George and Cindy Anthonys Body Language and Comments Indicates They Are Feigning

I also took it to mean that neither LE or the FBI were fooled by his honest but innocent act. As an ex-LE - the first thing he should have done when he picked up that car was to call the cops. It was obviously a crime scene. Everything he and CA did after that car was picked up was completely counterintuitive to someone with LE background trying to be straightforward. They knew he was covering for his daughter despite the detailed "admissions" he made to them. Taking that home was contaminating evidence and he knew it and so did they, imo.

Cindy and George feigning ? No !

Tonight after thinking about the many lies that have come from the A camp, the title of this thread made me laugh. I can't think of many instances where the A's have been anywhere close to honest during this whole ordeal. They look like they are feigning, I believe, because they lie.

No, I don't have a photo, but I did a double take when I saw it. "there's George holding hands with .....huh?
They also were separated by some distance when they walked into the court room, more than a few feet. Do we even know if they are still residing in the same house ?

I have been poring through GA's depo for the SA and the amount of backpeddling and covering-up he does is downright frightening. The depo is a fascinating glimpse into a man who is so utterly and completely devoured and henpecked by his wife that he almost ceases to exist. His opinions are worthless to his family and he is only there to mow the lawn and wash cars. He actually stated to JA that he "smelled decomposition but it wasn't necessarily human" (I'm paraphrasing). He desperately wants to keep his family together and will do so at any cost, even if it means justice for Caylee, IMO. Since GA does not have a mind of his own I don't believe GA has a girlfriend and I would be shocked if he left the house. He simply doesn't have the cojones.

re: Dr. Lillian Glass's blog entries

I am no English major, but her posts bother me tremendously as well. Sheesh! Extremely unprofessional.

I took it to mean they were alluding to both his LE background that gives him knowledge of the "profile" in cases of small childen gone missing plus having information about his lying daughter.

I also took it to mean that neither LE or the FBI were fooled by his honest but innocent act. As an ex-LE - the first thing he should have done when he picked up that car was to call the cops. It was obviously a crime scene. Everything he and CA did after that car was picked up was completely counterintuitive to someone with LE background trying to be straightforward. They knew he was covering for his daughter despite the detailed "admissions" he made to them. Taking that home was contaminating evidence and he knew it and so did they, imo.

I agree with everything you said!

in rereading some of the interviews with le this statement that le makes to george just sticks out to me. what could they have meant??

I have believed from the very first time I heard this statement that it was remark to see if George would react. LE knew what they were saying here (and it was not an offhand remark!) and they were baiting George.

I don't think he got it, but that's not unusual for George. :D

Right before the cop said that wasn't George boasting about how he could always go back to his old security job because he knows alot? I took the comment to mean that the cop was sick of George's boasting and blaming Cindy, and was just letting him know that the jig is up. That George knew lots more about what happened to Caylee. That he knows a lot about a lot of things.

Right before the cop said that wasn't George boasting about how he could always go back to his old security job because he knows alot? I took the comment to mean that the cop was sick of George's boasting and blaming Cindy, and was just letting him know that the jig is up. That George knew lots more about what happened to Caylee. That he knows a lot about a lot of things.

Yep, I think a little bit of this and a little bit of what Search pointed out earlier in this thread...They may have been a little put off by GA being so dopey when they knew he had been a detective-but GA had nothing to offer but blaming his poor communication on CA's behavior, boasting about a job that downplayed his credentials as a real cop-no offense to security officers, because many of them are off-duty officers-but in the initial interviews, he spoke a lot more about the ins and outs of security than the ins and outs of murder investigation.
Struggling a little to make my point, but I think they may have been a little put off that GA was skewing everything negative that he said (example: "I did not like that smell" instead of "I know that smell was decomp").
CA did not downplay the fact that she had smelled decomp as a nurse (in fact, she told a gross work anecdote about rotten flesh), she just flat out said it was trash or pizza and would not make a decomp assessment.

