn't love Haleigh, just that it takes self sacrifice on the part of a parent to even think of kidnapping the child away from the other parent. She doesn't strike me as that kind of person because of the addiction problems. Most people addicted to drugs or alcohol are very self centered and going the distance it would take to do this, doesn't seem to be CS. Same for Marty. You have to be willing to risk being on the run, kidnapping charges and there is so much sacrifice involved in living this life. I know they all loved Haleigh, just not enough to risk everything to just be spiteful to Ron....

The more I think about it, JR would have been the better child to kidnapp is you were doing this for $$$$. He is so young, he wouldn't remember much and in time he would adjust to a new family, but Haleigh is too old. I still remember stuff when I was five. Not a lot but I still have memories and I knew my name and relatives.

Thanks Bern! It was my understanding that the donor was the same lady that was doing Haleighnewz on Twitter.

Thanks Bern! It was my understanding that the donor was the same lady that was doing Haleighnewz on Twitter.

Curve,

I don't know how to do the Twitter thing. LOL... I am lucky I can type.. I do remember she was from TX as I recall. I have to remember where we all read about this.

Curve,

I don't know how to do the Twitter thing. LOL... I am lucky I can type.. I do remember she was from TX as I recall. I have to remember where we all read about this.

Right, and the Haleighnewz lady is a petroleum engineer from Tx. I think someone put 2 and 2 together here and then later it was confirmed. I may have read it in the Bar docs. My mind is no longer the steel trap it used to be, in younger days. :rolling:

Right, and the Haleighnewz lady is a petroleum engineer from Tx. I think someone put 2 and 2 together here and then later it was confirmed. I may have read it in the Bar docs. My mind is no longer the steel trap it used to be, in younger days. :rolling:

I never bought the donor thing.... I would have to see the money trail.

The thing about the NPO is this, you can take money for yourself. I think that is where the comment it was to give CS a career came from. You can pay yourself a salary, up to around $50,000 but after that the IRS frowns on it and you may be audited. So if she had donations, she was well within her rights to draw a salary and do what she wanted with the money. In the beginning it was not set up, but people gave to help out, and she had every right to keep it. I know you can only ask for money in these situations for so long, like 90 days and then it is panhandling. I don't have a beef about the money or the HBC, it could be a good thing, but I don't know if people trust now. Same with Ron. People gave freely to them both. It would have been better used to fund searches, but it was their money to use. Ron wasn't working and CS needed money to live in Satuma.

The thing about the NPO is this, you can take money for yourself. I think that is where the comment it was to give CS a career came from. You can pay yourself a salary, up to around $50,000 but after that the IRS frowns on it and you may be audited. So if she had donations, she was well within her rights to draw a salary and do what she wanted with the money. In the beginning it was not set up, but people gave to help out, and she had every right to keep it. I know you can only ask for money in these situations for so long, like 90 days and then it is panhandling. I don't have a beef about the money or the HBC, it could be a good thing, but I don't know if people trust now. Same with Ron. People gave freely to them both. It would have been better used to fund searches, but it was their money to use. Ron wasn't working and CS needed money to live in Satuma.
I think Kim told them to stop solicting donations because of the panhandling law, but they didn't stop so she got the Haleighbug set up and non-profit status, to keep them out of legal trouble. IIRC. ETA: Yes, the name is in the docs. Barbara Johson, and the Haleighnewz lady is Ellen Johnson, imo, these are the same people, both from Tx. both very interested in CS and the case.

OT: What happened to the Ron thread?

Whew, I had to go look to see what thread I was on, LOL. I thought I was posting on the wrong thread, you scared me Whisperer.....

There are images of the cashiers checks on AH's site. There are 3. And the first name is Barbara. Hmmmm, I will have to go find where I read about the Twitter lady. http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...ffield+mystery+donor&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thank you I thought I saw that somewhere. It still doesn't show that the money wasn't deposited into her account and then a MO was made out. We will never know I guess for sure. I am glad Ron got the back money that was owed him. I am glad the funds were there for this to happen where ever it came from. CS had a huge load taken off of her and I hope she realizes just how lucky she is to have someone do that. I only wish Haleigh would have been a recipient of that windfall.

