2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means nothing if Caylee was flat and had sunk below tree growth and leaf cover. An average sized teenager would still be 12 inches or less if flat on their backs or, God forbid, in a plastic bag.

I searched. I didn't search that area, but I searched a lot. You have NO idea how hard it is until you've done it. Leaves and weeds are almost inpenetrable. Litter everywhere. Black garbage bags all look the same. It's not a matter of traipsing into a forest and saying "Oh, look! There's a young child lying here! How fortunate." It's hard, gross, snake-infested work and even the professionals were finding it hard to get more than a foot into some of the most densely packed cover.

Kronk was persistent and visited more than once in the dry season. At that point, Caylee could have been disturbed by animals or even searchers who dislodged the remains while walking over them underwater. What we do have is documented evidence that she was there in June.

I hear you Mom...We had to search for a searcher, who got lost, because she got to far away from our team!

Do the game guitars have string keys?

That means nothing if Caylee was flat and had sunk below tree growth and leaf cover. An average sized teenager would still be 12 inches or less if flat on their backs or, God forbid, in a plastic bag.

I searched. I didn't search that area, but I searched a lot. You have NO idea how hard it is until you've done it. Leaves and weeds are almost inpenetrable. Litter everywhere. Black garbage bags all look the same. It's not a matter of traipsing into a forest and saying "Oh, look! There's a young child lying here! How fortunate." It's hard, gross, snake-infested work and even the professionals were finding it hard to get more than a foot into some of the most densely packed cover.

Kronk was persistent and visited more than once in the dry season. At that point, Caylee could have been disturbed by animals or even searchers who dislodged the remains while walking over them underwater. What we do have is documented evidence that she was there in June.

Thank you for searching. The defense's own expert, Kobi said the little body would have been completely decomposed down to the skeleton within two weeks, so the bag would not be a full body child like someone may be imagining. Tim Miller didn't say you could swim in the water, he simply, and wisely imo said that the little tiny bones could be pushed down in to the mud and lost to us forever if the search continued in that area while it was wet. I agree with you 100%. Even Dominick admitted something could have been ten feet away and one could not see it the brush was so thick. Again, thank you for searching.http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_detectives_report.pdf

Notice how her jail $$ account has dwindled throughout the past 1+ yr.? I notice less and less people depositing... love it when her acct. is in the red!

amazing how that happens...very interesting people ...and thanks to all of you who searched for this baby...she is once again invading my thoughts this Christmas season!

Surely Zanny the Nanny didn't have a shirt just like this one by coincidence, and George and Cindy were ADAMANT in their depos they have never seen that shirt. Notice Casey's hair was the same length as around July 16, so I believe this photo is very important. Location aside , that is Casey and Caylee and that is what she was found in. This is going to be very helpful for the jury. Indeed.http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_detectives_report.pdf

pg. 3377 details32.jpg

26.jpg

54.jpg

I'm sorry I don't have much to add and sorry for the OT.

But every time I see photos of Caylee tears come to my eyes.

I try to capture what she is thinking, is she having fun?

What could have been.

Just breaks my heart.

Thank you for searching. The defense's own expert, Kobi said the little body would have been completely decomposed down to the skeleton within two weeks, so the bag would not be a full body child like someone may be imagining. Tim Miller didn't say you could swim in the water, he simply, and wisely imo said that the little tiny bones could be pushed down in to the mud and lost to us forever if the search continued in that area while it was wet. I agree with you 100%. Even Dominick admitted something could have been ten feet away and one could not see it the brush was so thick. Again, thank you for searching.http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_detectives_report.pdf

I read the report but I am not sure if it took into account the hurricane that went through there in August. I was in Orlando in early September and there was still at lot of standing water around. This year same time there was very little compared to last year.

I am curious if anyone can tell if Caylee was wearing a pull up in any of these new photos?
I can't see them well enough to tell...
Thanks

I am curious if anyone can tell if Caylee was wearing a pull up in any of these new photos?
Thanks

I couldn't get past the shirt in the photos to look for a pull up. And I'm thinking these are the last pictures taken of this precious Angel.:(

Thanks

Has it been determined where they were taken?

