TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

I just finished that video, and I am in complete shock. She has the nerve to say Logan never wanted to find his baby, only wanted EJ to get into trouble. The hate coming out of her mouth isn't "christian" of her. She is gonna pee her pants come trial time. she will fight these charges and LE will cook her goose, and shut her up for awhile!!!

I wish i hadn't watched it now!!!

Tad confused, Who called who as to were EJ was at, she TS is saying LM is the one who told us how to get a hold of EJ, when in SA, and saying they knew nothing till they went to pick up GJ, But they did, So has it been verified who called who,

Hard to believe they have an attorney advising them. JS said that if they're going to charge Tammi with lying on the custody papers, then they have to look and see if Logan lied on his custody papers. Well, first of all, I don't think Logan probably lied on the papers he filed.) But mainly, where do they get this theory of the law? I haven't heard that argument since my kids were little.

I have a theory that mr. attorney, enjoying his somewhat semi-retirement, is smugly letting Tammi Faye cook her own goose just the way she wants it while he is on pro-bono mode, then will shift to his "high dollar mode" shortly when Tammi is doing the backstroke desperate to stay out of jail. I hope it costs the Smiths ALOT of money.

Sooome defense attorneys have been known behind closed doors (and at parties lol) to say they enjoy having their criminal clients pay for their crimes through their pocketbooks. And you wouldn't believe the roll-over info my defense-attorney cousin used to get from his clients in their desperation to stay out of jail. Some even confessed to knowing about hits-for-hire to escape white-collar crime penalties, some real shocking stuff..

I'd say with Tammi Faye and Jack's pathological personalities, they may know soooo much more than we would ever believe. Pathological enough to use organized religion to cover their criminal deeds.

I wish i hadn't watched it now!!!

NO NO....its a must see, really.

We should all see who and what these people REALLY are. The religious mask has been used by them far too long. Good Christians everywhere should be appalled at how these pathological criminals have hijacked the name of God for their evil deeds.

*hugs*

Wow! I am almost speechless. I cannot believe what I just heard. TPS sounds like EJ "He ruined my life, this is all LM's fault". Is this woman stupid? I hope LM is consulting an attorney right now about suing the pants off these people. There won't be enough colons to cleanse to pay for what they will owe them. I just can't believe this. They are just clueless. He doesn't want his baby? He didn't hop on a plane right away and go to every motel on the interstate? Are they kidding? He did everything right and by the book, legally. They are just unbelievable.

Seems to me a concerned daddy was worried about strangers illegally adopting his child and felt it neccessary to get to the courts to secure his guardianship while also driving the streets looking for his baby. Oh, and not everyone can afford to hop on a plane and aimlessly search for someone who's disappeared! That doesn't equal a bad parent. She is crazy and EJ bought it.

I am really questioning how they really met. Did EJ leave with G before? Maybe she left and went to a women's shelter or found help from religous group online? TS responded...because obviously you don't see an upset, overwhelmed new mom with a newborn and think "she doesn't want that baby"...let's adopt! :dervish:

What I find interesting, is that TS never says anything about the possibility of EJ, you know...So, that tells me he is alive. She obviously is confident he is..IF TS believed EJ did, EJ would be thrown under the bus.....TS knows where he is....I will not give up on it.

I just watched only half of the video and I had to stop rewind twice and watch again and again. I swear I think that woman is LYING about where baby Gabriel is at. Please rewatch the video and at about 4:28 watch her eyes as she answers the question. Now, I know that Tempe LE stated they don't think she knows where Gabriel is at nor do I know anything about body language but in my opinion (and my gut feel) I say she is LYING!

I'm interested in what you all think....am I reading more into it than it is?

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

I can not believe that she said she would help him find his baby and in the next breath said he better`watch out. She said she loves this baby, yet she is angry at Logan for wanting his baby back. She appeared angry. She didn't appear to be worried for the safety of the baby. That leads me to believe that she does know where he is. That anger`also leads me to believe that she will do everything in her`power to keep Gabriel from Logan.

but in my opinion (and my gut feel) I say she is LYING!

I not only agree with you, I now think that if Logan HAD taken off on a search for EJ out of state looking for that needle in a haystack, the Smiths might have even had him "bumped off" so that he just wasn't alive anymore to be a bother.

I hate thinking that, but their own lying, manipulating, temper-tantrum, threatening ways out in the open for us all to see have convinced me these are some seriously demented and twisted people. Thank God Logan did NOT engage with them at all; no telling where he might have ended up.

I just watched only half of the video and I had to stop rewind twice and watch again and again. I swear I think that woman is LYING about where baby Gabriel is at. Please rewatch the video and at about 4:28 watch her eyes as she answers the question. Now, I know that Tempe LE stated they don't think she knows where Gabriel is at nor do I know anything about body language but in my opinion (and my gut feel) I say she is LYING!

BBM
I completely agree with you on that statement. When ask if she knows where Gabriel is, her eyes dart all over the place, left, right, left, her nose is crunched up and she's 'looking' for words.

I lost count on how many times she used the words 'this baby', 'that baby'.

