Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping we hear soon from the medical examiner,that will answer a lot of questions.Her hair will be tested and that could put to rest the idea of Drugs...if she has no residue in her hair then I will believe the hitch-hike story.
Young adults, can hide a lot from their parents, I hope I am wrong..I pray I am wrong.
I would hate the results to prove she was a constant user...prescription drugs are really out of hand around here...
The clinic,could be a clue, if there are any facts to prove she used or abused prescription drugs.

Her dad was so proud of the fact that she was working with him at the clinic..and he mentioned about her staying home all summer...

I've been surfing around the web looking for info about this case. Has anyone heard of the basketball players that were one of the last to speak with Morgan outside of the concert?
Also, does anyone know of ANY info about Morgan's ex-boyfriend? Any ideas about where we can get some info about him and the status with Morgan?

Susan,
I was looking for the info about the basketball players last night. It is posted somewhere in the thread but I can't find it. They were UVA players, right?

Went to bed the other night with this case on my mind and the name RON or initials came to me...could be something related to the case or just me getting sick and tired of Nancy giving air time for Ron to rant. Nancy needs to cover this story more.Praying I check back and their has been some credible lead.

Her dad was so proud of the fact that she was working with him at the clinic..and he mentioned about her staying home all summer...
Some kids can fool their parents, but in this case, I think Morgan had a close relationship with them and they would know what she would or wouldn't do. MOO

I hear what you mean..but we just need to go off by what the Harrington's and LE are saying. That bridge is the supposely last place she was last seen. They might of pictures from her friends cameras if they had theres with them..I read that they were being analyzed and their friends gave their cameras to LE. I don't think this for a fact but I did read it on findmorgan.
I can certainly understand where your thinking is. I wish we knew more information..especially from her friends.

I could be wrong, but I've never seen an official statement from LE. I've just heard them state witnesses claim and witnesses said. Her father touched on the subject briefly but did not explain why he came to the conclusion that Morgan was inside at the concert. Those that raise this issue are not the only ones. If the friends have a picture of her at the concert, why would that not be made known?

I think that text messages can be used as well to figure out where Morgan was.

Anyone can hold a phone and send a text from it. It's a common method of staging. Go here and there and call people in the cellphone book and hang up. Send and answer text messages pretending to be the phone owner. Setting up a false trail to lead away from themselves and send LE on a wild goose chase.

:eek:fftopic: the traffic noise is deafening! They have to live with that every day? whoah

poor guy -looked like it had taken toll on him

Anyway, according to the article, three UVA basketball players were noted to be one of the last people to associate with Morgan that night. This fact seems to be glossed over somehow. They admitted talking to her outside of the concert.
Right after her disappearance, one player took a leave from the team, and another was suspended, although other reasons were indicated for these actions.
Morgan knew some students from UVA, as her brother went there and she had friends at both schools.
I want to know why no one is talking about her ex-boyfriend who lives in Charlottesville - either negatively or positively. :waitasec:

Phone records could substantiate any contact Morgan had that night. Erasing it from the phone doesn't erase it from phone records.

Exactly. And one thing I don't think I have seen discussed yet is text messaging. Anyone I know who is that age texts more than they actually speak on the phone. In a situation where the people inside were at a loud concert, I would think that they would be hard to talk to on the phone. If she tried to reach them and they could not hear her, or if they didn't answer, she would have sent them a text telling them what she was up to I think. THey should have the records of her calls either way and the friends probably all had their phone records checked as well. They really should have had a pretty good timeline up till she left based on the phone. Further, many cell phones now have very good cameras. Seems to me that the friends or Morgan may have taken pics WITH the phones. There could be a wealth of information on the phone. I also suspect that the parent's comment that she may have been dead before the concert ended had to do with the timeline that all communication stopped on that phone.

Exactly. And one thing I don't think I have seen discussed yet is text messaging. Anyone I know who is that age texts more than they actually speak on the phone. In a situation where the people inside were at a loud concert, I would think that they would be hard to talk to on the phone. If she tried to reach them and they could not hear her, or if they didn't answer, she would have sent them a text telling them what she was up to I think. THey should have the records of her calls either way and the friends probably all had their phone records checked as well. They really should have had a pretty good timeline up till she left based on the phone. Further, many cell phones now have very good cameras. Seems to me that the friends or Morgan may have taken pics WITH the phones. There could be a wealth of information on the phone. I also suspect that the parent's comment that she may have been dead before the concert ended had to do with the timeline that all communication stopped on that phone.
(bolding mine)

Even with the dead phone there in the parking lot, that isn't any proof when she was killed. I'm thinking maybe there's something else they know that hasn't been released, like maybe she was wearing a watch that broke? Or maybe it's just their assumption. MOO

panthera

Like I said before I pray you are right. I am a mother that loves my children and my heart is breaking for these parents.
Most of the cases we discuss seem to be classic neglect resulting in a person missing.This case is so different, these parents spent their life doing what was right by their family..just such a shame ,reminds me of Klass.. People doing everything possible to raise their children, to see them graduate, get married, have a family and it is so sad that their "OPUS" has been stolen from them.

There is another story discussed on the hook.Here is another beautiful woman killed by 2 scumbags...the war on women continues..the title is Senseless killer suddenly pleads guilty

What's this I read about Morgan transferring high schools during her senior year? I had not heard of that yet. What is the reason for transferring?

What's this I read about Morgan transferring high schools during her senior year? I had not heard of that yet. What is the reason for transferring?

Reasons are unknown at this time - lots of speculation though.

But we do know her transfer to another high school was not because of a move.

If there were cameras out there I don't think they were in working condition. the proeprty owner stated he had not been out there in a ong time. I think august. This happened in October. Even if he changed the batteries and memory card in the cameras they most likely would have been full by october. We have these cameras at our deerlease. Also they only pick up movement fairly close by. I think our cameras are set up maybe 20-30 yards from the feeder they face.

ETA: this is a photo from our game camera at night. If the cameras were working this gives you an idea of how good the resolution is. Yes those are cows eating the deer corn.

MDGC0129.jpg

lol i was going to say those are some portly deer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44