TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

copy of misstatement from Tammi from NMK's transcript

TS: Where’s the west, where’s the rest of the recording?

If I were LE I'd be looking West of wherever Tammi is for Gabriel.

WOW...I just read the transcript!!!! This is my opinion. If they find Gabriel deceased I think Tammi Smith should be charged with blackmail and accessory to child endangerment plus all the other current charges.

The babysitter heard Elizabeth ask the loud woman on the phone "Should I go back?" Elizabeth was following someone's instructions. I think Elizabeth told the LE all about Tammi. If she hasn't she will...it's just a matter of time!

As I said before- What kind of attorney do they have that would let them keep running their mouths???

Does anyone else besides myself believe that beautiful little Gabriel would be in his Daddy's arms right now if it were not for the Smiths!

BBM --

I just watched this video of Tammi "remaining silent". :floorlaugh:

It looks like they had to cut her off because she just kept yammering away, Tammi-style.

I think she'll bust a gut if she can't get on TV every other day & put in her :twocents:

http://www.kpho.com/video/22469038/index.html

Happy Birthday to Baby Gabriel yesterday— he turned nine months old.

Aww I don't know whether to be happy or sad...I just pray that beautiful little Gabriel is alive and celebrating somewhere and is safe.

However; if he's in Heaven theres no better place. He may be in the arms of the Angel Gabriel, passed around and kissed by Jesus then Gabriel then Michael, etc..Sorry just got carried away for moment.

JS: I think there’s another thing that’s pretty important here too, and forgive me but, it, eh, there’s no question, Tammi’s admitted, we’ve been honest and open. We even called the depar, uh, the detectives, and, and when we knew, because the detectives never channeled their direction toward, well, everything was, was less do you know anything about the baby, do you know where he’s at?

This was the only other significant (my opinion) mis-speak where they might accidently have revealed something in that interview other than rambling and trying not to say something. Sounds like they called a Department of something and almost told on themselves...Anyone have any ideas??? Did they call the Department of Social Services on Logan???

The rest of that paragraph was just a bunch of circumlocution!!

"A man trying to take away her child"....WHAT??? (Tammi after getting out of jail tape)

She didn't want Gabriel.

Your lies don't make sense.

Poor EJ, mean old Logan wanted his baby boy. That's wrong. But it makes perfect sense for her to give Baby Gabe to some strangers!

DUH.

Apparently TPS's attorney finally told her to shut up. I wonder how much damage she did yesterday with her little rant.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22469038/index.html

Hmmmmm... Attorney tells her to shut up, she walks across the street to basically converse with the newswoman..and tell her she can't talk anymore.
She can't shut up about needing to shut up.

Of extra interest to me, she specifically called Baby Gabriel "Baby Gabriel." I'll bet the attorney told her to knock off the very weird only calling him "the baby" stuff.

I'll be really interested to see if she can keep her itchy fingers off the FB page. IF she does what the attorney told her to do, she's going to be going through some serious withdrawal symptoms.

And she walks right out of his office, and immediately does a TV interview about how she has to shut up. :banghead:

:doh:

I'm hoping there is something new going on with LE, and they were encouraged to drop the custodial interference charge because there will be more evidence through other department's that will surely get a conviction? Wouldn't that be nice...or I'm being to hopeful.

Dangit....where is our baby!!!

I want the media to explain why they told Tammi that Logan set up her arrest.....

crickets

I want the media to explain why they told Tammi that Logan set up her arrest.....

crickets

They may know it's what will make her tic..and that's great for more ratings, as we saw!

I want to know why TPS slams the media for only showing 5 of 500 minutes, and making it sound like she said things she didn't, then follows it by kissing up the media, and acting like they are so reliable...she gets all this great info from them...
head>wall>ow

Two seperate interviews, but still. Does she realize we can still see the old interviews?

:waitasec:
And she walks right out of his office, and immediately does a TV interview about how she has to shut up. :banghead:
Tammi cannot help herself! She has to have the last word in, doesn't she? I've been told that withdrawls are a b%$ch!

Sounds like her lawyer told her, "Alright, no more media blitz, time to shut up. But first, we are going to do a little PR work. I want you to give one last statement, and make sure you say Gabriel's name."

She doesn't act very well, does she?

Sounds like her lawyer told her, "Alright, no more media blitz, time to shut up. But first, we are going to do a little PR work. I want you to give one last statement, and make sure you say Gabriel's name." She doesn't act very well, does she?
Because "that baby" sounds like she never cared about him. We need a count down ticker to see how long Satin's ...... i mean Satan's workhorse goes without words.

Now that right there is funny.

Also +1 to TiredBlondy for circumlocution!!

Hearing HER say Gabriel makes me so... Angry.

Because even whe she says his name, she's sounding like she's been instructed to say it. She appears to have about as much emotion as a brick.

Is there any other footage avaliable? , would be intresting to see what was said off camera as well.

My bet is, someone like PTS is unable to keep her mouth closed, especially with her love of attention from the media, if she's not on FB under her name. I reckon she'd make a new account and splurge that way.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back