Another thing that caught my attention was that she said she would have been on the next flight to SA to look for 'that baby'. Maybe Tammi did just that? Take the next flight to SA to look for Gabriel because she knew that Elizabeth wasn't coming back and Tammi WANTED 'that baby' so badly, I believe she'd go to any lenghts to get Gabriel.

Wonder who watched her other illegally adopted child at home while J & T give media interviews at 4am? Hope he took his starving wife to Mc Donalds and then straight for a colon cleanse!!

UGH!!! :banghead:

NO NO....its a must see, really.

We should all see who and what these people REALLY are. The religious mask has been used by them far too long. Good Christians everywhere should be appalled at how these pathological criminals have hijacked the name of God for their evil deeds.

*hugs*

i would consider it more disgusted, than anything else, i'm a LDS so sub branch of christianity, what they are doing right now is hiding behind something they would assume works as a blind fold.

Only trouble with that theory is that is indeed going to irritate alot of members from church, because morals here have been abused & the church made a mockery of.

We pride ourselves on not coveting, loving thy neighbour, honesty etc etc

The ten commandments basically.

It's not God on their side, it's Satan.

And he's dug his claws in good & proper

Tammi says "almost everyone" in the media told her "Logan did this" (her arrest)....what say you, media??

On the 21st, they called Logan and told him that EJ was in SA and she wasn't ever coming back and never calling again if he didn't sign the papers turning Gabriel over to them? And, he was supposed to leap on a plane, fly to SA and start looking in hotels up and down the interstate? I suppose he could have....but, then what?

BBM
I completely agree with you on that statement. When ask if she knows where Gabriel is, her eyes dart all over the place, left, right, left, her nose is crunched up and she's 'looking' for words.

Another thing that caught my attention was that she said she would have been on the next flight to SA to look for 'that baby'. Maybe Tammi did just that? Take the next flight to SA to look for Gabriel because she knew that Elizabeth wasn't coming back and Tammi WANTED 'that baby' so badly, I believe she'd go to any lenghts to get Gabriel.

Wonder who watched her other illegally adopted child at home while J & T give media interviews at 4am? Hope he took his starving wife to Mc Donalds and then straight for a colon cleanse!!

BBM.
Another half-truth. This is what I have thought all along. One of the S's raced there to get him and took him somewhere safe (to them). Probably flew there and had "help" come with a car to take him to hide. Of course, the S involved would have had to stop and get a carseat, hence EJ's statment "the one they brought was too small". In other words, they didn't come with one and had to go get one!

Originally Posted by luckygirl

I saw that too, I didn't even have to look at the video. As soon as you mentioned it I knew I was spot on with that assessment myself. LE is giving her more rope, saying they don't think she knows where he is, just hoping her half-truths will give more clues!

Tammi says "almost everyone" in the media told her "Logan did this" (her arrest)....what say you, media??

On the 21st, they called Logan and told him that EJ was in SA and she wasn't ever coming back and never calling again if he didn't sign the papers turning Gabriel over to them? And, he was supposed to leap on a plane, fly to SA and start looking in hotels up and down the interstate? I suppose he could have....but, then what?

You're right, he didn't even get custody until the 27th I believe. He would have gotten no help from LE even if he did find them. All it would have done is further enrage EJ and not help him at all.

I am beginning to think TS is not all there, she has lied so much, even she cant remember her lies, hence all the contradictions,

Does it look to anyone else like JS is trying to cover her, like saying the lies she already said over and over again, trying to like correct her so that she doesn't mess up anymore?
I wondered when I saw that if he told her that she was messing up to much and now he is going to talk.. or he wasn't getting her out of jail. JMO but.. it seems like he was shutting her up this time, and I dont think it was because she was to tired to talk.

seems interesting.

BBM

BBM!
I also wonder where H has been often I did see her dancing around outside the court house (police station?) after the lie detector test wasn't that like six hours? I could never get my kids to sit for an hour let alone SIX hours at that age... that poor girl :( Where is CYC? really

Raw Footage Of PTS interveiw outside Of The Jail -

I'm half way through veiwing this now, & can't help but notice PTS seems like she's enjoying her 15 minute of Fame...

I'm 5 minutes in. Wow. TS is really disturbing and scary to me. And, she fully looked like she was lying when answering that she did not know where Gabirel is. She looked away, to the side and seemed shifty. BUT, seeing her like this I can tell she is an accomplished liar and a real criminal type person. Very different persona than on NG and other media outlets. Trying to act like being in jail and arrested was no big thing. Her attitude and mannerisms remind me of opposing party to a case I had. This lady was diagnosed as borderline, antisocial (sociopathic), histrionic and narcissistic. TS seems so much like her. Able to change how she appears but also defiant and grandiose when the circumstances do not call for it. I hope she does a lot of time. I can't imagine she's much of a mom. Wow.

Am I the only one who listened to the video and am completely confused? What are they saying? It just sounds like circles.... LOL

My ears are tired... LOL

I'm with ya'. No logic. Lies, but no logic.

uh...Jack...you say text messages have to be short and to the point. Is that why you left out "Elizabeth says" if Logan will sign papers giving Gabriel to you and Tammi Faye, that she, EJ, will come back? Really?? "Elizabeth says" isn't really that long of a phrase to include in the text, was it? Sure would have changed the meaning of that....hmmmm....blackmail? extortion? custodial interference?...text.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back