GUILTY UT - Jesus Landin, 46, found murdered, American Fork, 28 Dec 2009

Kiirsi couldn't have timed it better if she's over there helping JP pack up.

Not a word on HLN or any channel I am surfing here in PA

I wonder where the reports are coming that it is a Hispanic male. Until it is confirmed from a LE source on the record, I'll wait. What if they have leaked that it is a Hispanic male, off the record, just to see what Josh does? I remember that they watched Casey Anthony for her reaction when they were looking at the one park for a body.

Atleast we now know that someone is out searching from above!!!

Shepard Smith, Fox News says it is not Susan Powell, but it is a hispanic male.

Good grief, that reported said: On Friday evening, Gailey confirmed that the body inside the plastic bag is a Hispanic male.

It's still Thursday as far as I know :)

<whispering> the date on this thread is wrong :innocent:

In that article it says: On Friday evening, Gailey confirmed that the body inside the plastic bag is a Hispanic male. Investigators don't yet know how the man died or how he ended up in the desert.

It's still Thursday (I hope)!
OOps, I just posted the same thing.......gotta go delete my post.

fox13 SLC confirmed on their live feed that it is a hispanic male.

Good grief, that reporter said: On Friday evening, Gailey confirmed that the body inside the plastic bag is a Hispanic male.

It's still Thursday as far as I know :)

Maybe it is Josh doing the reporting, you know how he gets his days mixed up.

IMO, I can see a germaphopic (Josh) wrapping the body up in plastic!
Now a regular murder between men, I doubt if a killer would use plastic
and duct tape.........another man would just dump a man.......IMO

I hope LE gives more reports to this.

WHERE is Josh right now???

What an unbelievable coincidence if it is an Hispanic male. I feel so terribly, awfully bad for Susan's family (not Josh!!) having to endure all the speculation and waiting. I hope they're getting their information directly from local LE at this point.

Although I do hope Josh is sweating bullets awaiting any news. For all we know Susan may be close to where this body was found. God works in mysterious ways.

Ok this isn't making sense to me. Why would they open the plastic outside at the site where the body was found.

The Elko County Sheirff's Office is working with Washo County officials on this case. They say processing a scene like this is a long process.

"It could take up to 10 to 12 hours, depending on whether they work through the night. If they stop when it gets dark, then they'll pick it up in the morning," Gailey said.

He said the body will probably be taken to Washoe County for an autopsy and that the Washoe crime lab may get involved.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=9265156

I don't buy it.

Agreed Dr. F...sounds way to strange to me too! I'm mean really!

ETA... Why on earth would Washoe County even be involved with this body if it is indeed a male Hispanic? Was there an Hispanic man missing from Washoe County Utah?

What has me slightly hinky is that on the twitter set up to spread the word about Susan, it says "we will not be making an official statement at this time"..Just before that there was a tweet that said
"We have no confirmation or denial that a body found in Nevada is that of Susan Powell - waiting like everyone else"

Tweet from Susan Powells page that says body is not her. Good news and bad, I guess...

I thought it was her based on the F/F facebook page being (briefly) shut down. The height matched and Kirk Graves said they'd been notified.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back