TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

She really does have some hatred for Logan. She really emphasizes the fact that he did not go to Texas when Elizabeth was there. What she fails to mention is that he contacted LE to go about it legally.

Wow, she really bashed Logan, Like he did not look for Gabriel, or do anything to want Gabriel. Then why did LM file on Dec. 11, for full custody of GJ, Seems to me that TS is so full of lies, Im appalled at her Hatred to Logan, yes he did it all the Legal way, EJ should start talking, but that may be lies too, I so hope Gabriel is found, :angel:

OMG, I just watched that video of TPS coming out of the jail. She definitely has some brassy nerve, and especially to make such a bold threat against Logan.

Who is she to say she "knows" that Logan never wanted his baby--that this whole thing was to get her and Elizabeth into trouble?

Calling Logan the "Golden Boy" is totally uncalled for, as well. Logan is Gabriel's father, and apparently, TPS finds that personally threatening to her--probably because she knows that Logan is the one who has full legal rights to Gabriel and she has NO rights to Gabriel.

She is definitely an appalling person.

That video left a knot in my stomach...at the end, she says the media says Logan has done this..has done WHAT? Demand his son back? And she tells him to be watching? That was a scary scary video.

I was thinking about that. Remember those few news articles where Logan said LE had asked him to delay the roadtrip to work with them on the custodial interference charges?

I think Tammi was twisting that around and saying Logan somehow did some voodoo on the Tempe PD to 'make' them bring charges against her sweet little smiling innocent self.

To her, and to Jack, everyone in the world is clueless, including LE.

I had to walk away....what evil, evil people. I am more convinced than ever that these 2 would do whatever it took to keep Gabriel away from Logan. In "my heart of hearts", I think they sent a person/people to SA to pick up Gabriel and take him underground. Logan never had a chance against these 2 %@#%$# and Gabriels mother. :furious::furious::furious:

That is exaclty what I have said......TS would not let G go..She knows exactly where he is...I do not think EJ does. That is why she cannot save her rear....TS has EJ under her thumb. Now where is Miss B and the other players in this.....Family knows their families business and it is time to talk.......

I am never am able to view the kpho videos. Can members supply more of the interview content?

I'm so angry, I don't even know where to start. And, once I do start, can I stop? I wish we had a transcript....

The Smiths are basically saying that they have NEVER done anything wrong. LE has guns so they can say and do whatever they want. :innocent: They(LE) took snippets of e-mails, phone calls, text messages, etc. and are trying to frame Tammi. Logan put LE up to it. He has recorded phone calls that he hasn't given to LE? And.....I'm getting really mad....this is all Logans fault. He is the "golden boy", but never wanted to find Gabriel. He should have taken a roadtrip in Dec. to find Gabriel in SA. Go to all hotels along I-10 until he found him. At the end, Tammi again says her being arrested was orchestrated by Logan and he "better be watching".....

I now need a strong drink

As husband and wife, I think Jack knows exactly what is going on.
Money talks and will Tammi ever go to prison........will children's service take
their adopted grand daughter away ?????

Raw Footage Of PTS interveiw outside Of The Jail -

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

I'm half way through veiwing this now, & can't help but notice PTS seems like she's enjoying her 15 minute of Fame...

I am absolutely shocked by the venom she was spewing towards Logan. Reprehensible! In her anger, she said way too much. My son, who knows nothing of the case, was sitting in the room while I was watching, and his reaction was, "Hey, didn't she just admit to a pretty serious crime?!"

As husband and wife, I think Jack knows exactly what is going on.
Money talks and will Tammi ever go to prison........will children's service take
their adopted grand daughter away ?????

H's dad needs a really good attorney to get all the facts about this "adoption"....I can't imagine the Smiths doing it legally....

WOW!!!! i'm watching the video, and she is in DENIAL CITY!:banghead:

"cutting and pasting" OMG, what is this preschool? This lady is sick. They have all the info they need honey!

Hard to believe they have an attorney advising them. JS said that if they're going to charge Tammi with lying on the custody papers, then they have to look and see if Logan lied on his custody papers. Well, first of all, I don't think Logan probably lied on the papers he filed.) But mainly, where do they get this theory of the law? I haven't heard that argument since my kids were little.

You can't copy/paste, but you can paraphrase if you include a link.

And it needs to go in the thread where it won't be off-topic. There's a Facebook/Myspace thread.

I mention this because JBean had to come through and clean up this morning, and threads were closed. She posted several reminders on several matters.

Just sayin'

Well, now that Tammi Faye Peters Smith has revealed herself to be the person we pretty much knew she was all along, how will her tirade this morning affect the future of this case in an official way?

So much for the "public apology" to Logan. When we all knew it to be fraudulent, she pointed at us and called us "Satin" and wicked evildoers. Now that she has proven herself to be a HUGE fraud, how will she explain the "apology" she wanted to make? Will she say that she really FELT apologetic then, but spending a night in jail made her mad enough to show her true colors? I am confused as to how she let herself look THIS bad on camera. I know she loves loves loves the camera, but why would she use it to slaughter herself? Is she near a breakdown?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf

General Gist of it is, " i would love nothing more to work with Logan on this "

A few snidey comments that's about it posted Monday around 9:30...

Where does this mole get off? Seriously does she think people are going to buy that after an open attack, nay a vindictive open attack on the childs father ?

At about 12minutes, 15 seconds in this video, TS says "I don't believe in my heart of hearts he ever..."

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

Now....who else said that of the couple she gave her baby to in a park? What's with the heart of hearts thing???:waitasec:

Wow! I am almost speechless. I cannot believe what I just heard. TPS sounds like EJ "He ruined my life, this is all LM's fault". Is this woman stupid? I hope LM is consulting an attorney right now about suing the pants off these people. There won't be enough colons to cleanse to pay for what they will owe them. I just can't believe this. They are just clueless. He doesn't want his baby? He didn't hop on a plane right away and go to every motel on the interstate? Are they kidding? He did everything right and by the book, legally. They are just unbelievable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back