Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

HaLeigh disappeared the night Chelsea alleges she drove Lisa to Gainesville in the blue van so if the Croslin women covered up a crime by helping Misty dispose of HaLeigh's body, the trip may have had another purpose besides taking Lisa to the hospital to stay overnight with her husband and could explain how Misty's blanket got into the blue van that they took.

I wonder what time Lisa and Hank Sr received the news about HaLeigh? Do you think a family member called the parents at 3:45 am on their cell phone at the hospital to talk or did they already know? Now we have know the reason Hank Sr and Lisa didn't rush over to Ron's to be with Misty at 4 am.

Not only that, we need to know why Lisa and Hank signed their daughter over to Ron, knowing that something had happened and a story was crafted to get Lisa to the hospital with Chelsea in the van.

Thanks for your update flnana. I too have renewed my license on line. But when I did, I had to be able to read the on line instructions. The question here is that someone who is unable to read or write being able to obtain a driver's license.

If you do it online you could have somebody else read it for you. Or even do it for you.

Can we check to see if Hank Sr was driving legally when he was involved in the car accident Feb 7th 2009 since we can't have access to his medical records to examine and determine the extent of his injuries?

bluesky...awfully good thinking going on in your post.

I remember in a video with AH..Misty slipped a little and started to say she called her mom first, but caught herself and said AFTER I called 911.

She also slipped again during the interview and caught herself....it was about Haleigh and her bed time. It sounded as if she was going to say Haleigh did not go right to sleep, like there was a problem. I will have to listen again. She does very good recoveries when she slips.

bluesky...awfully good thinking going on in your post.

I remember in a video with AH..Misty slipped a little and started to say she called her mom first, but caught herself and said AFTER I called 911.

She also slipped again during the interview and caught herself....it was about Haleigh and her bed time. It sounded as if she was going to say Haleigh did not go right to sleep, like there was a problem. I will have to listen again. She does very good recoveries when she slips.

whisperer,

Maybe Hank Sr wasn't asked to produce his license at the scene of the accident because of the injuries he sustained but I believe he would have been caught and LE would have laid charges against Hank Sr by now if his license was invalid. Chelsea would need his driver's license to process insurance claims.

Thanks for letting us know Misty said she called her mother after the 911 call. Personally I am beginning to believe Lisa already knew HaLeigh was gone. I wish this call had been recorded. I suppose Lisa had her cell phone with her and it was turned on and ready to accept calls in the middle of the night so Misty didn't have the annoying task of having to look up the hospital's phone number and speak to yet another operator.

Prior to Monday, Feb 9th, we don’t know what Lisa’s visiting schedule was with her husband. My guess is Lisa was with Hank Saturday after his accident, returned home and drove back Monday with Chelsea. Lisa did not stay with her husband at the hospital the entire time.

this here in this thread just so it is not forgotten.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

snip~The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she was taken. Croslin says the family got the van back just before the weekend. “They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Croslin.

“We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized the van was in a different spot.”

Croslin says the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4am when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Croslin says she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it. “I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”~ end snip

more~After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared. “The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van. I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van.”

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Croslin says that scratch was not there the last time she drove it. “The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”~ end

Cinder block/ van....van/ Cinder block, in my opinion they both mean something. Could anyone explain the white powder that Chelsea described on the van? Is this the same as the black finger print powder?

Thanks for your update flnana. I too have renewed my license on line. But when I did, I had to be able to read the on line instructions. The question here is that someone who is unable to read or write being able to obtain a driver's license.
Straight off the NCDOT website out of the driver's handbook
Driving Knowledge
The knowledge test is about traffic laws and safe
driving practices. Oral tests are available, upon
request, for those who have difficulty reading.

http://www.ncdot.org/DMV/driver_services/drivershandbook/download/NCDL_English.pdf ETA: I do not know if Fl. has something similar.

this here in this thread just so it is not forgotten.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

snip> A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Croslin says that scratch was not there the last time she drove it. “The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”~ end

Cinder block/ van....van/ Cinder block, in my opinion they both mean something. Could anyone explain the white powder that Chelsea described on the van? Is this the same as the black finger print powder?

elle, Did the cinderblock scratch the van when it was being moved to prop open the backdoor?

elle, Did the cinderblock scratch the van when it was being moved to prop open the backdoor?

Never thought about it like that Blue, but clearly that van was in a tight spot that night, who knows. I always wondering if perhaps driving up a little too close to a dumpster might scratch it, it would help to know if there was any paint transfer huh?

Could a cinderblock be attached to a body to hold it under water? If a body was wrapped in a blanket, could a rope be attached with a cinderblock at the end?
Can the cinderblock propping the back door be carried by Misty? Someone posted it would be too heavy for Misty or a slender female to lift.

Thank you for checking into the distance between CC and Gainesville. Chelsea could have been to Gainesville and back in an hour or so.

Didn't someone at the Tyler residence say the last time they saw HaLeigh was very late in the evening approximately 1 1/2 hours before the 911 call?

Misty or Tommy have relationship problems and I suspect there has been a rift building in Hank Jr and his wife's marriage for many years and they are living separate lives. They likely stay together for the children's sake despite the crippling effects this decision has on them and their children. I wonder what Hank Jr/Lindsy and Timmy/Chelsea views are on disciplining children?