I have been poring through GA's depo for the SA and the amount of backpeddling and covering-up he does is downright frightening. The depo is a fascinating glimpse into a man who is so utterly and completely devoured and henpecked by his wife that he almost ceases to exist. His opinions are worthless to his family and he is only there to mow the lawn and wash cars. He actually stated to JA that he "smelled decomposition but it wasn't necessarily human" (I'm paraphrasing). He desperately wants to keep his family together and will do so at any cost, even if it means justice for Caylee, IMO. Since GA does not have a mind of his own I don't believe GA has a girlfriend and I would be shocked if he left the house. He simply doesn't have the cojones.

Great post.
I think his motivation for wanting to 'keep his family together' is by now solely financial. His family as he once knew it is gone for ever.

Great post.
I think his motivation for wanting to 'keep his family together' is by now solely financial. His family as he once knew it is gone for ever.

As long as he and CA stay blissfully wedded, they do not have to tesitify against one another or about their private conversations in any way-Maybe GA hopes that his internet trolling will be protected in matrimony, or that he and CA cannot be forced to tesitify as to the other's hand in all of this post-facto.
Because LA does not have this protection, he has stayed out of it all together now. See no evil, hear no evil...his buffer is literal distance.

As long as he and CA stay blissfully wedded, they do not have to tesitify against one another or about their private conversations in any way-Maybe GA hopes that his internet trolling will be protected in matrimony, or that he and CA cannot be forced to tesitify as to the other's hand in all of this post-facto.
Because LA does not have this protection, he has stayed out of it all together now. See no evil, hear no evil...his buffer is literal distance.

That's a good point, Just Jayla.

See, I don't think the real George is the one we're seeing right now. I find his personality to be so fake. How he pretended to be in the depo was ridiculous to me.

If he were treated the way he wants us to believe he was, he would not be so unashamed about it. He wants everyone to believe he had no self-esteem, that no one in his family talked to him, that he was just kept around to do maintenance.

He acts as if he is proud of his spinelessness. That just doesn't ring true to me.

I think CA & GA talked (and probably fought) about money and KC's behavior. I don't buy it for a minute that he was that uninvolved. He knew about, and was involved in a lot more than he says he was. IMO

Just re-read GA's comments at the tow lot-
The lady working there overheard GA telling the man employee that they just found their daughter but their granddaughter is missing.

This was on July 15, 2008, before CA talked to AH, and before they went to AL's apt.
So GA admits he and CA knew Caylee was missing.
What does "just" found their daughter mean? This morning? Yesterday? When and where did they find her? In person? How? Did they speak to her?
If this is the case , then CA lied on the first 911 call, as they knew Caylee was missing, and GA admitted he prayed Caylee wasn't in the trunk of the car, long before the 911 call.

re: Dr. Lillian Glass's blog entries

I am no English major, but her posts bother me tremendously as well. Sheesh! Extremely unprofessional.

In my experience, IME (a new acronym?), few Ph.D.'s, M.D.'s, L.L.D.'s, etc. have poor grammar. Many of them can not write a well-constructed sentence, but they have the basic grammar points under control.

Do we know if she has an earned "Dr." or a bought one? Not trying to tear her down, just wondering about her credentials.

Either way, I enjoyed reading her comments for the content.

in rereading some of the interviews with le this statement that le makes to george just sticks out to me. what could they have meant??
Can you link to the statement for us, so it can be read in context?

I agree that it meant he KNOWS what happened, knows what decomp smells like, knows the statistics about children being killed, knows what to do at a crime scene...etc etc.

But I also felt that it was a way to try to connect to George by acknowledging that he isn't really stupid, no matter how much Cindy, Casey, and Lee treat him like he is. By recognizing that he knows all of this stuff, they may have been hoping that he would feel like part of their "team" and help out. Which I think he did, to a certain extent, before Cindy reined him in.

I think that statement was thrown in there so that George would know that he wasn't fooling them with his dumb act and he had far more knowledge of what happened to Caylee than he was saying. Wasn't this the LE interview that George got physically sick? If so, I think that that statement was what made him nervous and turned his stomach.

Can you link to the statement for us, so it can be read in context?
Here is an audio of Simon's interview with LE. He states that George told him, on the way to the car, that his Granddaughter was missing...it's at about 5:40 or so on this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1nM9a5n4Q[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back