2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida,

I have to ask this question, since you are local. In a town the size of Satsuma, would TN and GGMS know what kind of people the Croslins were? More importantly; would TN know about Misty and the stories we are hearing now? If so, when the reporter ask her, "Out of all the girls Ron dated, how does Misty compare"? And TN smiles and says "Oh, she is at the top of the list"! How do we not react to that comment now?????? I am still in shock to this day over that statement. They could have told Ron to go to a JP and get hitched to keep him out of jail. Why did they do this openly and in the backyard with the press and make a big deal out of this? TN what were you thinking?

First of all, we have little to go on re: when Teresa lived where.

Second, Annette lived in Welaka, I think, so the only way she could have known "what kind of people the Croslins are" is via Ronald.

Would Teresa & Annette know what kind of people the Croslins are?

I guess. Depends on when you mean and what you mean. [lol - and I don't know if I could answer that anyway.]

One would hope and presume that they knew what kind of person Misty is, since she was taking care of their g'daughter/g'g'daughter 24/7.

I guess if Teresa or Annette had been at the bus stop picking up Haleigh or if they went up to the school, they may have run into each other. I'm not sure if H&L have a kid the same age as Haleigh.

Would Teresa know about those stories re: the weekend?

Hail, yes. At least IMO she knew about it when "that reporter" [A.K.A. Art Harris] asked her those questions.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I honestly do not know these peeps any better than anyone else on here.

And he has never come forward to say one word as to what he witnessed that day. Makes ya wonder if LE has asked him to stay very very quiet....

Makes me wonder if there ever was an a/c guy there that day.

I've heard her say she wandered around in the wood by her lonesome for four hours...I've seen her high steppin and hi-tailing it in and out of the woods.. I've seen her down on the ground and have seen pictures of her walking around in and wearing what I refer to as her "Hoochie Mama boots... IMHO, she ain't in that much pain or she wouldn't have been able to do any of those things.....JMO

I can definitely say that with a severe back injury you absolutely can not wear high heeled shoes of any kind. The pain would be way too severe. At least I know that I can't even stand in heels since I injured my back.

Didn't the AC man see Misty that day?

According to Misty she called Ron and told him that the AC man was there and handed the Ac man the phone so that Ron could talk with him. According to Misty, LOL.

Uhh-uhmm!!!

Please be kind enough to take non-Teresa discussions elsewhere.

;)

The topic is about Teresa's suspicious actions.

Keep on topic or your posts will be removed without warning or explanation.

I wonder if TN has moved into the Croslin's old trailer yet.

I keep thinking she is up to something wanting to rent it.

I wonder if TN has moved into the Croslin's old trailer yet.

Thanks for mentioning that! On the topic of her suspicious actions that is definitely one of them!

Why would she want to move in there? Maybe she was just asking, looking for info? :confused:

I just can't imagine what (non-suspicious) reason she would have for wanting to rent that place.

I can see her coming out with a necklace or something she found hidden in a secret spot.

Maybe she lost a source of income, has bad credit, boyfriend too, and has to rent a cheap place that if you think about it, I wouldn't want to live in.

Nah....

First of all, we have little to go on re: when Teresa lived where.

Second, Annette lived in Welaka, I think, so the only way she could have known "what kind of people the Croslins are" is via Ronald.

Would Teresa & Annette know what kind of people the Croslins are?

I guess. Depends on when you mean and what you mean. [lol - and I don't know if I could answer that anyway.]

One would hope and presume that they knew what kind of person Misty is, since she was taking care of their g'daughter/g'g'daughter 24/7.

I guess if Teresa or Annette had been at the bus stop picking up Haleigh or if they went up to the school, they may have run into each other. I'm not sure if H&L have a kid the same age as Haleigh.

Would Teresa know about those stories re: the weekend?

Hail, yes. At least IMO she knew about it when "that reporter" [A.K.A. Art Harris] asked her those questions.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I honestly do not know these peeps any better than anyone else on here.

I guess I am not making my post clear to some here, when I say what kind of people, I mean did GGMS and TN know that there were drugs and B&E going on and that Misty was into drugs and such. If so, how on Earth can she say she was at the top of the list. I would hate to see the bottom of the list. This is what makes me suspicious of TN. If she didn't know what was going on, that is one thing, but to know and still praise her and let her watch her grand babies is another.

yes, he was

Oh yeah - I forgot you heard that from an unidentified stranger in front of -- where was it ---- KMART?

And this guy was married to Ronald's cousin or aunt? I remember you telling me he lived right next to Ronald's m/h. Have you ever looked up his address?