Chelsea said Misty ditched Ron and went to stay with her family when they quarreled so I believe Misty called Tommy to come and get her the night Tommy showed up at gmmas.

I don't think love had a chance to grow between Misty and Ron and their relationship was perverted. I don't think Misty loved and trust Ronald so she held herself apart from him and they continued to live separate lives. I think Tommy is extremely frustrated with the conditions he finds himself in and no one will hire him.

Hank Jr said HaLeigh was at his house nearly everyday and because she attended school, she would have been in this drug-infested environment between the hours of 4 - 7 pm. I suspect the norm was to pickup the children from school, and then they went and hung out together at Tommy's or somewhere else until bedtime. On Monday Feb 9th their regular activities and schedule could have fallen behind by several hours because Lisa wanted to go to Gainesville to be with her husband and she didn't want to take her own vehicle. Doe Lisa have a driver's license?

On Monday, Feb 9, things are reversed and Hank Jr is at Ron's with his children between the hours of 4 and 7 hanging out without Lindsy who I suspect is not home taking care of her children. Hank Sr and Lisa are spending the night in Gainesville, and visits by the AC man and AS account for Misty being at Ron's with his kids before she turns her phone off at 8:30 because of a conflict with Ron. After 8:30 we don't know for certain what happened. Hank Jr said Misty was not at Ronald's when he went there which means Lindsy or another adult other than Lisa and Hank Sr were minding his children who should have been sleeping in bed.

After reading this post Bluesky I had to go on a mission because I knew that I head read that Joe O was at the mobile home the day Haleigh went missing. Finally found one place that i remembered reading it....surprise it was Art H

Link:http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/19/putnam-county-pond-search-tied-to-haleigh-cummings-tips/

snip~A horrible, gruesome thing to ponder, but as Ronald said Joe related how he loved to watch ‘hongry alligators chow down, and we are told Joe and Tommy Croslin, oh, and don’t forget the AC guy, all paid a visit to the trailer the same day Misty reported Haleigh missing. Joe could not be reached for comment, though Joe’s mother told me last week he was sleeping when I called her home in the Nashville ‘burbs. It was maybe noon. He’d been up late talking to two investigators, and got a second visit from them again last week.~ end

much more at link...but, some like to quote Art as gospel, I could take him or leave him, lol....but in this instance it appears he has been told that Joe was there with Tommy(hank jr) the day Haleigh went missing.

If you do it online you could have somebody else read it for you. Or even do it for you.

You're right. That is true. But if have someone else do it for you, then you are not the one really applying for a license renewal. Besides, why would someone who can't read and write have a computer and an on-line account? Okay, maybe they could very well use someone else's computer. But, this only applies for renewing a license. For the initial license, a person needs to appear in person at the department that issues licenses.
Am I the only one in this whole wide world who believes that in order to get a drivers' license, a person should be required to read and write?
Sigh! I guess I am. :waitasec:

Charges stem from activity in April/May...more than 3 months after Haleigh's disappearance.

I don't know what this means.

Joe is not a RSO, has no charges against him for SO, and the only indication we have to look at Joe is Misty's accusation, though nothing has ever been charged against Joe legally.

I never said Joe was a registered sex offender. But, Chad Reynolds is and both come from Daytona Beach.

Tommy's not much of a fall-guy, and appears to be TAKING his father's drugs, not getting them for him. He stole a gun that was 105 years old, and it was returned long before Tommy was arrested for stealing it, because "LE heard that there'd been a stolen gun incident" which surprised the older neighbor, since he'd never reported it.

Exactly. Sr got the pills for usage & sale.

He couldn't have sold the TRUCK to anyone; his name wasn't on the title. Again, the source for this information is Misty, and well.....

Sr did not want Tommy to sell the TRUCK & offered him $500. for the truck back.
Who left Satsuma in a hurry?

Joe WASN'T at the house according to Ron. If Joe was, why was Ron insisting on national TV that he wasn't? Lying to the public regarding information that might help find his child is counter-productive to attaining one's goals.

Ron wasn't there. Misty was & she says Joe was at the house with a friend.
Never show your cards when you are holding a full house.

See above for "pedophile ways"

Joe had pediophile ways.

And again, Misty is the source for the information for lock-bumping, which says to me that perhaps Misty and Ron set JOE up, given that the first time we heard about it was from their mouths in one of their first interviews.

Joe was KNOWN for lock bumping.

Joe WASN'T at the house according to Ron. If Joe was, why was Ron insisting on national TV that he wasn't? Lying to the public regarding information that might help find his child is counter-productive to attaining one's goals.

Ron wasn't there. Misty was & she says Joe was at the house with a friend.
Never show your cards when you are holding a full house.

Snipped for space...

Do you mind me asking when and to whom Misty stated that cousin Jo was at the MH that afternoon, evening?

Misty said Joe Overstreet stopped by the MH with "a friend"

Your insurance wouldn't cover it because it was too early or the pharmacy wouldn't fill it?
if its a controlled substance a pharmacy wont fill the script early at least here they sure dont .. if you take them monthly you get it refilled in 30 days and if it falls on a sunday you have to wait till monday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back