TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

The longest she has gone with out some sort of statement is three days I think.

Wow! THREE hours with her attorney? There went a thou$and buck$!
CHA CHING! 'Bout time she started feeling it in her pocket book!

Gosh! From that last interview of her saying she can't give any more interviews,.........:slap:..............it would appear to ME, that she was reading some of the criticism after her little tirade the other morning! Not a word about Logan and referring to THE BABY as Gabriel. You just KNOW it was a calculated move.......but sorry TS, too late..........:snooty:.....we've seen your hidden side and it's not pretty!:devil:

I wouldn't doubt if some of the conversation with her attorney wasn't only going over the FACT LE has proof of her complicity in a conspiracy to deprive Gabriel's dad of his parental rights, TS herself admitted to LE AND on NATIONAL TV that she falsified court documents, but she's now opened herself up to be sued for slander against LM!

IF anything, TS did appear a little contrite in her last interview. I think the attorney must have finally gotten MSSSSSSSSSSS Smith to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!!:doh:

YOU are in trouble! and it's ALL on film!:loser:

Yep, too little, too late though.:back:

JMHO
fran

I want the media to explain why they told Tammi that Logan set up her arrest.....

crickets

You know, if that's true, that people can just go to LE and 'make' them bring charges against Tammi, I need to make an appointment with Tempe PD. I've got a few charges of my own I'd like to make them bring against her.

Maybe we could rent buses and all go :)

ETA: BeanE's on a roll this morning.

Hi all! First time posting, so please be gentle. I just wanted to chime in about Tammi always referring to Gabriel as "that baby." Before she blocked me from her page, I actually asked her why she never called him by his name, and basically said that she didn't know what Elizabeth was calling him, so she wanted the public to keep their ears open for all names, not just Gabriel. Another lie, I'm sure, but just thought I would pass it along.

Hi all! First time posting, so please be gentle. I just wanted to chime in about Tammi always referring to Gabriel as "that baby." Before she blocked me from her page, I actually asked her why she never called him by his name, and basically said that she didn't know what Elizabeth was calling him, so she wanted the public to keep their ears open for all names, not just Gabriel. Another lie, I'm sure, but just thought I would pass it along.
TS sure has some crazy logic.

Welcome to WS, Jamie1984! And thanks for that insight into the strange, dark and dreadful interior of TPS's thought process, lol. Pretty spooky place, I must say!

Let's see.....LE and media announce a baby named GABRIEL is missing. I happen to see a blonde, blue eyed baby boy somewhere, but the people with him call him Gabe, or "G"....no, sorry, doesn't confuse me. I'd still call it in. Heck, even if they called him Leon or Kwan Li or Francoise, I'd still call it in!!

I don't buy her explanation. Does't pass the sniff test. :waitasec:

You know, if that's true, that people can just go to LE and 'make' them bring charges against Tammi, I need to make an appointment with Tempe PD. I've got a few charges of my own I'd like to make them bring against her.

Maybe we could rent buses and all go :)

ETA: BeanE's on a roll this morning.

ROAD TRIP!! :woohoo:

Isn't Logans dad LE in Arizona?? Tammifayepetersmith thinks there is a conspiracy, I bet. She and Jack have the media....but, LOGAN has the guys with guns! Must irritate her, immensely!

Welcome to WS, Jamie1984! And thanks for that insight into the strange, dark and dreadful interior of TPS's thought process, lol. Pretty spooky place, I must say!

Let's see.....LE and media announce a baby named GABRIEL is missing. I happen to see a blonde, blue eyed baby boy somewhere, but the people with him call him Gabe, or "G"....no, sorry, doesn't confuse me. I'd still call it in. Heck, even if they called him Leon or Kwan Li or Francoise, I'd still call it in!!

I don't buy her explanation. Does't pass the sniff test. :waitasec:

ITA, if I saw a baby GIRL that looked like Gabriel, the mom could even show me her birth pictures and I'd still call it in at this point. I don't think any of us care WHAT someone is calling any baby, if it looks like Gabriel, it will catch our interest. Tammi's put her foot in her mouth so many times now that I'm amazed she even has toes left to walk on.

ROAD TRIP!! :woohoo:

Isn't Logans dad LE in Arizona?? Tammifayepetersmith thinks there is a conspiracy, I bet. She and Jack have the media....but, LOGAN has the guys with guns! Must irritate her, immensely!

You know what's funny about that, Amster?
They THINK they have the media, but the media is just playing them, letting them talk themselves into a bigger hole, AND BONUS: higher ratings. Ka-Ching.

I think the name was actually Diane Ayala. That name sounds familiar, but I can't remember from where, something connected to Gabe, but precisely what...I forgot.

I think the name was actually Diane Ayala. That name sounds familiar, but I can't remember from where, something connected to Gabe, but precisely what...I forgot.

The name is ringing a bell for me too, nmk. But just like you, I can't put my finger on it. It's the Ayala part that's ringing for me.

Isn't she TPS friend who she called and asked if she could put the friend's husband's name on the court docs?

Isn't she TPS friend who she called and asked if she could put the friend's husband's name on the court docs?

That could be. I'm pretty sure this okay, because that video where Tammi says her name was released in entirety.
If this is breaking any rules, please tell me...

I don't remember seeing a name for that friend anywhere. I would love to see a link if anyone has one.

Why?! What is going on? I thought they said she is still charged with forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. Is is significant that they dropped one charge? Can any of our legal people explain this?

I think there's a lot of circumstantial evidence re: Custodial Interference but nothing concrete like a witness (EJ).

If this is the case, how dumb can she be...friend or no friend, I would never agree to have my husbands name put on a certifcate as possibly being Gabriels' daddy....geeezzzz.Why didn't she just put JS's name on it....

I thought Ms. TPS had a court date today? I thought they said that during the early morning "press conference" but it's not in the transcript. Did I imagine this? Nothing in the news sites either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back