IIRC - you were told he worked for Southern Air, correct?

:)

Hugs & Kisses to Gunny.

eta - OMG - this is the same guy who said Ronald backhanded Ronald Jr. on Christmas Day, wasn't it?!

IMO, TN had to have been accustomed to the drug lifestyle. She is Ron's mother and we all have seen his past record with the multitude of drug charges as well as many other charges. I don't see much difference between the Cummings and the Croslins myself. I'm not sure why the Cummings are being portrayed as being of a higher standard in some way. Maybe I've missed something along the way. I've followed this case since day one and except for being able to speak a bit more effectively, the Cummings can't point fingers at no one, in my opinon. Its kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

I guess I am not making my post clear to some here, when I say what kind of people, I mean did GGMS and TN know that there were drugs and B&E going on and that Misty was into drugs and such. If so, how on Earth can she say she was at the top of the list. I would hate to see the bottom of the list. This is what makes me suspicious of TN. If she didn't know what was going on, that is one thing, but to know and still praise her and let her watch her grand babies is another.

Bern, Annette and Teresa are hardly the bastions of morality they might want people to believe. They've got skeletons in their closets that would make the most jaded forum reader's jaw hit their keyboard, imo.

Bern, Annette and Teresa are hardly the bastions of morality they might want people to believe. They've got skeletons in their closets that would make the most jaded forum reader's jaw hit their keyboard, imo.

LOL, thanks LFlorida. That is what I really wanted to say but you said it so much better. I have a feeling that some of those skeletons are going to go public if this case is ever solved. I think TN is scared chit****.

BBM

Well, if there were pot plants being grown in Ron's MH, I would think Theresa and AS both would have been aware of that. Misti tells us from jail that the Oxycontin addiction was shared by them all. From what I've seen so far, I think the only requirement for a sitter in Teresa's eyes was that the person still be breathing. She herself didn't do much of a job of it when the kids were her own responsibility. More and more, I am getting the feeling that Misti is the one protecting Theresa, and Theresa has given Misti lots and lots of undue praise as a wonderful gf, wife, stepmother, etc., because Misti is not implicating Theresa...... yet.

The way she reacted to Misty's failed poly...to add to the list. TN's concerns about no being allowed in the house where Misty took the poly and how she gives an excuse for a possible reason for Misty failing the poly/LVA. Why has TN stood by Misty the way Ron has? IMO, it's because she knows as much as Ron and is protecting him. They all tried to pacify Misty and hoped this would all be forgotten. But thanks to the thousands of people that still want justice for Haleigh, this case is not going away. It seems that since Ron has been arrested, TN is also in hiding. To much shame to bare? Or afraid someone will talk? Just like she asked Ron in the jail call...(Do you think she is going to TALK?). If they all believed in Misty for so long, what made them change there mind now? What is the difference?

GRACE: I want to go to Teresa Neves. This is Haleigh`s paternal grandmother speaking out exclusively since the - - for the first time since it`s been uncovered that her daughter-in-law flunked, quote, "miserably," a polygraph.

Miss Neves, is it true that family and friends have encouraged Misty Croslin to go under hypnosis to help her remember anything about that night she may be even subconsciously suppressing?

TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH CUMMINGS` PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: Yes, ma`am. Absolutely.

GRACE: Who has asked her to go under hypnosis?

NEVES: I have spoke with her personally. I don`t know, actually. I know she had spoken with a friend of Ronald`s. But I don`t know of anyone else who has spoken with her -- you know, I don`t personally know that. But I did speak with her because I feel like if she knows something I don`t think she`s purposely hiding it.

I believe it`s something that she doesn`t remember, something in her subconscious, and whatever it is we want it known.

GRACE: Well, when they tried to.

NEVER: We want Haleigh to come home.

GRACE: Teresa, when they tried to get her to go under hypnosis before, she would not submit to it. She would not go along with it. Why?

NEVER: I do believe that she did her best. I believe there were a lot of people there. I believe there was a lot of pressure there. We were forced to stay away from the house. They would not let us anywhere near the house while this was going on. I know that -- they had several people there.

I really don`t know what happened during the hypnosis. I had hoped for a more successful outcome, but.

GRACE: Miss Neves, what do you make of her flunking the private poly?

NEVER: I don`t honestly know what to tell you about that, Miss Nancy. I know what I was told, you know. I know what she was told. It was something that we had hoped would help. It seemed like an awfully long time for her to be there.

I just -- you know, unless -- I don`t want to say anything that is wrong. And I don`t know what went on. You know? I wish I did.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/04/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member