Bern if Crystal didn't care about here children she would not of stepped out in the for front of that family and sought to destroy her children's father with lies in an attempt to gain custody and rectify the judgement of child support. Crystals attempts at innocent abused victim is now foreshadowed by her obvious on going drug addiction and now proven track record of lying. Their true agenda has now been IMO revealed by their clever plan to make a buck in HaLeighs name and discredit and accuse the ones that HaLeigh loved and lived with and this was to serve what purpose? Find HaLeigh?
Crystal IMO is as guilty as the one that went in and took Haleigh from her bed and home that morning. JMO

bbm~
texasmommy, I hope that you aren't trying to say that one (anyone) can not be an abused victim AND a drug addict. (if that is what she is) Lying of course goes hand in hand with drug use/abuse/addiction as everyone most likely knows and I think we have all witnessed from just about every person in each of these families. She could very easily could be and IMHO IS both...

Just a question for those who believe that HaLeigh (and not Jr :waitasec: )was spirited away from home by Crystal & Co......How would ANYONE know ahead of time...

(1) Exactly what time everyone would be in bed that night..
(2) Exactly where (in which bed) each person would be sleeping that night..
(3) That Ron was going to be working overtime that night....especially when apparantly he didn't know himself...

Obviously the list can go on and on and on.....but you get the point..
I just have seen No One explain how all that could be known ahead of time to make these elaborate plans....

Just a question for those who believe that HaLeigh (and not Jr :waitasec: )was spirited away from home by Crystal & Co......How would ANYONE know ahead of time...

(1) Exactly what time everyone would be in bed that night..
(2) Exactly where (in which bed) each person would be sleeping that night..
(3) That Ron was going to be working overtime that night....especially when apparantly he didn't know himself...

Obviously the list can go on and on and on.....but you get the point..
I just have seen No One explain how all that could be known ahead of time to make these elaborate plans....

I don't think Crystal spirited her away herself that night but Tommy was over there earlier and could have unlocked that side door and he was over there later that night and knew everyone was asleep inside and could have called whomever that the coast was clear. Tommy might have known Ron was going to work late that night from the earlier phone call.

If the blanket was indeed gone off the window all someone had to do was look in the window to see where everyone was sleeping, which Tommy said he was there later that night.

What would Tommy benefit from helping to set up a kidnapping of Haleigh by someone in CS's family?

Connie took the pix of the school injury. Marty feels as though Haleigh was stolen from him. Marty would have seen the pix and no doubt been disturbed by them especially if someone was telling him the injuries could not have been cause by fall at school.

Then of course, Connie and Marty would know about Haleigh's babysitter (they lived in the area) and probably heard about the wild weekend prior to the disappearance. Everyone seems to know everyone's business in Satsuma and the community is so interrelated that I imagine there aren't too many things that escape the rumor mill.

Even Marty believed that CS was some how "robbed" of custody through some sneaky dealings on Ron's part. He has been operating under a misconception because CS lied about the circumstances of the court proceedings.

But kidnapping? Even a well-intentioned taking of Haleigh is still a kidnapping and Marty would know this, he is ex-LE. He would face the same charges as a stranger abductor.

Where would he "stash" her for life? I dunno if this makes sense. Who would raise a kidnapped child for him and risk prison? Can't be that many people eager to go to prison and who would be banking on staying out of prison on the wherewithall of any of these people.

What would Tommy benefit from helping to set up a kidnapping of Haleigh by someone in CS's family?

Connie took the pix of the school injury. Marty feels as though Haleigh was stolen from him. Marty would have seen the pix and no doubt been disturbed by them especially if someone was telling him the injuries could not have been cause by fall at school.

Then of course, Connie and Marty would know about Haleigh's babysitter (they lived in the area) and probably heard about the wild weekend prior to the disappearance. Everyone seems to know everyone's business in Satsuma and the community is so interrelated that I imagine there aren't too many things that escape the rumor mill.

