NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...just got back - making pies.

You saw Ann Summers in the obit?

What I think you saw was Carl and Priscilla Summers - I have seen AD's mother use AKA's for her name....Priscilla, Phyllis, Ann with Summers and Davis. Don't want to start rumors.
http://www.ccsonc.org/data/civil/civilname.asp

Another good link
http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars/CriminalQuery.html

Good to save these links so you have them yourselves.

When I did a reverse search on 119 Wall Street, it listed Carl Summers, along with AD, BD, and a Christopher Davis.

When I did a reverse search on 119 Wall Street, it listed Carl Summers, along with AD, BD, and a Christopher Davis.

How did you do the reverse search?

That's interesting...I knew AD and BD were there but didn't know about Carl - he would be the step-father.

Hey Neighbor - Sorry to hear about your little guy. I remember one year we all got sick at the same time. Had TV dinners for Thanksgiving!

:eat: (< lb's pie, yum yum)

O/T Hi Neighbor ~ Actually, my little guy is 23 - he's a boomerang kid, heehee. We're in the middle of a kitchen re-do, so my stove and fridge are sitting in the livingroom. Looks like it's a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios for dinner.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYBODY!!!!

I'm sending emails to the Fayetteville Observer requesting that they spotlight the organizations receiving donations through the Shaniya Fund.

:cool:

:eat: (< lb's pie, yum yum)

O/T Hi Neighbor ~ Actually, my little guy is 23 - he's a boomerang kid, heehee. We're in the middle of a kitchen re-do, so my stove and fridge are sitting in the livingroom. Looks like it's a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios for dinner.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYBODY!!!!

They are all little guys and gals to me; even when all grown up. Happy Thanksgiving to You!

okay, if we're prepared to believe mom would hand over her daughter to pay a debt, we have try to understand what she was hoping for. even if, she was pressured into handing over her daughter, was the idea for her to end up dead? surely not. we don't know. maybe mario just took shaniya and said "you're not ever gonna see her again", hence the 911 call (half baked attempt to still save the situation, and possibly shaniya?). fact: when AD called 911, Shaniya was still alive.

in addition to suggestions that shaniya may have been peripheral to the hotel visit (eg. a drug deal), you have to think of her at this moment, as hot merchandise. maybe she was offered to mcneil's dealer, to satisfy HIS debt and maybe dealerman went too far, and mcneil killed her because she was so badly damaged. if you believe market forces forced people to do evil (rather than evil for evil's sake), then everybody is being coerced, right down the line. the nature of the drug biz i suppose.

oh, and where is BD in all this? I mean literally. I don't recall any actual sightings of her other than her name on the lease at the MH park. where was BD actually sleeping in those weeks?

okay, if we're prepared to believe mom would hand over her daughter to pay a debt, we have try to understand what she was hoping for. even if, she was pressured into handing over her daughter, was the idea for her to end up dead?

Good question - IMO She didn't want her dead. I have a hard time accepting that it was a concious handing over of a child; maybe she wasn't there, doing drugs, etc. She's a mystery to me since I've never heard her side.

in addition to suggestions that shaniya may have been peripheral to the hotel visit (eg. a drug deal), you have to think of her at this moment, as hot merchandise. maybe she was offered to mcneil's dealer, to satisfy HIS debt and maybe dealerman went too far, and mcneil killed her because she was so badly damaged. if you believe market forces forced people to do evil (rather than evil for evil's sake), then everybody is being coerced, right down the line. the nature of the drug biz i suppose.

I agree - hard to believe people are without soul. Then I read Mario's brother just had a baby and came to the hospital with armful of presents. Boggles my mind.

oh, and where is BD in all this? I mean literally. I don't recall any actual sightings of her other than her name on the lease at the MH park. where was BD actually sleeping in those weeks?

Very interested in BD - definitely has kept a low profile. LE won't let up on her until she spills what she knows.

Doesn't she look older than 20? Believe that's her BF and child. She looks put together also. I have this vision of a house of horrors.

Besides her niece being murdered and her sister facing half her life beyond bars, her ex-boyfriend is a murderer/rapist. And she's been evicted from her home and possibly her children in temporary foster care. That's a lot for a 20-year old; drs say that the brain hasn't fully developed until 23.

LMAO. This was posted originally as AD. NOW it's "believed to be BD"!!!!!! WOW

Pardon my slowness, I think by now we have all seen photos including mugshots of AD... and this definitely isn't her. :confused:

:parrot:

Posted earlier as AD (before this board knew what she looked like). Read back several threads back.

I'll take your word for it :) Perhaps early following Shaniya's disappearance--prior to "mother's" arrest and release of photos--there may have been confusion, either here or even among reporters, as to her identity then since we've all seen what AD looks like.

the phone pings for that night will probably tell a tale. was AD on the phone to MAM after he left with shaniya? but let's follow AD's story for a moment, AD's version of what happened to shaniya:

who was sleeping at the MH that night... AD, Coe, Shaniya, Joe -- others? BD and kids? MAM?
why was shaniya sleeping in the lounge room? where did Joe sleep.
why did shaniya wake up 'again' at 5.30am? what did she say to mom?
would shaniya scream if someone she didn't know tried to kidnap her? would shaniya scream if someone she did know try to kidnap her?

just for starters...

