Is this for real? Brad and Angelina break up for good.

This post just jogged my memory about something. One time when BP and JA were being interviewed together, BP said that he and JA may not be together forever. JA had kind of a sheepish look on her face when he said that and I thought "what a strange thing for him to say on national TV". It's hard for me to imagine being so practical about issues of the heart. Maybe he does have trouble with commitment. Who knows.

I recall Jenn saying something similar to what Angie said about the whole committment thing ... something along the lines of they weren't going to tie each other down ...

A good 90% of what we hear/see in the gossip sites about these persons is fluffed, fabricated, and likely false.

That said...from what I have read:

AJ suffered immense grief after her Mother died, as many/most of us daughters do or will do. She had lost weight, but has put it back on and seemed to be adjusting.

Angie was very close to her Mother...I believe that she herself is a good Mother, following suit...what we learn and pass-on.

These stories are getting old...reruns of past "news"...$en$ationalized.

I wish them both, and their children, all the best. I think Brad and Angelina will see to it, whether they stay together as a couple or not.

jmo

I don't really care what they do, but do think Angelina is a mental case and that they're both phoneys. The comments they make show that they don't value families staying together and putting the children first. Want to screw around, go right ahead and we don't have to stay together according to them. Anyone can give to charity and adopt kids from foreign countries. Lots of regular people do that and don't carry on like they're some saint in human form. Wonder what the next publicity phase will be. Probably trying to act young again and do stupid things and ignore charity causes.

I can't believe I'm commenting either. I'm sorry, but that relationship was created out of deceit, lies and adultery. All I can really say is, Karma is a pain (euphemism). I don't think either one of them is stable. I feel for the kids, but luckily, they probably have some very loving, normal nannies (hopefully).

If you build on crap, it turns to crap.

Yeah, but there were reports at the Haiti telethon of Jennifer being there. She's probably just waiting to get her hooks back into him.:razz:

She'd be wise to steer clear. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She's had her share of bad luck with men in her life and I don't think going back to Brad would be an improvement.

This is a tad disturbing, IF true: "It claimed that Pitt staged the six-hour dinner as an intervention to persuade Jolie, 34, to get psychiatric help. It alleged that she had suffered depression since the death of her mother from ovarian cancer three years ago, since when Jolie’s weight has dropped dramatically. It also claimed she had made a suicide attempt."

Especially if the kids are going to continue living with her. Not a good idea, in my opinion.

Salem

That is frightening Salem. AJ could also be suffering from ppd since the birth of the twins, IMO. I recall reading shortly after their birth that AJ was depressed and exhausted. Then I read somewhere later on that AJ had become very insecure in their relationship. (sorry no links but it was on one of the entertainment blogs) I hope she is more stable now for the sake of their children and/or receives mental health care for any issues she may have.

I sure hope this is not true.

All MOO

wm

I bet Jennifer is so happy she got away from him. She's looking better now then in her younger years.

That is frightening Salem. AJ could also be suffering from ppd since the birth of the twins, IMO. I recall reading shortly after their birth that AJ was depressed and exhausted. Then I read somewhere later on that AJ had become very insecure in their relationship. (sorry no links but it was on one of the entertainment blogs) I hope she is more stable now for the sake of their children and/or receives mental health care for any issues she may have.

All MOO

wm

Welcome to motherhood. IMO when a woman has a lot of time to devote to making herself look good, pleasing her man, etc. security is not much of an issue within a normally relatively secure women. Doesn't matter if you work at the local grocery store or are a movie star I don't think. When you're not on a set, you're a normal mom (aside from having lots of dough for extra help). This is when a real give and take relationship has the chance to develope or not. Depth versus fluff. Unfortunately a lot of men prefer fluff imo. It seems that more and more people tend to run away from one another at the first sign that someone has a problem; when they would need the other person the most. I'm speaking in general, I don't know AJ or BP but think, in general, famous people have huge egos and their egos get in their own way.

To all of you who can't believe you are commenting on an Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt thread at least you didn't start the darn thing.

Totally mortified and going into hiding now.

Tricia

Tricia, thanks for starting this thread. We like fluff too because lots of peeps had to peek. :blushing:

Brad and Angelina? I am sinking to a new low...but I do read people, so I am an authority, LOL!

Ok, now if this were really true, why would she get the kids? BP really seems like a devoted father, and I doubt he would leave those kids with a loon. She is definitely alittle strange, but I think she also purposefully cultivated a wierd persona in the past because it made her more interesting. Remember, she said and did alot of those things when she was in her early 20's. People are more reckless during their late teens and early 20's. She is 34 now, hopefully she has grown up?

All MOO

wm

For all the weird stuff she did back in her twenties, she seemed to grow up a lot becoming a UN representative and trying to bring meaning into her life by giving of herself. Didn't she begin these efforts when she was single? She sure has a lot of kids though - pretty hard to juggle I'd think.

Loosing her mother would be huge especially when she could really use her mother's support since she has little kids and probably hoped to share the joy of them with her mom. Who cares what's going on with your children more than your own mom? That is, if you're close in the first place. As a famous person she probably can't trust too many people and may have bit off more than she can chew.

It would be best if they could make it work out for the children's sake. :twocents: But if they can't, they can't. BP would have to shave that beard though. Deep, I'm deep.

For all the weird stuff she did back in her twenties, she seemed to grow up a lot becoming a UN representative and trying to bring meaning into her life by giving of herself. Didn't she begin these efforts when she was single? She sure has a lot of kids though - pretty hard to juggle I'd think.

Loosing her mother would be huge especially when she could really use her mother's support since she has little kids and probably hoped to share the joy of them with her mom. Who cares what's going on with your children more than your own mom? That is, if you're close in the first place. As a famous person she probably can't trust too many people and may have bit off more than she can chew.

It would be best if they could make it work out for the children's sake. :twocents: But if they can't, they can't. BP would have to shave that beard though. Deep, I'm deep.

You are hilarious is what you are :)

why would two unmarried people seek a divorce attorney?..I doubt they have joint checking accounts. I would think the only things should they split up would be any houses that have both names on the titles.... I could see seeking a family attorney for custody issues but not a divorce attorney....I doubt this rumor is true

I dont think they even have houses together cause really one does not need the other for financial reasons to buy a house so Im guessing here but I would assume if one wanted a house they would just go buy it on their own....

I dont think they even have houses together cause really one does not need the other for financial reasons to buy a house so Im guessing here but I would assume if one wanted a house they would just go buy it on their own....

That's true. My problem is I don't think like a millionaire,lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back