Even Marty believed that CS was some how "robbed" of custody through some sneaky dealings on Ron's part. He has been operating under a misconception because CS lied about the circumstances of the court proceedings.

But kidnapping? Even a well-intentioned taking of Haleigh is still a kidnapping and Marty would know this, he is ex-LE. He would face the same charges as a stranger abductor.

Where would he "stash" her for life? I dunno if this makes sense. Who would raise a kidnapped child for him and risk prison? Can't be that many people eager to go to prison and who would be banking on staying out of prison on the wherewithall of any of these people.
I agree that the longer this goes on, the less likely this scenario becomes. I think if this is what happened, the entire plan fell apart after CS was unable to obtain custody. My belief was that if CS had obtained custody of Jr. then Haleigh would show up somewhere safe, like a fire station and it would be assumed by the family that CS would automatically get custody of her too.

There have been a multitude of lies and cover-ups from the Sheffield side, imo.
There is the fake search that no one has ever given a smidge of reason for planting evidence and then initiating a "search" to find it. Why, why, would they do that?

Then there is the injuries scenario w/ Connie, Connie questioning Jr. about what happened that night, Marty's statement about Haleigh being "stole" and RC got what he deserved. And then they all move to another state.

Another thing that bothers me is CS's immediate insistence that Kim file a support reduction, like she already knew Haleigh wasn't coming back. When I read she had done that it caused a knot in my stomach. I'm not saying she was not entitled to a reduction since Haleigh was gone, but as a Mother that would have been the last thing on my mind as it would be an admission of sorts that she wasn't coming home.

Then there is Chad G. who has a record of hiding a child, to do w/ custody in Ga.

And finally, the immediate solicitation of donations to me is also strange. MG was soliciting as soon as the first week of the disappearance, according to the bar documents.

These are the things that bother me about the maternal side of the family, and the possibility that Haleigh was taken by someone from this side.

I agree that the longer this goes on, the less likely this scenario becomes. I think if this is what happened, the entire plan fell apart after CS was unable to obtain custody. My belief was that if CS had obtained custody of Jr. then Haleigh would show up somewhere safe, like a fire station and it would be assumed by the family that CS would automatically get custody of her too.

There have been a multitude of lies and cover-ups from the Sheffield side, imo.
There is the fake search that no one has ever given a smidge of reason for planting evidence and then initiating a "search" to find it. Why, why, would they do that?

Then there is the injuries scenario w/ Connie, Connie questioning Jr. about what happened that night, Marty's statement about Haleigh being "stole" and RC got what he deserved. And then they all move to another state.

Another thing that bothers me is CS's immediate insistence that Kim file a support reduction, like she already knew Haleigh wasn't coming back. When I read she had done that it caused a knot in my stomach. I'm not saying she was not entitled to a reduction since Haleigh was gone, but as a Mother that would have been the last thing on my mind as it would be an admission of sorts that she wasn't coming home.

Then there is Chad G. who has a record of hiding a child, to do w/ custody in Ga.

And finally, the immediate solicitation of donations to me is also strange. MG was soliciting as soon as the first week of the disappearance, according to the bar documents.

These are the things that bother me about the maternal side of the family, and the possibility that Haleigh was taken by someone from this side.

Curvecuti, excellent post. I have to agree with most of these points. I am waiting and wondering when the other shoe is going to drop because I truly do not think we have heard the worst of the lies. Believe it or not all this stuff with the fake search is news to me and I remember hearing bits and pieces of conversations about it, but after reading for the past three days and being shocked, the surprise is wearing off and I am wondering how and why. I better just leave it at that. : )

Sorry but I think I have must missed the information on Chad hiding his kids I thought it was the other way around, the ex hiding them. Does anyone have a news source or a link they can provide to that information please...
The only place I thought it was being discussed was the RT. I will go back and read here and on Chads thread to see if there is a link but if someone has one handy that would be great...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member