Is it remotely possibly that MAM kidnapped Shaniya? Who actually, is accusing AD of selling her daughter?

the phone pings for that night will probably tell a tale. was AD on the phone to MAM after he left with shaniya? but let's follow AD's story for a moment, AD's version of what happened to shaniya:

who was sleeping at the MH that night... AD, Coe, Shaniya, Joe -- others? BD and kids? MAM?
why was shaniya sleeping in the lounge room? where did Joe sleep.
why did shaniya wake up 'again' at 5.30am? what did she say to mom?
would shaniya scream if someone she didn't know tried to kidnap her? would shaniya scream if someone she did know try to kidnap her?

just for starters...

Is it remotely possibly that MAM kidnapped Shaniya? Who actually, is accusing AD of selling her daughter?

We've never learned details of sleeping arrangements of the children or any of the occupants afaik--nor does AD really explain in 911 call for specifically what reason Shaniya supposedly awakened at 5:30 nor whether any words were exchanged. Coe was not staying there that night. And it's unclear to me re MAM but reportedly he was BD's "ex" bf.

Lastly, we don't know what--other than probably MAM's word--LE has implicating AD but as I've said I trust there is something, be it an admission, text mssg or actual mh surveillance tape of her handing over Shaniya in front of mh that am.

09CVM3353 Writ of Possession 5/22/2009 Served 6/1/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
This can't be right..can it..I thought the reason BD allowed her to live there was because AD had a job and a place to live..where was she living since she was kicked-out of this place?
There were a lot of RED flags...no one was looking!!
This is so messed up--How could AD demand SD live with her, when she didn't even have her name on a lease?She was living illegally, there with her sister.

There was no reason to turn her over to her, and less reason to let her stay with only 2 days clothes----Nothing can be done to bring this precious child back....and "the next time something happens won't help now...

Just wanted to say

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH TO SHARE!

09CVM3353 Writ of Possession 5/22/2009 Served 6/1/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
This can't be right..can it..I thought the reason BD allowed her to live there was because AD had a job and a place to live..where was she living since she was kicked-out of this place?
There were a lot of RED flags...no one was looking!!
This is so messed up--How could AD demand SD live with her, when she didn't even have her name on a lease?She was living illegally, there with her sister.

There was no reason to turn her over to her, and less reason to let her stay with only 2 days clothes----Nothing can be done to bring this precious child back....and "the next time something happens won't help now...but quit making up stories about believing she was safe and provided for.....she didn't even have a legal place for them to stay!!!

(bbm) Sad but true nsu, SH MH Mgr Davenport said she'd begun initiating eviction proceedings on the mh--which wasn't even in AD's name nor were she or any of her children permitted to be occupants--back in October. Not to mention it was untenable or uninhabitable due to sewer leaks and had to be evacuated :rolleyes: There was nothing stable about her housing situation... AD had much more than simply "financial problems."

I just want to say re Shaq.......coming from Australia, I dont really know who he is other than he is a very famous, tall, black basketballer......but what a nice man and may I say an excellent, excellent role model........I loved reading the posts about him.....puts your faith back into human nature after reading all this awful stuff.....

I just want to say re Shaq.......coming from Australia, I dont really know who he is other than he is a very famous, tall, black basketballer......but what a nice man and may I say an excellent, excellent role model........I loved reading the posts about him.....puts your faith back into human nature after reading all this awful stuff.....

I like to believe he learned his morals when he was an LSU TIGER!!!!
JMO

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Random thoughts >>

>>> Love Shaq, bless him...when he played for Miami he was an auxillary officer...he is a lic police officer...they had to make a huge uniform for him LOL
I remember one time on his way to a practice he witnessed a mugging and took off after the creep and caught him....owww...imagine big Shaq grabbing you lol

He does a LOT of charity work, works with kids, LE, wonderful guy!

>>> Since Shaq so generously stepped in, there is NO need for BL's "fund" or foundation right?? They said "excess" would be sent to established kids charities..so how do we make sure that happens??

>>>> IF that is BD , she must have lived a hard hard 20 years

>>> I am interested in the Phyllis stuff...that "good up" mother has annoyed me from the start...I recall how quick she was to say "we don't have no reward, no money"..and "I'm brooooke"....I am sure she would LOVE to do a gramma Cindy Anthony "gimme money"

There are still so many things we just don't know....the guardianship, how exactly Shaynia came to be in that horrible place

I think from the start that BL began a careful CYA and "cleanup" of his motives and actions

what a sad sad story

I have just found the thread for little Emma....the 4 year old dead from beating, rape and had same STD as her mama....the "boyfriend" is suspect...soooo sad...unreal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>> Dum Dum Sucker....hang in there....Boston Market and some other places have prepared dinners....??? Maybe order in??

@@@@@@@@@

Happy Thanksgiving to all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members