Ok, I think The World According answered their opinion...ty

The photos of Caylee look like they were taken just prior to, well you know...

If these pictures were taken at Ricardo's (I think they were), then he or Amy should be able to identify them and possibly the date they were taken.

When was the last time Casey went to Ricardo's before June 16 ? Wasn't it around June 10th ?

The Defense must be hopping in utter glee because they have been proven right. Odd turn of events as I see it. The SA requested the ground water level analysis just released in Discovery, and the report they commissioned draws the conclusion that the only period during which the remains site was submerged under water was the later part of August, 2008.

This conclusion was not drawn merely by Summer/Fall 2009 water levels, but by comparing the correlation to actual Summer/Fall 2008 stats.

So seems the Defense was right and certain searchers who came forward were right, the area where the remains were found was not under water for any significant duration of time.

The SA can hardly argue against their own experts during trial.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/12/new-pictures-of-casey-and-cayl.html
"An analysis of water levels in the woods where Caylee's remains were discovered concluded that the area was not inundated with water for most of the period between June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008. But the analysis did determine that the area was submerged between August 18, 2008 and August 28, 2008."

Wonder if we'll see this BOMBSHELL on NG?

The Defense must be hopping in utter glee because they have been proven right. Odd turn of events as I see it. The SA requested the ground water level analysis just released in Discovery, and the report they commissioned draws the conclusion that the only period during which the remains site was submerged under water was the later part of August, 2008.

This conclusion was not drawn merely by Summer/Fall 2009 water levels, but by comparing the correlation to actual Summer/Fall 2008 stats.

So seems the Defense was right and certain searchers who came forward were right, the area where the remains were found was not under water for any significant duration of time.

The SA can hardly argue against their own experts during trial.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/12/new-pictures-of-casey-and-cayl.html
"An analysis of water levels in the woods where Caylee's remains were discovered concluded that the area was not inundated with water for most of the period between June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008. But the analysis did determine that the area was submerged between August 18, 2008 and August 28, 2008."

Wonder if we'll see this BOMBSHELL on NG?

There is a graph on page 12383 which shows the different water levels the summer and fall of 2008.

He states, "This analysis indicates that for most of the entire period from June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008, Area A (the remains site) was NOT inundated. The water level at the site was high enough to submerge Area A between August 18 and August 28, 2008. KRONK WAS THERE ON AUGUST 11, 12, AND 13, 2008, WHEN IT WAS HIGH.

So, to me the above states that Caylee's remains were submerged when Kronk was there.

If these pictures were taken at Ricardo's (I think they were), then he or Amy should be able to identify them and possibly the date they were taken.

When was the last time Casey went to Ricardo's before June 16 ? Wasn't it around June 10th ?

IMO ... these are clearly the photos presumably sold to the Globe and National Enquirer by Ricardo.
Same photos - same time period. It is around the time period of the party where KC had on the "beer wench" Tshirt and Ricardo had the party dollar-sign glasses on, and Caylee was present at this party. The dollar-sign glasses and the red plastic drinking glasses are on the table in one of the photos released today, and the dollar-sign glasses are on the floor in the Globe and Ntl Enq photos.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=280

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=260

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=380

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=400

There is a graph on page 12383 which shows the different water levels the summer and fall of 2008.

He states, "This analysis indicates that for most of the entire period from June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008, Area A (the remains site) was NOT inundated. The water level at the site was high enough to submerge Area A between August 18 and August 28, 2008. KRONK WAS THERE ON AUGUST 11, 12, AND 13, 2008, WHEN IT WAS HIGH.

So, to me the above states that Caylee's remains were submerged when Kronk was there.

If the remains site was submerged in water ONLY for the period Aug 18-28th, then that would seem to suggest there was no water there on August 11, 12th and 13th.

How can SA call upon Kronk as a reliable witness when this report, that they have commissioned, contradicts his testimony?

If the remains site was submerged in water ONLY for the period Aug 18-28th, then that would seem to suggest there was no water there on August 11, 12th and 13th.

How can SA call upon Kronk as a reliable witness when this report, that they have commissioned, contradicts his testimony?

Did you read it different? It won't be the first time I am wrong nor will it be the last. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member